Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:39 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Animal Crossing PS_3DS_AnimalCrossingNewLeaf_enGB

I was sure there was a thread of this game... XD
But now I saw that I was mistake xD So...
I want to know people who plays this game, for friend codes and dream codes, I do this because I want people that talk in english (good or bad, all english is
understandable)
I start adding my dream code, and the dream code of my sister (she gave me permission)
If you want to show your city with a dream code, you can add your dream code.
PM or just say for friend code for talk and visits ^^

Dream Code Sindria (My city): 7200-5435-7330
Dream Code Boeshane (My sis' city): 7800-2189-8556
Dream Code Scandal (ZiaBern): 6900-2791-4132

Last edited by SCANlover on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
Animal Crossing 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

Re: Animal Crossing
Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:27 pm

ZiaBern

ZiaBern

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
.smile. Hii
Mine is: 6900-2791-4132
Good game!

Animal Crossing KxZdqcW
Arigatou to this lovely bossu

25 April 2015 / Le Bataclan   (I was Theereee LOVE)

18 September 2016 / Elyon  (SCANDAL in my house)
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:02 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I play Animal Crossing as well~ :3
I've been playing the AC series since it was released on the Gamecube. I've been a loyal fan ever since and played every game they've released~ ^.^

I really love New Leaf and all the freedom the game gave us~ I actually have two New Leaf games - a physical cartridge and a downloaded copy. I recently restarted my main town (the physical cartridge) because I grew bored of my previous one and didn't like it. It was a bit sad to let go of a town I had had for almost 2 years but I'm much happier now with my new town. Which is going to be a nature themed all-rabbit town. I already have found my 10 rabbit villagers; mainly doing landscaping now. >w<

The downloaded copy was a cycling town but I got bored with that and had too many bad experiences with rude players so I decided I wanted to stop cycling because it wasn't fun anymore. I decided to restart it and decided to attempt to make it into a SCANDAL themed town. >c<

I don't have a dream address for either town yet though. ^.^"

I'm kind of curious.... What do you think of the upcoming spin-off Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer? The community seems to be split in half over excited for the game and already hating the game. It'll definitely be different from what we're used to. I'm pretty excited for it... With the exception of the cards because I have an older 3DS and don't want to be forced to invest in an add-on just to play one game even if the game is AC related. Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:01 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Airi-chan wrote:I play Animal Crossing as well~ :3
I've been playing the AC series since it was released on the Gamecube. I've been a loyal fan ever since and played every game they've released~ ^.^

I really love New Leaf and all the freedom the game gave us~ I actually have two New Leaf games - a physical cartridge and a downloaded copy. I recently restarted my main town (the physical cartridge) because I grew bored of my previous one and didn't like it. It was a bit sad to let go of a town I had had for almost 2 years but I'm much happier now with my new town. Which is going to be a nature themed all-rabbit town. I already have found my 10 rabbit villagers; mainly doing landscaping now. >w<

The downloaded copy was a cycling town but I got bored with that and had too many bad experiences with rude players so I decided I wanted to stop cycling because it wasn't fun anymore. I decided to restart it and decided to attempt to make it into a SCANDAL themed town. >c<

I don't have a dream address for either town yet though. ^.^"

I'm kind of curious.... What do you think of the upcoming spin-off Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer? The community seems to be split in half over excited for the game and already hating the game. It'll definitely be different from what we're used to. I'm pretty excited for it... With the exception of the cards because I have an older 3DS and don't want to be forced to invest in an add-on just to play one game even if the game is AC related. Sad

Rabbit town and SCANDAL themed town.... All sounds fabulous!! When you have a dream code for them share it please XD I want to see them .love.

For the spin-off I think is a cool idea design all the things, but like you said, I don't like the cards... I have the basic Nintendo3DS, anyway I don't know if using cards is obligatory to the game (but of course have cool new things).

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
Animal Crossing 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 1:14 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANlover wrote:
Rabbit town and SCANDAL themed town.... All sounds fabulous!! When you have a dream code for them share it please XD I want to see them .love.

For the spin-off I think is a cool idea design all the things, but like you said, I don't like the cards... I have the basic Nintendo3DS, anyway I don't know if using cards is obligatory to the game (but of course have cool new things).
I'll post them when more as been completed with them~ :3 The SCANDAL themed town might take a while haha. I restarted it since I didn't like the name or layout for it and now that I found a name and layout, I want to get the villagers "naturally"... So I don't want to buy or adopt any of them. So far, I only like Portia. Everyone is going to move out at some point lol. :v

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum