SCANDAL and Kpop Fanfics?
Posted on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 am

SamJTokyo

Caless Student
Caless Student
i don't know if this is inappropriate or appropriate or not since im new here and am not used to this website, but i don't know about other members out there but I'm really into fan fiction and SCANDAL so is there anywhere people like write fanfics where they ship the girls and kpop guys? idk, since i like kpop as much as i love scandal, i've been really into some fanfics i've managed to find but i guess that's not enough to satisfy my inner fangirl but anyone? anything? thanks!

i'm really into the whole reaching to both sides of the line and combining the love of Korean AND Japanese culture. I think people who just love one and/or hate the other side need to open their minds and keep a wider range of judgement.

(Another fact about me...im kinda shipping Rina and Kim Jonghyun from SHINee right now....haha wouldn't they make a cute couple? Me and my "IMAGINATION"^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE -Major SHAWOL and am totally SCANDALOUS-LOVE 

Clap Yes you've read that right. I'm one of those "rare" J and K music hybrid lovers.Clap 

LoL. 
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL and Kpop Fanfics?
Posted on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:54 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
answered. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tongue

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down