America Tour? [Page 1 of 1]

America Tour?
Posted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 am

iheartsnsd2

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi, I am wondering if Scandal will ever come to America, preferably New York City in the future. I am also wondering if there are any Scandal fans in New York. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Re: America Tour?
Posted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 am

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
they already did a USA tour at their debut. They returned to USA in 2011, there is a topic about the event [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
maybe I forget an event, I will let the US fans correct me if I'm wrong Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:52 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
No 2 times is correct as far as i know. They also went on a short vacation in Vegas this year so they like it and one day they will prob ably go there again for a live/tour/festival.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
from what i know, they right now have no plans to have another american tour yet. i say yet because Rina has expressed the bands desire to return to America and have a tour similar to their indies tour where they travel to various live houses. if my info is wrong feel free to correct. lol 

lol all the American fans are waiting for SCANDAL to return. lol i'm one because their performance at Am2 was stunning. and so i wait here on a tiny island for them to come and perform here one day. haha

SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 pm

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Mami also mentioned it in a TV appearance recently. They seem to want to do it. But no doubt it's a logistical issue, and it's ultimately Sony's decision. Sony would have to decide to put resources towards either a standalone live show/tour, or they would have to find an appropriate event to latch onto (like they did with the Anime Festival a while back). But even in the latter case, they need to transport a bunch of people and equipment from Japan, and it's just a question of whether they think they can make money doing it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:25 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Isn't there a big anime festival every year in America? Or even several conventions like that with japanese bands?

It would be the best chance to see them again I feel, a whole tour about SCANDAL seems unlikely.

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
If any North American tour dates are announced, our Live Performance section of the SCANDAL NEWS forum will have a post on the topic. Keep an eye out!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down