Pandora (of US) added SCANDAL!
Posted on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:45 am

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I didn't think much of Sakura Goodbye before, but after Pandora played that song first after I added SCANDAL as a station, I now like it Happy

Yesss, now I can find songs / artists in very similar taste to my fav band

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Pandora (of US) added SCANDAL!
Posted on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 am

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wah?! You didn't like Sakura Goodbye? Thinking

BEST SCANDAL is still my all time favorite album, let alone every single that was released prior to Temptation Box becoming album 2.  SCANDAL was more raw back in the day so that garage sound still rings with nostalgic goodness everytime I hear it.  "S.L Magic... best song ever!"

Anyways, it's good that SCANDAL is popping up on Pandora now.  Seems like their oldies will be getting their licenses released soon (or limitations lifted) so it could all pop up elsewhere in the mainstream.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:17 am

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
:o I guess they're getting more popular in the US... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://swif.forumotion.com/
This is great news! Hopefully they'll soon gather a larger US audience ^__^ and then finally come to New York City Love 

Jpop kicks American music's ass BLEH! but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Awesome! Just checked and infact they have added some songs from Best SCANDAL mostly, its something! They suggest songs from Rise Againts a lot which I personally dont mind!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:02 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Yup. Hoping that as SCANDAL songs get more plays on Pandora then they'll add the other albums too!
Gotta spread the word(and music)! Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Noodles wrote:Awesome! Just checked and infact they have added some songs from Best SCANDAL mostly, its something! They suggest songs from Rise Againts a lot which I personally dont mind!
LOL Same here I get a lot of RHCP and Rise Against pretty awesome! Haha 

Well since this is pretty similar to the since its internet radio and all that so SCANDAL is on iTunes Radio for those that use iOS device you can access it and it's pretty awesome they have all the albums(except standard i think) and not only it plays great Japanese bands it also plays other bands from the U.S.!

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 am

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Space_Ranger017 wrote:
Noodles wrote:Awesome! Just checked and infact they have added some songs from Best SCANDAL mostly, its something! They suggest songs from Rise Againts a lot which I personally dont mind!
LOL Same here I get a lot of RHCP and Rise Against pretty awesome! Haha 

Well since this is pretty similar to the since its internet radio and all that so SCANDAL is on iTunes Radio for those that use iOS device you can access it and it's pretty awesome they have all the albums(except standard i think) and not only it plays great Japanese bands it also plays other bands from the U.S.!
I just tried iTunes radio and put in SCANDAL as a station first thing. The first artist it recommends me is...One ok rock? Okay, they're both jrock, I get it...but I like SCANDAL for the female vocals and their melody style, not because they're Japanese. Pandora seems to get this.

Back to top Go down