Go down

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour [Page 9 of 16]

Re: [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Tue May 05, 2015 2:43 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
OMG, I'm so totally excited about this. When I read Noodles' post, I immediately started grinning like an idiot. Y'all have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this.

I know I can't gift food items to the band, but would the rest of you be interested in some home cooking? I'm a born and bred Georgia boy, and I have a pretty good hand at things like cookies and such....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 3:10 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Chabo8888 wrote:I was trying (again) to book a VIP ticket for the LA show. But I always receive a notification that there is in error (someone beat me up blabla...???) 

Can you just easily book a ticket?

Really want to come to the LA show...

Ah, unfortunately, it does look like the LA VIP tickets are now sold out completely. Sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, about the US Fan Letter Project!

I don't think I even have 10 submissions for the project right now...which really kind of sucks! If you guys could submit any letters/drawings/etc. that would be wonderful! It can be as simple or detailed as you want; it's totally up to you.

It's pretty much a guarantee that SCANDAL will see your letters! We successfully delivered the Europe project to the band in Germany and the band was really happy to get it. RINA even posted a picture of it in a blog entry:

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 AFOH8QH
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11762-hallo-deutschland-2015-05-01-rina#709663

Details on how you can send me your submissions can be found here:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11132-scandal-heaven-fan-letter-project-hello-world-tour-2015#683585

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 4:02 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For the fan letter project, should I try to have it translated before submitting? I have a few friends over here that are immigrants from Japan so are native speakers, but they're not people I see very often, so I can't guarantee I could have it done in time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 4:04 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You don't have to have it translated; it's fine to just leave it in English. Many people wrote in English for the Europe project.

Also, just in case there are people who are not sure what to do, here are what the letters looked like for the Europe project:

https://imgur.com/a/jmAy2

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue May 05, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:OMG, I'm so totally excited about this. When I read Noodles' post, I immediately started grinning like an idiot. Y'all have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this.

I know I can't gift food items to the band, but would the rest of you be interested in some home cooking? I'm a born and bred Georgia boy, and I have a pretty good hand at things like cookies and such....
It's kinda just now sinking in that this is happening soon, and I'm super excited. I can't wait to meet everyone and the planned things in LA sound awesome. Sadly, as much as I would like to try out food from you and anyone else, I'm allergic to dairy (anaphlyactic shock allergic) so I just have to try and avoid anything I don't know for certain doesn't have dairy in it.

As for the events, I didn't see a date on the Disneyland visit (I could just be blind) I'm assuming that's moved off the 20th seeing as most won't be in until the 21st from the Mexico show?

Also, it appears I'll have a dead day in Chicago on the 14th if anyone is going to be in before or early that day and doesn't have plans I'd like to do something even if it's just hanging out and getting to know each other. I know most folks are coming in that day so it's kind of a flux day. Same goes for the 20th in LA if we aren't doing Disney then.

tge, I'm planning on submitting something (hopefully this weekend) this time of year is just a mess for me every year, even more so with prepping for my QE. I'm hoping the post-doc in our lab will translate it into Japanese for me (as I'm nowhere near far enough along to do that yet ^^). And I see this was commented on while I was typing, but think I'll still try it.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 Stamp210
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 6:27 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Shiguo: Wow, that's a tough allergy to have. Dairy products are everywhere. Food allergies were actually one of my concerns; I just have a regular kitchen, not a commercial one, so couldn't guarantee that something like nut or peanut residue might not make into anything I make....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Damn if we have that little letters we all should pitch in with at least 1 to not disappoint.

I saw that we received a very generous donation! Thanks so much! If you would like your username to be tied to your donation please send me a PM so I can write it down!

@Shiguo me, 320x200 and propglenn had decided to arrive in Chicago the 14th for the babymetal concert but we are pretty sure we wont be going there anymore, feel free to hang out with us! we arrive very early in the morning though! Let me know Happy

Also, Disneyland/Beach bonfire is on Sunday 24th, after the concerts Happy Most of us will be in Mexico on the 20th but will be back ASAP

Last edited by Noodles on Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 6:46 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
@TGE we should add a page about the fan letter project on our website for the LA shows. It'd be a good way to attract more attention and hopefully get more participation. I can get on that later tonight

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 6:58 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think I'm going to buy some nice stationary upon which to write a letter this evening....

Assuming I can find someplace around that sells nice stationary.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
saldiven wrote:OMG, I'm so totally excited about this. When I read Noodles' post, I immediately started grinning like an idiot. Y'all have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this.

The food sounds good~ ^.^ You should bring some with if you're able to make some. A lot of people would like it probably. c:

@thoseguiltyeyes
I'll be submitting something for the fan letter project as well. ^.^ I just have to find the time to actually get it done but I'll either e-mail it or just bring it with possibly. It'll get done in time though. c:

Shiguo wrote:
As for the events, I didn't see a date on the Disneyland visit (I could just be blind) I'm assuming that's moved off the 20th seeing as most won't be in until the 21st from the Mexico show?

Also, it appears I'll have a dead day in Chicago on the 14th if anyone is going to be in before or early that day and doesn't have plans I'd like to do something even if it's just hanging out and getting to know each other. I know most folks are coming in that day so it's kind of a flux day. Same goes for the 20th in LA if we aren't doing Disney then.

tge, I'm planning on submitting something (hopefully this weekend) this time of year is just a mess for me every year, even more so with prepping for my QE. I'm hoping the post-doc in our lab will translate it into Japanese for me (as I'm nowhere near far enough along to do that yet ^^). And I see this was commented on while I was typing, but think I'll still try it.
I think a lot are looking to go on the 24th rather than the 20th. If anyone is interested in still going on May 20 though, I am still planning to go. I can't be around for the 24 since we're short handed at work and I got turned down for the extension but I'm also set on not leaving L.A this time without visiting Disneyland. So I'm still planning on going on May 20 even if I end up going alone haha. I don't mind if people don't go with so anyone is free to change their mind. It's just something I'm set on. c:

Thats an invitation to anyone who would like to come with on May 20~ c: There's more I could mention about Disneyland but I'll do that a bit later when I'm on an actual computer and not trying to do this from a phone. ^.^'

I'm open with the 14th as well. I won't be attending the Babymetal concert so I'll be free the entire day. I'm not sure what there is to do in Chicago so definitely open to suggestions. c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 7:40 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to receiving your letters. Europe had about 38 letters, so hopefully we can break that number!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Airi-chan wrote:

The food sounds good~ ^.^ You should bring some with if you're able to make some. A lot of people would like it probably. c:

@thoseguiltyeyes
I'll be submitting something for the fan letter project as well. ^.^ I just have to find the time to actually get it done but I'll either e-mail it or just bring it with possibly. It'll get done in time though. c:

Shiguo wrote:

I think a lot are looking to go on the 24th rather than the 20th. If anyone is interested in still going on May 20 though, I am still planning to go. I can't be around for the 24 since we're short handed at work and I got turned down for the extension but I'm also set on not leaving L.A this time without visiting Disneyland. So I'm still planning on going on May 20 even if I end up going alone haha. I don't mind if people don't go with so anyone is free to change their mind. It's just something I'm set on. c:

Thats an invitation to anyone who would like to come with on May 20~ c: There's more I could mention about Disneyland but I'll do that a bit later when I'm on an actual computer and not trying to do this from a phone. ^.^'

I'm open with the 14th as well. I won't be attending the Babymetal concert so I'll be free the entire day. I'm not sure what there is to do in Chicago so definitely open to suggestions. c:

EAT EAT EAT! I got a ton of good places we can try!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ Noodles & Airi-chan
Awesome. I will be in late on the 13th so early isn't a problem, and I'm down for anything (I will try all kinds of different foods and what not except see earlier post about dairy). So maybe we just sort a meeting time/place and I'm good.

As for Disneyland, I don't think I can do twice so will probably have to opt for one or the other, but fortunately there's alternate stuff to do on Sunday ^^. Would hate for you to have to go alone so if that's the case let me know.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shiguo wrote:@ Noodles & Airi-chan
Awesome. I will be in late on the 13th so early isn't a problem, and I'm down for anything (I will try all kinds of different foods and what not except see earlier post about dairy). So maybe we just sort a meeting time/place and I'm good.

As for Disneyland, I don't think I can do twice so will probably have to opt for one or the other, but fortunately there's alternate stuff to do on Sunday ^^. Would hate for you to have to go alone so if that's the case let me know.

Yeah exactly, this is why we had planned something for Sunday for people who could not make it to Disneyland or didnt want to go that specific day, may be too expensive, maybe you're too tired, either way if you do not wish to go to Disneyland on Sunday 24th you can stick around and hang out with us at the beach Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 6:25 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:EAT EAT EAT! I got a ton of good places we can try!
I'll let you or someone else lead when it comes to food. :3 I know nothing about anything in Chicago haha. :v My mom is always saying how good the food in Chicago is though so hopefully she's telling the truth. Tongue

You're the only person I know who is going to be in Chicago on the 13th... Well, besides the people who already live there haha. x) I'll be arriving late in Chicago on the 13th as well, but I'm planning to spend the night with a family friend I haven't seen in ages. So I won't technically be around until the 14th when most everyone else will be arriving. ^.^

I'm sure there's a lot of places that can provide dairy-free foods~ Things like that are becoming more common so it shouldn't be a problem. We just need to remember to ask the staff if they offer alternatives like that. c:

Oh no~ Don't feel bad or anything aha. It was more of an exaggeration I guess you could say. Another user on the forums is interested in going on May 20 so there will be at least two of us so far. ^.^

I'm hoping anyone else who wants to go will speak up in this thread or message me. c:

Noodles wrote:Yeah exactly, this is why we had planned something for Sunday for people who could not make it to Disneyland or didnt want to go that specific day, may be too expensive, maybe you're too tired, either way if you do not wish to go to Disneyland on Sunday 24th you can stick around and hang out with us at the beach Happy
Does anyone know a time frame for any of the events? c: I still have to be back in S.F by the 25th but I could try to find a late flight to hang around for the beach depending on what time it is.... And if someone is willing to get me to the airport on time of course. :v

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 6:51 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Airi-chan wrote:
Noodles wrote:EAT EAT EAT! I got a ton of good places we can try!
I'll let you or someone else lead when it comes to food. :3 I know nothing about anything in Chicago haha. :v My mom is always saying how good the food in Chicago is though so hopefully she's telling the truth. Tongue

You're the only person I know who is going to be in Chicago on the 13th... Well, besides the people who already live there haha. x) I'll be arriving late in Chicago on the 13th as well, but I'm planning to spend the night with a family friend I haven't seen in ages. So I won't technically be around until the 14th when most everyone else will be arriving. ^.^

I'm sure there's a lot of places that can provide dairy-free foods~ Things like that are becoming more common so it shouldn't be a problem. We just need to remember to ask the staff if they offer alternatives like that. c:

Oh no~ Don't feel bad or anything aha. It was more of an exaggeration I guess you could say. Another user on the forums is interested in going on May 20 so there will be at least two of us so far. ^.^

I'm hoping anyone else who wants to go will speak up in this thread or message me. c:

Noodles wrote:Yeah exactly, this is why we had planned something for Sunday for people who could not make it to Disneyland or didnt want to go that specific day, may be too expensive, maybe you're too tired, either way if you do not wish to go to Disneyland on Sunday 24th you can stick around and hang out with us at the beach Happy
Does anyone know a time frame for any of the events? c: I still have to be back in S.F by the 25th but I could try to find a late flight to hang around for the beach depending on what time it is.... And if someone is willing to get me to the airport on time of course. :v

If we want to get a spot for a bonfire we have to be there early, might be before noon or something like that just to have the spot, since 25th is a holiday a lot of people will probably do the same, the only other thing planned for the 24th is the Karaoke at 10pm so I think after the disneyland team is done they will meet us at the beach then go karaoke. Karaoke time was about 10pm but not set on stone as of right now

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 7:00 am

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yea I'll be getting in to Chicago really late on the 13th so I'll just be heading to my hotel to sleep ^^. I won't be able to do anything until the 14th anyway, which works well for me as I need to sleep to reset myself to EDT (stupid time zones...)

I'm pretty used to dancing around the dairy thing, been at it quite a few years now, but I will admit the west coast is far more reliable on really being dairy free than the midwest (from Indiana, but guessing Chicago will be better than Indy at that).

As for Disneyland, I think you can still count me in for the 20th and I'll hang out at the beach on the 24th. I'm guessing I'll be a bit wore out by then and just hanging out with folks sounds good.

So basically, I just ended up back where I started plan wise (^.^; )
Yea that sounds about right for me. Did I mention I like to use lots of words...

Last edited by Shiguo on Wed May 06, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 11:49 am

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We arrive mid day on the 15th to Chicago.  Plan on getting our tickets and figuring out the lay of the land before the concert.

This was posted by El Ken (one of the staff) on the ACEN Forum:

[Scandal] will have merch for sale and I do believe they will doing something special for people who purchase certain items. I don't know the details, but they mentioned it to me. There will be a booth in the industry area of the exhibit hall/dealers room dedicated to SCANDAL with merchandise sales. 

Any ideas what this might be?

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed May 06, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Please edit your first post if you wish to add more.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Chabo8888

Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Chabo8888 wrote:I was trying (again) to book a VIP ticket for the LA show. But I always receive a notification that there is in error (someone beat me up blabla...???) 

Can you just easily book a ticket?

Really want to come to the LA show...

Ah, unfortunately, it does look like the LA VIP tickets are now sold out completely. Sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad for me to read this now, but thank you =((((((((((((

Do you know how to get tickets for the Japanese arena performance 2015/2016? =)

Cheers,
Chabo

closed...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 3:28 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hrm. I originally scheduled my flight to leave relatively early on Sunday; I didn't realize I was going to have Monday off from work, and didn't want to arrive back home really late. I dunno how difficult it'll be to maybe shift the flight to a later slot. If it's not too terribly hard, I wouldn't mind participating in the Sunday activities.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:Hrm. I originally scheduled my flight to leave relatively early on Sunday; I didn't realize I was going to have Monday off from work, and didn't want to arrive back home really late. I dunno how difficult it'll be to maybe shift the flight to a later slot. If it's not too terribly hard, I wouldn't mind participating in the Sunday activities.

Worst you do is pay a change fee.

We're flying back late on Sunday - there's a Final Fantasy concert that afternoon we've seen in Minnesota - hope to catch again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Alxa wrote:This was posted by El Ken (one of the staff) on the ACEN Forum:

[Scandal] will have merch for sale and I do believe they will doing something special for people who purchase certain items. I don't know the details, but they mentioned it to me. There will be a booth in the industry area of the exhibit hall/dealers room dedicated to SCANDAL with merchandise sales. 

It sounds like what usually happens at anime cons. For example, if you buy a shirt or certain dollar amount of merch, you get to take a picture with the guest/get an autograph/etc.

After SCANDAL's panel at AM2 Convention in Anaheim four years ago, they held an autograph session with the band for people who bought the $30 SCANDAL t-shirt that was being sold. It sounds like it'll be similar to that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Alxa wrote:This was posted by El Ken (one of the staff) on the ACEN Forum:

It sounds like what usually happens at anime cons. For example, if you buy a shirt or certain dollar amount of merch, you get to take a picture with the guest/get an autograph/etc.

After SCANDAL's panel at AM2 Convention in Anaheim four years ago, they held an autograph session with the band for people who bought the $30 SCANDAL t-shirt that was being sold. It sounds like it'll be similar to that.

That makes sense - first con for me - Dragon Con later this year was to be the first but then this popped up Happy

I've still got the Hello World poster and postcards, I was thinking of bringing a postcard with and if I can get it signed (+ buy other stuff) I'd get it framed with the poster.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 5:56 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Alxa:  Coming to Dragon Con? Well, here's a pre-emptive "Welcome to Atlanta." If you need any pointers about stuff to do while you're in town (assuming you don't stay glued to the convention all weekend), let me know.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:@Alxa:  Coming to Dragon Con? Well, here's a pre-emptive "Welcome to Atlanta." If you need any pointers about stuff to do while you're in town (assuming you don't stay glued to the convention all weekend), let me know.

We'll be there for 5 days - I was there eons ago as a teenager with my grand parents.  But some time this summer we can talk more.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum