haruna and mami gap???
Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i just watched a video on youtube and their is this one comment saying his observations between the two. in their photoshoot, interviews and videos, it looks like they are intimidated with each other. that's howthr comment goes.

im a new fan here and it bothers me if this is somehow true.

Back to top Go down

Re: haruna and mami gap???
Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
First, welcome =)

What video was it and what was the comment exactly?

I'm also a recent fan but have watched tons of videos and it never caught my eye, never saw a "problem" HARUxMAMI. Never read anything about it here either.

Maybe it was a bad day, maybe they had an argument?

But no it doesn't seem there is any problem between the members.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I think it's good to take into consideration that these are just "some guy's observations" (I have not heard of this video, especially since I don't watch SCANDAL interviews as often as I used to).
That's his opinion/observation. Does not necessarily mean that there is some issue between the two(or between any other members for that matter).
As far as I know, all 4 members are great friends with each other. Happy

Aaand since you're new here, why not introduce yourself to the rest of the forum! No need to be shy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 1:07 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
unfortunately i cant remembr the video ;c im originally looking for the vid that features haruna doing some rap?hiphop i think, until i accidentally saw that comment..as fas as i can remember he mentioned about osaka jo hall the last part when haru reaches for rina and tomomi and leaving mami..for me it's nothing but it just bothers me when i read the comment ;c

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hihihi..my apology lexian for overreacting to some random comment in youtube..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 1:31 am

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I'm almost definitely sure there is no gap between Haruna and Mami. I actually think they are among the closer of the four of them. Mami said in the BS Artist Doc that she wishes Haruna would rely on the rest of them more - that's not something someone would say if they had a problem with the person they're talking about. They are often on stage together and Haruna often says "Mami!" before her solos. They also often play facing each other (like they're playing to each other). And there have been birthdays celebrated on stage where you can tell they like each other - Haruna always introduces these.

I wouldn't think about it... I actually think they are very similar now, and in almost any band with two guitarists, the two guitarists are always a pair. Some people think Haruna's closer to Tomomi and it's possible that's true, but I don't think it's because Haruna and Mami don't like each other. They obviously like each other.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 1:38 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks spacecadet =) and now i realize when you watch a live performance of scandal you can see them waving in sync when they stum. haha not because one is rythm and the other is lead. i think this is just a newbie's worries =)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 1:39 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Spacecadet made a good description

And Lexian is right about the random comment on a youtube video haha.

Also about the Osaka-jo Hall thing you are talking about, if i remember correctly it's because RINA and TOMO were in tears, it was very emotional at some point so HARUNA got close to them and it had nothing to do with MAMI =P

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hahaha..i want to find the video with that random comment to assure him that there is no gap between the two. hopefully he will be able to read your description guys =)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 2:11 am

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
I don't think any of the members dislike any of the other members to that extent that there's a gap between them.

There'll still be a little bit of dislike of some habits here and there, but if they were really apart, I don't think SCANDAL can be SCANDAL on stage without messing up horribly.

こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 am

baymon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Aaahhh... I think I remember reading that comment too hahaha....
But nope, I don't think there is a gap, there's probably less interaction between those two, but I guess it's just because of their personality. From what I see they are both more independent type, so it's normal that there isn't much interaction, but I'm sure they're getting along well.
I remember watching a scene in Osaka Jo Hall when Haru and Mami sort of playing around while playing guitar, that's totally cute.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 am

Lala_Scandalous

Caless Student
Caless Student
i believe that there is no gap between HARUNA X MAMI.... and i agree with every description made by the members especially @spacecadet's...

Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

"..Nee ima anata wa watashi wo oboeteiru? Nee ima watashi wa anata wo omoidashiteta.."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 10:17 am

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
SPAM

No waay WTF! it can't be true OMG Wooden Plank Cry Mad

Last edited by Lexian on Mon May 20, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reason for spam: Heavy emoticon use.)

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Two things:

1. All the stuff that SpaceCadet said is also what I would've said.

2. Don't pay too much attention to comments on YouYube :D

And welcome to the forums.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
macdyne73 wrote:Two things:

1. All the stuff that SpaceCadet said is also what I would've said.

2. Don't pay too much attention to comments on YouYube :D

And welcome to the forums.

I totally agree with you!!

Oh and Welcome to SH - Hope you'll have great time here ^_^

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Actually, to me at least, looks like Mami is the best friend of the other 3, like she gets along the best between the members.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
there is no gap between the two girls Happy

all of them treasure each other as sisters :D

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. Love Love 
Back to top Go down