Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)

Spoiler:
Jacket
Theme:TOMOMI

We've unveiled the jackets for our new single 「Sisters」 out on 9/9 (Wed.)!

Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) QTOVSgq

Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) Z9H4wig

This time we collaborated with the womens' magazine 「NYLON JAPAN」.

The jacket pictures were done by illustrator Mayuko Sase-san.
I've always loved Mayuko-san's illustrations that have a dainty, sexy touch to them. I wanted to someday work together, so I'm very happy that something was able to materialize this time!

An atmosphere that's different from usual is lovely, isn't it?

We also had her do a few more illustrations in the photo book that'll be inside of the case.

Check it out!

Well then, the B-side song 「LIFE IS A JOURNEY」 turned out to be a very weird one.

I'm sure there are people who saw the TOMOMI designed t-shirt, which I created, currently on sale at SCANDAL SHOP and took notice of it.

When I'm working on many things, the words "LIFE IS A JOURNEY" pops into my head.

I later realized that the song title and the t-shirt design are the same. It surprised meー!

I'm looking forward to what kind of reactions it'll get at a live.

Look forward to when it goes on sale! Best regards!

Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) Q2r3thI

2015-08-07 18:50:15

Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI)
Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:33 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mami and Tomomi look like they need some more ice cream in that last photo....

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:10 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
saldiven wrote:Mami and Tomomi look like they need some more ice cream in that last photo....

I'm pretty sure they also miss eating red velvet muffins. :D

Anyway, the album sleeve artwork for me is manga meets haute couture.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
saldiven wrote:Mami and Tomomi look like they need some more ice cream in that last photo....
that can be fixed:
Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) YfViEHh

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:47 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandalsuki wrote:
that can be fixed:
Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) YfViEHh

Cleaver! .clap. Hehe but Mami is still sad...

Anyhow, it's a good cover but I really prefer pictures than drawing...I'm really excited on the singles... .clap.

Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:04 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Mmmm, not too mad on the covers myself but the music inside is more important Happy

Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:14 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well then, the B-side song 「LIFE IS A JOURNEY」 turned out to be a very weird one.

I'm sure there are people who saw the TOMOMI designed t-shirt, which I created, currently on sale at SCANDAL SHOP and took notice of it.

When I'm working on many things, the words "LIFE IS A JOURNEY" pops into my head.

I later realized that the song title and the t-shirt design are the same. It surprised meー!

Seriously Tomo?! haha I honestly thought that they were the same on purpose... that was a little funny that even she got surprised.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:35 am

NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hanautasancho wrote:

Seriously Tomo?! haha I honestly thought that they were the same on purpose... that was a little funny that even she got surprised.
Haha, that's why I'm a big Tomomi fan. She always does things unexpectedly. I too thought she did that on purpose, like "Hey, that shirt has a deeper meaning." But when she realized it "Oh they're the same!" I had a big smile on face because that's Tomomi for you. I really can't wait for Sisters now.

Jacket - 2015-08-07 (TOMOMI) U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.