Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wonder why Chicago lol. LA was a pretty much given thing so it's nice that their's confirmation~ It's pretty sad that they're not going to NY, but they'll probably go next time when they have their U.S tour, haha! :p

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:43 pm

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
HMMM.....the order of stops regarding the latter part of the overseas leg of the tour is becoming more and more likely from a logistical view ....taiwan,chicago,maybe another us west coast date,LA,mexico,HONG KONG then home...hmmmm?
the other question is how are they handling the band promotion/billing of the us shows because someone else owns the trademark on the band's name in the U.S......they could easily bill themselves as something like SCANDALJAPAN....anyways ,this could explain the delay in the announcing the U.S. shows.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:32 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
LA is a few hours from where I live. I really hope I can go!! I was hoping for them to go to San Fransisco,though. It's closer to me and I could have seen two concerts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:12 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Saving for airline ticket to LA.

Or Chicago, depending on which one I can get tickets for...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:26 pm

poomai

Caless Student
Caless Student
hi I can't buy the tickets from general sale on 24 /1/2015 at Atsugi Cultural Center Great HallKanagawa
but i got them from  http://www.ticket.co.jp/sys/search.php?com=init&ki=7086&st=20150124
detail from Google translate *Fan club [SCANDAL MANIA] primary fastest preceding prize worth seats seat undecided ※ performances stop only, shipping schedule one week before performance date which will refund the ticket face value in return ticket
yes i have my friend in Tokyo and in Osaka if you not member in Scandal mania almost impossible to buy tickets.
2seat now up to 14500 -25000 yen

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:55 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What kind of help would a brazilian person who never left her country before need to get tickets and stay for the US concerts? lol or at least one of them haha
I still don't know for sure if I'll be able to go, but the idea exists... it's just that I'll definitely be on a budget and I wonder if other people in SH are going to US from other countries and stuff...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spin_along wrote:What kind of help would a brazilian person who never left her country before need to get tickets and stay for the US concerts? lol or at least one of them haha
I still don't know for sure if I'll be able to go, but the idea exists... it's just that I'll definitely be on a budget and I wonder if other people in SH are going to US from other countries and stuff...

The first thing I'd worry about is getting the tourist Visa. You might want to start investigating that now. That could prove to be a bigger issue than anything else, depending on how the DHS feels about your application....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:55 pm

diegopaul

diegopaul

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah, Saldiven's right. The only "issue" you will have is the visa. the rest's piece of cake compared to that matter.
if you are really planning to go to the USA for the Scandal shows, you have to start now doing the process of getting the visa. You need to schedule an interview and sometimes the time for this appoinment can take more than a month since the time you apply and pay for the consular fee. it can cost around 160 us dollars, so you need you to add that money to your budget either. 
The first thing you have to do is visit the brazilian us embassy web site and check all you need to know and do in the visa section.
after that you can buy your flights tickets, hotel bookings, and everything else online, and i'm sure you're not the only one who wants to go. I'm another one from Colombia, so if you need any advice or help, just ask

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:03 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@saldiven @diegopaul ah it's really a pain to get a US visa here, I'm aware I'll need to go through a lot. I just didn't know it might take so long to get an interview... this sucks because I still need to get my passport and I believe there's no embassy in my city -_- Need to go after these things this week then.

We really need dates for the US concerts x_x

I worry about how to get to places (I honestly think I should've been born with a compass for safety) and find 'cheap' but safe hotels since I'll be traveling alone.

I could go to Mexico, but spanish and I don't have a nice relationship and flights are uncomfortably more expensive.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 pm

diegopaul

diegopaul

Caless Student
Caless Student
spin_along wrote:@saldiven @diegopaul ah it's really a pain to get a US visa here, I'm aware I'll need to go through a lot. I just didn't know it might take so long to get an interview... this sucks because I still need to get my passport and I believe there's no embassy in my city -_- Need to go after these things this week then.

I worry about how to get to places (I honestly think I should've been born with a compass for safety) and find 'cheap' but safe hotels since I'll be traveling alone.

I could go to Mexico, but spanish and I don't have a nice relationship and flights are uncomfortably more expensive.

yes i'm waiting for the us dates either, i rather to travel to the usa than mexico. i don't think passport is a problem, i'm pretty sure that you can get your passport the same day. and for the appoinment at the us embassy don't worry. you will have enough time to get ready for that. you can do all the previous procedures, even pay the fee, online. there's the embassy at brazilia and there is 3 consulates at rio de janeiro, sao paulo y recife, maybe you can get your appoinment in some of those, closer to your city.
I know this is a stressful process but, thinking positive you only do that for one time, and if you get the visa, you will have it for years, so the next time you will only need to worry about where you want to see Scandal.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 16 0a7348206187
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:01 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
spin_along wrote:@saldiven @diegopaul ah it's really a pain to get a US visa here, I'm aware I'll need to go through a lot. I just didn't know it might take so long to get an interview... this sucks because I still need to get my passport and I believe there's no embassy in my city -_- Need to go after these things this week then.

I can't really help with any advice on international travel or getting a visa since I've never traveled internationally before but if you're worried about finding a safe and cheap hotel, you could try to find someone to share a room with. Try looking around to see who else is going to the same show you're planning on and maybe you can find someone you're comfortable enough with to share a room with. It splits the cost for you and the other person and takes less from your other expenses for the trip. And it can generally just feel safer to know you're staying in a room with a second person. ^.^

A cheap and safe hotel can be a bit difficult to find but if you know how to search or know someone who does then it does make it significantly easier. I was able to find a motel for $60 in Hawaii that was in a good neighborhood.... Although when I went to L.A to see BABYMETAL, I apparently did not pick the best of neighborhoods to stay in. x) With enough research into hotels and the areas of the around the hotel, it's always possible to find safe and affordable places to stay. ^.^

Although to do anyway of that, we still need to wait for the dates and venues to be released haha. :v

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Another suggestion is to try to find here on SH a member who lives in or near the city where you plan to visit. I know there are several people here that live in the LA region, but not sure about the Chicago region.

After doing some research on hotels and such, chat with members about which hotels are in decent areas and convenient to the venue. You don't want to end up having to take a $50 USD cab ride to get to the venue, or 2 hours on busses where you have to make three changes. Unfortunately, public transportation isn't super strong over the majority of the USA, so you'll probably want to find a place to stay that is relatively close to your destination (the Scandal concert!).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:13 pm

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@diegopaul Yeah I'm checking things here and it absolutely sucks that my state doesn't have an embassy. That alone already makes things more difficult because traveling inside Brazil is often times more expensive than going out. But I'm checking everything I can... Starting to think I should consider London instead since as far as I know we don't need a visa lol

@Airi-chan Hm yeah guess I'll have to do that lol I wanted to go with a friend but when I asked if she wanted to travel to see SCANDAL she gave me this weird look like I'm totally insane lol
Although now I still don't know if I'll be able to go because ~finances~ Tongue Unfortunately it's far easier for this not to happen than it is to happen. If we had dates it'd be easier to know for sure though, no doubt.

@saldiven I'd go to LA most likely, so maybe that makes things a bit easier haha. Yeah that's exactly what worries me, getting a hotel that throws me somewhere very far from the concert venue x_x Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:56 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well, just keep an open mind about things until you see the dates. With more information, you'll have a better ability to determine the feasibility of coming to the concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:24 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
spin_along wrote:@Airi-chan Hm yeah guess I'll have to do that lol I wanted to go with a friend but when I asked if she wanted to travel to see SCANDAL she gave me this weird look like I'm totally insane lol
Although now I still don't know if I'll be able to go because ~finances~ SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 16 891450 Unfortunately it's far easier for this not to happen than it is to happen. If we had dates it'd be easier to know for sure though, no doubt.
It's the easiest way I've found - to save money at least. I definitely came back with Hawaii with more money left over than I thought because splitting the cost of the motel cut down like almost $200 from things. x)

Lol the finances are going to be the hardest part about the tour. xP A lot of tight budgeting and work might be able to make it happen... Although none of that is easy to accomplish. v.v I'm hoping for the dates by the end of the year. I'd just like to at least get the flights booked since those tend to go up the closer it gets to your desired date. x.x Hopefully the announcement of the rest of the dates won't be held up for much longer~ ^.^

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
Already bought 2 tickets for the Concert in Germany Happy Need to drive 500km from Berlin to Essen but i dont care! 

Can´t wait for that.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 16 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:07 am

betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
@spin_along Japanese music fans feel many difficulties when artists come here because the great distance between the states. Even if SCANDAL would hold a concert here, many fans could not go because of this.  Onion Depress

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 16 Show_s10 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 16 Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:43 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
betinhomtl wrote:@spin_along Japanese music fans feel many difficulties when artists come here because the great distance between the states. Even if SCANDAL would hold a concert here, many fans could not go because of this.  Onion Depress

Seriously. I live in Atlanta in the Southeastern part of the USA.

I am 1,947 miles from Los Angeles (3133 km).

I am 700 miles from Chicago (1153 km).

The Chicago location would be far less expensive for me to visit, but I have a feeling there will be far more SH members from the USA attending the LA event, and I would prefer to go somewhere that I am at least acquainted with a few people.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:06 pm

NAMIEis#1

NAMIEis#1

Caless Student
Caless Student
I didn't realise it was 2000 miles from Atlanta to LA! I thought the Pretenders song 2000 miles was about a trans-Atlantic relationship!
I've only seen Scandal live once before, in Paris so excited to see them again in London next year (a short bus ride from where I live Happy)
160 us$ for a Brazilian visa !!! Thats more than I paid for my passport..

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:31 pm

diegopaul

diegopaul

Caless Student
Caless Student
NAMIEis#1 wrote:I didn't realise it was 2000 miles from Atlanta to LA! I thought the Pretenders song 2000 miles was about a trans-Atlantic relationship!
I've only seen Scandal live once before, in Paris so excited to see them again in London next year (a short bus ride from where I live Happy)
160 us$ for a Brazilian visa !!! Thats more than I paid for my passport..

$160 usd is not for a "brazilian" visa. that is the amount a person from latin america has to pay for getting the appoinment to apply for a USA visa.
And of course the passport is way more cheaper than that.
Of course if you're from any country of the European Union, you don't need visa to travel around those countries, but you need a ESTA autorization if you want to travel to the USA, but you only pay a very small fee, around 30 dollars of less, i'm not sure.
But we latin people need to pay more.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 16 0a7348206187
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:32 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
saldiven wrote:The Chicago location would be far less expensive for me to visit, but I have a feeling there will be far more SH members from the USA attending the LA event, and I would prefer to go somewhere that I am at least acquainted with a few people.

I think most of us here in LA will also be heading to Chicago for sure, but I'm sure the LA live will definitely be more awesome because, well, we're LA and SCANDAL did have an amazing time here last time! haha

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 16 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:00 pm

AkutoUK

Caless Student
Caless Student
Got my tickets booked for the London concert on April 26th.

That and Chinese New Year in Hong Kong, lots to look forward to over the next six months!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:08 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
saldiven wrote:The Chicago location would be far less expensive for me to visit, but I have a feeling there will be far more SH members from the USA attending the LA event, and I would prefer to go somewhere that I am at least acquainted with a few people.

I think most of us here in LA will also be heading to Chicago for sure, but I'm sure the LA live will definitely be more awesome because, well, we're LA and SCANDAL did have an amazing time here last time! haha

I wish attending both concerts were financially feasible for me, but I figure that to be unlikely. Right now, round trip airline tickets to LA from Atlanta in May of next year run $500+junk fees. Chicago is a little cheaper. Then would come two sets of hotel and rental cars. Would end up being well over $1000, not counting the tickets and incidentals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:31 pm

tomochiiii

tomochiiii

Caless Student
Caless Student
AkutoUK wrote:That and Chinese New Year in Hong Kong, lots to look forward to over the next six months!

whoa..

links for the online ticket purchase in hong kong please .smile. .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:44 pm

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
You can ask the other SH members in the US how to travel internationally, I look forward to meeting anybody that will be travelling to Singapore though or meeting some old friends again.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum