Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:04 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Their post on FB was the first thing I saw on my newsfeed when I woke up in the morning. Was definitely something that got me awake fairly quickly. Tongue

I'm really happy and excited that SCANDAL will be doing a world tour~ c: I'm very proud of the girls that they have reached this point in their career. :3 I know how generally hard it can be for Japanese bands to feel secure in doing a world tour so it makes me think that SCANDAL, their staff, and their record company have acknowledged and recognized how popular they are and they potential that they have. c:

I'm really hoping one of those U.S dates is San Francisco...... Although I fully believe it'll end up being Los Angeles over us. xP I'm actually kind of hoping I could go to all of their U.S dates. That's depending on how many dates there will be and if I can get the time off lol. x)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:26 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
I was thinking more about it, and I wouldn't be so surprised if there's a Vegas date. I'm really hoping for one.

I mean, it makes sense. Vegas is an entertainment city, lots of ppl come here to perform, we have live houses, and the girls have already been here before.

So I have high hopes for one .uhuh.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 3 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:08 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:
thelaughingman wrote:this is great news indeed but how can foreigners purchase tickets for japan concerts?

I'm sure it's the same as for any of their other concerts. I think there's a sticky post about it somewhere here; bottom line is basically that you need a shopping service unless you know someone in Japan.

As for the other dates, I'll be first in line if they come back to NYC - I missed them the first time. I'm sure the experience will be a lot different for them from that 2009 tour.

This next album is gonna be huge; it looks like Sony's ready to promote the heck out of it.

Are there any major ticket outlet in japan that allows purchasing online? For singapore, they have Sistic and you can purchase pretty much every single concert ticket there. Since this is Sony, can we expect something similar so everyone could have a chance of getting into the concert venue?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:28 am

egalab

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, I've never been to France before even if it's not that far away from Hungary but I think it's about time to take a journey to Paris. Happy

Great news!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
thelaughingman wrote:Are there any major ticket outlet in japan that allows purchasing online? For singapore, they have Sistic and you can purchase pretty much every single concert ticket there. Since this is Sony, can we expect something similar so everyone could have a chance of getting into the concert venue?

There are several ticket companies in Japan (Ticket Pia, ePlus, etc.). Tickets can be purchased from them online, but they do not accept foreign orders with foreign credit cards. Like previously mentioned, you either need to have a shopping/deputy service or a friend in Japan buy it for you.

The on-sale times are listed in the first page of this thread. Since you are not a member of SCANDAL MANIA nor CLUB SCANDAL, you might want to have a company such as Rinkya buy the tickets for you when they go on general sale.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:51 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Do you know, if they accept orders from inside of Japan with foreign credit cards? .shy.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Hasenfu wrote:Do you know, if they accept orders from inside of Japan with foreign credit cards? .shy.

I'm not sure about that, but you'd probably have a better chance of it working. There's no harm in trying, I suppose! But, if there's any way you could get a Japanese friend who knows how to buy tickets to get them for you, that would most likely be your best bet.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:02 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Well, amazon.jp and some sim-card vendors take orders with foreign credit cards, so I'll probably have a try. I have a japanese friend, but I don't always want to ask her. She bought tickets for me already twice, and partially had a lot of stress with it and I don't want to annoy her again  .sweat.

Anyway, thank you very much, Jade!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:33 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
^^ If you plan to order from Pia or eplus, you can directly pay in a kombini

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:34 am

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yay a world tour!! :D I might go to the Hong Kong live since that's the only place possible for me to travel right now. Hopefully it's gonna be around July or August though >c< Anyway.. So happy for the girls!!! :'3

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:53 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
thelaughingman wrote:Are there any major ticket outlet in japan that allows purchasing online? For singapore, they have Sistic and you can purchase pretty much every single concert ticket there. Since this is Sony, can we expect something similar so everyone could have a chance of getting into the concert venue?

There are several ticket companies in Japan (Ticket Pia, ePlus, etc.). Tickets can be purchased from them online, but they do not accept foreign orders with foreign credit cards. Like previously mentioned, you either need to have a shopping/deputy service or a friend in Japan buy it for you.

The on-sale times are listed in the first page of this thread. Since you are not a member of SCANDAL MANIA nor CLUB SCANDAL, you might want to have a company such as Rinkya buy the tickets for you when they go on general sale.

Thank you guys for the info. Looks like there is no way around it unless I find a local that would purchase it for me. I found a similar company/service that would help get you tickets although I am still skeptical as this is a 3rd party thing: JapanConcertTickets.com . I'll probably search around for more info about them if they're good.

Hopefully, most of the japan concerts (including other artists) adapt something similar to SummerSonic's ticketing like adding an english version at the very least so foreigners would have a clue how to obtain the tickets.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:29 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
chaeorz wrote:Yay a world tour!! :D I might go to the Hong Kong live since that's the only place possible for me to travel right now. Hopefully it's gonna be around July or August though >c< Anyway.. So happy for the girls!!! :'3
Hey... I'm also interested in going to Hong Kong live..  .chesttap.

I would like to have a few companions.. Maybe a few other Filipino here are interested in watching the Hong Kong live? Maybe we can go there as a group?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 3 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MamiXHaruna wrote:
chaeorz wrote:Yay a world tour!! :D I might go to the Hong Kong live since that's the only place possible for me to travel right now. Hopefully it's gonna be around July or August though >c< Anyway.. So happy for the girls!!! :'3

I would like to have a few companions.. Maybe a few other Filipino here are interested in watching the Hong Kong live? Maybe we can go there as a group?

If I fail to get a ticket on one of their Japan concerts, count me in xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:43 pm

betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
I was very excited with the news about World Tour, however I was frustrated because it will not come to Brazil. .wtf.  Well, someday they'll come!!  

Now, I need to prepare myself to go to some of the lives in Japan or maybe the USA live.

I will need everyone's help because it will be my first live outside my country that I will go.  .please.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 3 Show_s10 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 3 Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:47 pm

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I live in Canada and I realize that the chances of them ever coming up here are practically zero, so this USA tour is great news. If they come to New York, I might just go. It's the closest place from where I live and it will most likely be the only chance I ever get of seeing them live.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 3 JlszfXu
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:57 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MamiXHaruna wrote:

Let's go... I am really decided to go to the HK one

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:07 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I'm quite disappointed too! But I have nothing to do with it.

It's a shame that Sony Music Philippines folded a few years ago due to poor sales caused by rampant piracy leaving their remaining Sony recording artists with VERY SMALL distribution through Ivory Records. Even John Mayer's best selling albums Room for Squares and Continuum are no longer available in our music stores. So, the chances of SCANDAL having a distribution in the Philippines is little to none.

I'm so sorry for ranting my frustrations, guys!

Anyway, all I have to do is to file a vacation leave in advance, buy tickets online and fly to HK to go shopping and watch SCANDAL live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:08 pm

beadheed

beadheed

Caless Student
Caless Student
AMAZING! I will 100% be going to the London show and hopefully the Paris show also. This news has made my day

*INSERT SUPER COOL SCANDAL GIF HERE*
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:46 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
thelaughingman wrote:Hopefully, most of the japan concerts (including other artists) adapt something similar to SummerSonic's ticketing like adding an english version at the very least so foreigners would have a clue how to obtain the tickets.

I get the sense that the real issue is that Sony and the ticket sellers don't particularly want foreigners buying tickets to their Japan concerts. They set up the shows at venues sized to satisfy what demand they think there will be locally, so if foreigners buy tickets, that just means local fans can't get in. And it's the locals they think are more likely to buy stuff in the future, because they can market directly to them.

At the two Scandal shows I've gone to in Japan (including Budokan), I could count the number of other obvious westerners there on one hand. At my second show (which was just a hall tour show), I was the only person of European descent that I saw in the entire hall, although there could have been other westerners of Asian descent or other Asians there. I'm going to their show at Fujita University next month and I'm sure it'll be the same. But still these shows generally all sell out, without our help.

It stinks if you're a foreign fan who happens to be in Japan when they're playing, but it's not impossible to get tickets, just a little more difficult. And it makes it feel a little more special to be able to see them in Japan. I feel like I've entered into some sort of forbidden world when I'm at a Japanese concert.

I have a feeling their American shows are actually going to be very different from their Japanese ones, and I'm a little anxious about that to be honest. (I've been to various concerts for Japanese bands in NYC before, so I know what the crowds are like.) But I'm looking forward to it too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:59 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
spacecadet wrote:I have a feeling their American shows are actually going to be very different from their Japanese ones, and I'm a little anxious about that to be honest. (I've been to various concerts for Japanese bands in NYC before, so I know what the crowds are like.) But I'm looking forward to it too.

You really can't assume how things will be by the crowds for other bands. As a handful of us here in the US have been to the past SCANDAL lives in LA and Hawaii, and not to mention numerous lives in Japan, I definitely think we are able to bring that same amount of energy you can find at lives in Japan and then some. Unlike how crowds can be in Japan, we don't hold back at all; people rock out their hardest and the band does in fact notice and really likes this. That's one of the reasons why they've said numerous times how they want to do another American tour. Wink We'll be going to every date they'll be playing here (as well as their Europe dates) so we will absolutely make it awesome and unforgettable for the band.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 pm

barzurc

barzurc

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/ryanbarrmusic
Looks like I will get to see them twice. I will be in Japan for the show listed
Date: 2015/03/28 (Sat.)
Area: Aichi
Venue: Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall
Open 17:00 / Start 18:00   
and then I can catch them in the U.S.A. if they come to Los Angeles.
NOW
What is the easiest way to get tickets???? anyone??
What's a good trust worthy ticket agency in Japan??? anyone???

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:53 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
barzurc wrote:What is the easiest way to get tickets???? anyone??
What's a good trust worthy ticket agency in Japan??? anyone???

As I previously wrote:

The on-sale times are listed in the first page of this thread. You might want to have a company such as Rinkya buy the tickets for you when they go on general sale.

In addition to those options, you can also:

-Have a shopping/deputy site like Rinkya buy you a ticket from Yahoo! Auctions Japan (after tickets are out).

-Ask a site like FDJP to buy you tickets. You tell them what kind of tickets you want + your price range and they'll try to find and buy them for you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:16 am

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:It stinks if you're a foreign fan who happens to be in Japan when they're playing, but it's not impossible to get tickets, just a little more difficult. And it makes it feel a little more special to be able to see them in Japan. I feel like I've entered into some sort of forbidden world when I'm at a Japanese concert.

I have a feeling their American shows are actually going to be very different from their Japanese ones, and I'm a little anxious about that to be honest. (I've been to various concerts for Japanese bands in NYC before, so I know what the crowds are like.) But I'm looking forward to it too.

Are you currently staying in japan?

Yes. I do think they're trying to prioritize their local fans over foreign fans on the japan part of the tour. Since this is a world tour, it would be great if they made an exception and made it easy for everyone to purchase tickets especially when they have alot of concerts on japan before the overseas ones.

For the HK, one would argue that they're competing with other countries too for the tickets (since HK is an economic hub in SE and is easy to enter for asean nationals -- HK locals, singaporian fans, malaysian fans, thai, viet, etc will try to go) which I think is just as hard as getting into a japan concert.

I guess the hard work of getting the tickets is somehow part of the experience going to the concert... or I must be a masochist  .whistle.

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:In addition to those options, you can also:

-Have a shopping/deputy site like Rinkya buy you a ticket from Yahoo! Auctions Japan (after tickets are out).

-Ask a site like FDJP to buy you tickets. You tell them what kind of tickets you want + your price range and they'll try to find and buy them for you.
I'll probably bookmark all the 3rd party sites mentioned here bc of desperation  .lol.

Last edited by thelaughingman on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:41 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

• MamixHaruna
  • chaeorz
  • thelaughingman
  • hanautasancho
  • Maminoodles

Very nice.. I see a few Filipino members that is interested to go in the Hong Kong live.. Let's talk more about this here... SH PH Members

I hope a few more Filipino members join us.. The more the merrier..  .clap.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 3 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:44 pm

EMC_RTHM

EMC_RTHM

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is awesome!  I hope they come to the O.C.  Although L.A., San Francisco or San Diego would be okay too.  Can't wait to go see them.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.