Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:40 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I'm still holding out for somewhere in or near San Francisco . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Koni

Caless Student
Caless Student
Alright, just ordered a ticket for the Germany Concert  .wow.

It's still pretty far away from where I live and I have probably Uni that day but i dont give a damn about that :D

I'm so excited to see them!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
When They Announce The US Tour Date. . .Let Me Know !

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 18 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:22 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
is anyone else getting impatient over the lack of news on the unannounced venues? I'm becoming a bit more anxious and impatient than I'm supposed to be, not because I can't wait to see them (though of course I want to see them), but because my friends are planning a trip smack in that May period, and for some weird reason they're also pretty anxious to settle everything as fast as possible, I have no idea why they're in such a rush to book everything 5 months in advance.

Although I've given them the estimated time frame of the Singapore concert based on the order on the website (I also believe that's the order, otherwise there's no reason why they would randomly slot Singapore in front of Taiwan), nothing is confirmed until the official announcement, and I really think I will go crazy if I'm overseas knowing the fact they're performing in Singapore at that exact moment. If only they're having a concert in Melbourne or Sydney in Mid-May, I wouldn't be in such pain then.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 18 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@metalleo I completely understand! I also want to kknowthe dates and locations for the US. I need to know now to see which one is the most convenient for me to go to because I don't know of they're in June or July or whatever month, although I'm assuming it will be around then. It's very frustrating to have to come back and forth to this topic and not see any updates on the actual tour itself.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:51 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
@Af8! I'm not even checking this thread for updates anymore, although I know the efficiency of people here are pretty godlike. I'm now simply depending mainly on Facebook updates by their official page, simply because I visit that more often, and I don't believe they would leave out such important info from FB.

If only I was like most people waiting for the news with excitement. It definitely would feel much better to be excited about an upcoming event than to be afraid that it might potentially clash with some other plans  .stars.

I think I might have to ask my friends to go ahead with the trip booking themselves, and I'll make a separate booking on my own once I have this (and my new job if I find one) confirmed. Three of them know how important SCANDAL is to me and my level of support for them, so hopefully they will be understanding enough to let me do what I want  .shy.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 18 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:36 pm

ryoseki kun

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
To my fellow Filipinos, how much will it cost if I took the HK event? Is there anyone planned to go there?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMfYSiqCkx0BfnkrexrjlO2bRSkAthIuNxCX-rlRiy3-WUKca1

あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:12 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
ryoseki kun wrote:To my fellow Filipinos, how much will it cost if I took the HK event? Is there anyone planned to go there?
I'm pretty much torn on going to HK or to Singapore. I think it's more expensive to go to Singapore, but my cousin works over there. Some say that HK is cheaper, and looking at the fare (estimated, I stretched it a bit) and the ticket (considering the HK$680), not including the accommodation yet, it's going to cost around 16~18k in PHP...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:49 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
We (Drazen, Maminoodles, Nixan18 and I) are going to HK concert together. Our plan was to have 30k pocket money each.. I think that is a safe bet..

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 18 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:15 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
MamiXHaruna wrote:We (Drazen, Maminoodles, Nixan18 and I) are going to HK concert together. Our plan was to have 30k pocket money each.. I think that is a safe bet..
I think that's a safe bet too. Can I join you guys?  .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:07 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
anchiel wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:We (Drazen, Maminoodles, Nixan18 and I) are going to HK concert together. Our plan was to have 30k pocket money each.. I think that is a safe bet..

Hello Anchiel! .happy. I replied to your email.. I hope you can join us.. There are lots of Filipino fans that are planning to go in the HK concert..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:54 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
anchiel wrote:

Sure! Since you're the only girl for the mini-contingent, let's find another lady who'll join us. She can be your hostel accommodation roommate as well.

BTW, are there any latest news about preselling of tickets?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:03 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
MamiNoodles wrote:
anchiel wrote:

Sure! Since you're the only girl for the mini-contingent, let's find another lady who'll join us. She can be your hostel accommodation roommate as well.
Aw gee, thank you! ^^ I think MamiXHaruna mentioned of another girl for the group. :3

As for the tickets for HK, it will be on January 12, I think. That's for the VIP tickets. That's all I know... That might be old news already. ^^"

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:30 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Anchiel: I'm still recruiting her to join our group so its not yet sure.. I hope she will join us. (I'm talking about Chaeors). We can talk more about this on our SH PH Members.

We are planning to also make a Fan Letter (and Fan Art) Project for the Filipino fans. Happy I will announce it there.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:58 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anchiel wrote:
MamiNoodles wrote:
anchiel wrote:

Aw gee, thank you! ^^ I think MamiXHaruna mentioned of another girl for the group. :3

As for the tickets for HK, it will be on January 12, I think. That's for the VIP tickets. That's all I know... That might be old news already. ^^"
do you know the site where we can order tickets for the HK concert?

afaik PH immigration only allows 20k. i kinda forgot but i always bring about 5k more or less everytime i travel.  travel tax and terminal fee will cost about 2.5k and you ca use the rest to buy food. 

use your atm cards overseas to withdraw cash instead of carrying a big amount in your pocket. just make sure the bank allows overseas usage of the card.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Please edit your first post if you wish to add more.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 am

Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've checked literally about three times daily waiting for the US dates....It looks as if they'll be in June or July, and my birthday is in June, so I'm really hoping they're on the east coast in late June.....But I want to make sure I have time to save up for a ticket, and the proper transportation, if required....So much anxiety, so much waiting....At least they're getting us US fans all hyped up for their US dates XD.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:27 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
At work we had to put in our vacation requests for the year by january 1st and I was hoping they would have to the us dates posted before then so I would know what to ask for off. As it is I was only able to get the week of May 10-16 so I really hope they have something that week so that I can go.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:41 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Luckily, I don't have to put in for vacation requests that early, but if the dates are in the summer months (June and/or July), then I'd really like to know by the end of February. My employer is affiliated with a major university, so the summer months are in high demand for vacation time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm

FryGuy

FryGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wonder what cities they are going to visit for the USA tour.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:43 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@FryGuy: the only rumors I have heard include Los Angeles and Chicago and exclude New York.

But there's nothing official, so don't take that info to the bank.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:46 pm

FryGuy

FryGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you saldiven.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
saldiven wrote:@FryGuy: the only rumors I have heard include Los Angeles and Chicago and exclude New York.

But there's nothing official, so don't take that info to the bank.

I would say it's a pretty good rumor, since it began directly from TOMOMI.

Here's that conversation on Twitter between TOMO and her friend that lives in New York:

Friend: "Are you not coming to New Yorkー?"
TOMO: "We won't be goingー!"
Friend: "You're not coming to the US on your world tourー? Even though I would want to go see you if there's a date in New Yorkー"
TOMO: "In the US we'll be going to LA and Chicago! I want you to comeーーーーーーhaha"

https://twitter.com/scandal_tomomi/status/541098811909632001

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Huh. Didn't realize that was the source.

That would be a pretty dang good "rumor" then, wouldn't it? CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:39 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
saldiven wrote:Huh. Didn't realize that was the source.

That would be a pretty dang good "rumor" then, wouldn't it? CANTA Thumbs

But it's not "official", and the fact that they haven't announced it officially yet could mean a lot of different things. Those tweets were more than a month ago with no word since. A lot could have changed in that time.

I tend to think her tweets will probably end up being true, but until it's really confirmed by the office, I'm holding out hope. They're not stupid. It makes little sense for a Japanese band to come to the US and play Chicago but not New York unless there's some physical reason why they can't. That would be like an American band going to Japan and playing Sapporo but not Tokyo.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:14 am

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha. I'm hoping for LA, Chicago and Atlanta. A SW coast location, North Central location, and SE coast location. Atlanta also hosts a variety of the type of conventions that attract fans of Japanese music (Dragon Con, Anime Weekend Atlanta, Atlanta Japan Fest, etc.). Couple that with Hartsfield International Airport being the home-hub for Delta Airlines, and a convergence point for three major interstate highways, make it a great, central location for this kind of thing.

Heck, if they played Dragon Con or AWA, they could have two or three shows over the weekend and sell out all of them. Unfortunately, all of those are later in the year, and there's no way they'd coincide with the Hello World tour.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.