Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert
Posted Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Since the after-concert regular shuttle buses go to different locations (Izumiotsu, Namba, Umeda) how should we plan a gathering after the concert?

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:51 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Osaka Jo sounds like the go. I'm all for doing that on Saturday, seems to be the day most people will be in town. If anyone's going to be in or around Osaka after that time, and wants an excuse to be more adventurous, I'll be travelling around the area as part of my holiday (Nara, Kyoto, Hyogo, Wakayama) from the Monday onwards.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:47 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
saldiven wrote:Blargh. Totally forgot about the shuttle bus. Is there a link to the sale site? I can see if the guy that got my concert tickets can get it, but there's not a lot of time left Sad

The shuttle bus that wildthing mentioned is only for members of SCANDAL's fan club SCANDAL MANIA. I don't think you're a member, so you don't need to worry about that.

If you still want to get tickets for the regular shuttle for non-members/everyone else (there's no time limit on purchasing those), here's the link to purchase them:

http://eplus.jp/sys/web/irg/scandal-bus/index.html

I had posted more details on the different shuttle tickets here

Ah, thanks, Jade.

I hadn't remembered there being such an early deadline for the shuttle. Thanks for the clarification.

Also, RC raises a good point. If we want to do an after-concert get together, which shuttle should we coordinate?

I also like Mio's idea of doing Osaka Jo on Saturday. I'm planning on taking the shinkansen from Tokyo on Saturday so should be in Osaka around noon or 1:00.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:04 am

Oritasu

Oritasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I agree with Mio and Saldiven, Saturday would be nice.

I also like Saldiven's idea 
" If we're feeling super fan-tastic, we could probably walk from there to see the Caless school, the building with the studio they used to rent practice space (with the shop where they got their name), and some other places from their early, pre-debut years. My understanding is that the location is just north of the park."

About the day of the show maybe we could meet up at Izumiotsu Station and then take the shuttle bus to Izumiotsu Phoenix together ?

And about the after-concert ... hum ... it depends on what we want to do.
Namba is maybe more convenient as it's more in the central area of the city ? I don't know...
By the way, I heard there will be lanterns all along Dotombori River (next to Namba) at night because of the Lantern Festival, it must be nice.

33 - 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 6 Lv1Wb6k
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:13 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
These are great ideas! I wonder if there is a place in Dotonbori that can accomodate a large group for dinner after the concert?

I was able to reserve my concert bus tickets through my travel agent. She emailed me the voucher that I take to Family Mart to redeem. I got the return to Namba option.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
We're most likely going to send a congratulatory flower stand to the live (here's what ours looked like for their first Osaka-Jo Hall live), which could cost anywhere from $100-$200 USD.

Would anyone be willing to chip in? (Also, you don't need to be going to the live to chip in) Happy

33 - 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:20 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sure, just let us know how Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:14 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Count me in.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:33 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For Saturday I'm thinking of following one of these maps which lists the SCANDAL places all around Kyobashi.

http://daisukiscandal.jimdo.com/%E8%81%96%E5%9C%B0%E5%B7%A1%E7%A4%BCmap-%E4%BA%AC%E6%A9%8B%E7%B7%A8/

[Note the curry restaurant listed as #2 on the map has since been closed down since around 2013]

Maybe we should start a new thread to discuss for people who are in Osaka on Saturday.

Re: shuttle bus
Also from what I can tell, you have to purchase your shuttle tickets before the events happen, I don't think they will be selling on the day.

Just a reminder that the Concert will end at 19:00 as stated on the ScaFes website.

I'm catching last flight back out to Tokyo on Sunday 21:35 so was checking my options, I think I will end up walking to Izumiotsu station and then catch a train to Kansai International Airport.

I'm going to the event one way with Scandal Mania bus tour. So looking at the traffic/lines at other events, it seems I can probably get to the station quicker by walking than catching the bus.

Last edited by wildthing on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:35 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Hey!

I'll be going to the concert, too and I would like to meet some of you during the concert Happy 
Since I'm not travelling alone and my fellow is not a SCANDAL fan, I'm out for Saturday Wink 

@thoseguiltyeyes: I can't give a lot, but I wanna give at least a bit. How can I help? PayPal?

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Durbaq

Durbaq

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi Guys,

I'll be going to the concert too.
Going with some of my friends who are fan of SCANDAL too.
Another group of friends will be driving us on that day.
If the gathering is convenient for us, i believe we would love to join in too.

Anyway does anyone know if Cameras are banned for the concert?

Thanks in advance!

Zaki.

Zaki aka Durbaq
33 - 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 6 AJem36C
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:33 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hasenfu wrote:Hey!

I'll be going to the concert, too and I would like to meet some of you during the concert Happy 
Since I'm not travelling alone and my fellow is not a SCANDAL fan, I'm out for Saturday Wink 

@thoseguiltyeyes: I can't give a lot, but I wanna give at least a bit. How can I help? PayPal?
Being a scandal fan doesn't mean we will end up doing nerdy scandal stuff Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
mio_akiyama wrote:
Hasenfu wrote:Hey!

Being a scandal fan doesn't mean we will end up doing nerdy scandal stuff Tongue

I know, but we have other plans already Wink

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:42 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Durbaq wrote:Hi Guys,

I'll be going to the concert too.
Going with some of my friends who are fan of SCANDAL too.
Another group of friends will be driving us on that day.
If the gathering is convenient for us, i believe we would love to join in too.

Anyway does anyone know if Cameras are banned for the concert?

Thanks in advance!

Zaki.

Photography is usually banned in all Japan concerts, there are very few exceptions. If you bring something like a DSLR/video camera, it might be required to be check-in and stored.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:52 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Hasenfu wrote:@thoseguiltyeyes: I can't give a lot, but I wanna give at least a bit. How can I help? PayPal?

Anything helps! Happy Yes, I'll be accepting donations via PayPal. I'll let everyone know more details soon.

------------------------------------------------------

Regarding meeting up on Saturday, how about meeting up for dinner? I can make a separate thread about it, if it makes things easier.

33 - 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:18 am

Durbaq

Durbaq

Caless Student
Caless Student
@wildthing

Thanks for the info. I thought of bringing my camera to take some photos of the festival area but i guess it will be a hassle to store it when its time for the concert Sad

Zaki aka Durbaq
33 - 2016 SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Concert - Page 6 AJem36C
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:34 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Durbaq wrote:@wildthing

Thanks for the info. I thought of bringing my camera to take some photos of the festival area but i guess it will be a hassle to store it when its time for the concert Sad

Bring a point and shoot camera and may be hide it under a towel (but I don't think they will be that strict) or just use your smartphone :p

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 am

gitla27

gitla27

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm a "go" to whatever you guys plan for the meet ups  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:05 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Hasenfu wrote:@thoseguiltyeyes: I can't give a lot, but I wanna give at least a bit. How can I help? PayPal?

Anything helps! Happy Yes, I'll be accepting donations via PayPal. I'll let everyone know more details soon.

------------------------------------------------------

Regarding meeting up on Saturday, how about meeting up for dinner? I can make a separate thread about it, if it makes things easier.

Whoops. Accidentally hit "report" instead of "quote." Admins can freely ignore that mistake to save my embarrassment.

Anyway, Torimasa would work for me. It's less than 1/2 mile from the apartment we're renting for the weekend. We're taking the train down from Tokyo on Saturday morning, so should be in Osaka shortly after lunch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If anyone did get "Scandal Mania Official Bus tour" tickets, the notifications letters have been sent out as I have received mine, giving info about your bus number/meeting spot etc.

The Mania Bus gets to the venue about an hour before it opens, I assume this is for the Mania members, ScaFes goods shopping time, this was one of the other perks.

Last edited by wildthing on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:32 pm

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Regarding meeting up on Saturday, how about meeting up for dinner at Torimasa, an izakaya that SCANDAL recently said they used to go to in Kyobashi right by Caless? I can make a separate thread about it, if it makes things easier.
As long as the food is good Wink I'm not a drinker myself, but keen for socializing.

Still keen on the day "plan" at Osaka Jo, or wherever it was as well for those who are still keen.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:05 am

hiru

hiru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey everyone,

I'm also going to the concert, and would love to meet up with some people since I'm travelling alone Happy 

Unfortunately, I'm going to be at Summer Sonic on the Saturday so I probably won't be able to tag along for any plans then, but I'm already here in Tokyo, and will be travelling over to Osaka slowly from the 15th to the 19th. I'm also in Osaka all the way until the 27th. 

Oh, and since this is my first post...uh, hi! :X

Hope I get to meet some of you!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:33 am

mio_akiyama

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hiru wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm also going to the concert, and would love to meet up with some people since I'm travelling alone Happy 

Unfortunately, I'm going to be at Summer Sonic on the Saturday so I probably won't be able to tag along for any plans then, but I'm already here in Tokyo, and will be travelling over to Osaka slowly from the 15th to the 19th. I'm also in Osaka all the way until the 27th. 

Oh, and since this is my first post...uh, hi! :X

Hope I get to meet some of you!
Hey hiru,

I'm travelling Japan as well atm- I'm down visiting Fuji, and also making my way down slowly from tomorrow/Thursday. If you wanna meet up let me know.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:23 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I will be in Tokyo on the 17th, and travel down to Osaka on the 20th.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Hey all!

I have another question about the shuttle bus tickets. Does anybody know, if it's possible to buy them at a Fami Port in Family Mart? I'm asking because eplus is usually linked to Family Marts.

edit: Okay, it should be possible at Lawson and 7eleven, too. I found the L-Code (Lawson) and the P-Code (7eleven) at http://www.scafes.com/

L-Code A-Ticket: 58328 
L-Code B&C-Ticket: 58329

P-Code A-Ticket: 300-168 
P-Code B&C-Ticket: 300-170

So I guess, it's also possible to buy them at Family Mart. But they don't have a Code-System, as far as I know.

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum