Their new goal/dream? [Page 1 of 1]

Their new goal/dream?
Posted on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:49 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
So a few weeks ago our lovely girls realized their dream to play at Osaka-jo Hall, something they dreamed about since they started the band.

It is not a small feature and to fulfil such a dream must be amazing! But they are still very young and now they surely have other dreams/goals now! Some of them might probably short/mid-term goals (get new singles, have good sells, make a new album, meet and play with a known artist, etc) but some are probably long-term. The kind of dream/goal you have to work very hard, sometimes for years.

So I was wondering lately what their new goal/dream would be.

They will talk about that in the new documentary coming on april 29 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now not sure if this will be a deep and long discussion or simply a quick small talk about some things they want to do/achieve but i guess we will get a good answer from the girls.

So... what do you think will be their short-mid-long term goals/dreams?

Compared to many of you I'm still a fresh fan and i don't know the girls as you do so it's hard to imagine what they want or dream of.

I guess on a short term they obviously want their new single(s) to be successful! Mid-term they want to release a new album and do some good shows/tours. Long term i don't really know but i guess playing in a bigger hall than Osaka-jo... i read somewhere that the Tokyo Dome is the biggest thing in Japan so maybe they will dream about that? Or maybe just a bigger place than Osaka-jo but not as big as the Dome. I also think (hope !) that one of their goal is to make tours in foreign countries.

What do you think?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Their new goal/dream?
Posted on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:59 pm

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://swif.forumotion.com/
They might want to just keep performing regularly now and recording, since everyone (especially Rina) keeps saying they want to do lots of lives in their blog posts. I think in the long term however, perhaps Tokyo Dome would be a great goal to achieve.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jpop kicks American music's ass BLEH! but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Back in the Baby Action 100 Q&A, RINA said something about having a mini album that contains all of the member's song. You can see it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] question #95.
Her answer is the only one that's different from the other members (the others said: "Osaka Jou Hall"), so my guess is that the mini-album thing might be one of SCANDAL's other goals.
That's just an opinion of mine so, correct me if I'm wrong XD. I don't know if she had already talked about this again or not.
Although, I don't quite understand about what she meant by "all the members' songs" XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
I think I know what she meant by "all the members' songs", it could mean all the songs that are written personally by the members, or their personal favorite song. What I don't understand is the "mini" album part. Each of them has written a lot of their songs, how can it be "mini" with all those songs?

They had a dream about performing in Osaka-Jo Hall probably because Osaka is their hometown. I'd do the same if I were them: dreaming about performing in the most prestigious venue in my hometown. Now that they've achieved it, performing in the biggest/most prestigious hall in their country seems like a good mid/long-term goal, so yeah, Tokyo Dome is an option.

They also have recognized this forum, right? Well, if they take us as a reference, they would know how many fans are there around the world. From there, I think a World Tour would be an even bigger dream.

OMGWTF!
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:48 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Is there a place in Japan that is bigger than Osaka-jo but smaller than the Dome and prestigious too? Because it seems it would be a huge step maybe they need to perform in some other places first to be able to get the to the Dome?

About what Rina says in the Q&A i think it's more about making an album where all the songs (music+lyrics) are only written by the girls without any help from other people/staff. Right now it seems that they contribute to all (or almost all) their songs with the music or with the lyrics but they always have "help".

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:52 am

Mamitasu no Yuuya-kun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I personally wish they get to perform at the very prestigious NHK Kouhaku Utagassen like every year Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 04, 2013 9:41 am

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Is there a place in Japan that is bigger than Osaka-jo but smaller than the Dome and prestigious too? Because it seems it would be a huge step maybe they need to perform in some other places first to be able to get the to the Dome?
well the most prestigious arenas are
nippon budokan: 20,000
osaka-jo hall: 13,456
yokohama arena: 17,000
saitama super arena: 37,000
tokyo dome: 42,000
and there are various other domes as nagoya (40,500), osaka (50,000), fukuoka (38,561) and sapporo (53,796) and also the national olympic stadium that is the biggest place ever (57,363).
I think scandal should start from the yokohama arena, making small steps until reach the tokyo dome (the capacity info are from wikipedia)
I truly wish they makes their goals higher after the osaka-jo hall. they can truly make a sold out in yokohama, I still don't get it why they didn't plane anything for it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ♪♪ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 04, 2013 12:14 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well maybe they are working on it? It must take time to plan something like that and you are not gonna announce anything until it's 100% sure. But it will surely take time, Osaka-jo was held very recently so the next big concert will probably not be held before months or even 2014.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 07, 2013 3:27 am

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think the National Olympic Stadium is out of range. I'm not looking down on SCANDAL or anything, and I would love it if the girls made it, but looking at Wikipedia, it says only 4 groups held performances there. For a more achievable goal, they could go for international tours, maybe USA or Europe.

But a dream is a dream, anything is possible, right? And I heard Arashi put 70,000 people on the National Olympic Stadium on a yearly basis...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 07, 2013 3:54 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
They said they wanted to have an European Tour so maybe that.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 07, 2013 9:51 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
this is not a goal. their dream is to marry at age 30, I read that somewhere here at SH

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 07, 2013 11:02 am

HiHiHiScanta

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, maybe perform at Osaka Jou for the second time? Nice One

Back to top Go down