Re: What would you do in a rainy day?
Posted on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
Be on the computer watching videos, series, movies or listen to music while im on twitter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
1st Scandal Concert - Barcelona European Yellow Tour 21/09/16
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:19 am

Don Dio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It rained today, which is rare for Los Angeles. 

I blew off going to the gym; ate a giant Reuben sandwich; watched an Aubrey Hepburn movie (she reminds me of Rina); and played jazz standards on guitar.  Now I'm cooking some mahi-mahi fillets and I'll watch another movie.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:02 am

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
It's actually raining right now here~
I'm sitting and listening to the music, I'm alone at home, so it's really quite hehe I think I'm gonna continue listening to the songs and probably will draw something or read something~ or maybe I'll just sleep. That's what I usually do on rainy days

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:50 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
It is also raining here in England but as long as I have my Japanese idols I dont care Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:11 pm

park23

Caless Student
Caless Student
Play some games(mostly), watch some TV series/movies, listen to music and if I am hungry and don't like what I have at home I'll go and buy a pizza.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:22 pm

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
Break out the laptop, Temptation Box tour Video, wrap myself in a blanket and rock out.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:50 am

thistigersaysmeow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Listen to music while staring out of the window. It rains here quite often, so I do this a lot.

Back to top Go down