You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i just noticed this, but i joined SH on RINA's birthday Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Oie_2573188OJMaucu1

IT MUST BE FATE@@@@@@

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer

My Japanese friends say I am genki like Tomomi, I always have to be doing
something and moving so Tomomi and I could leap about together !

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
anashi

anashi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was born on the same month as RINA SUZUKI, but different date. She's 21 August 1992, mine 25 August, 1992. She's a year and 4 days older than me. Sad

She's a drummer, I'm a drummer too!

I have interest in serving people (Cafe, Bars, Restaurant,Food stalls or Fast Food restaurant.) My band mates' said I always smiling during performing a gig, jamming and hanging out with them. I'm also the last member to join my band and filled the position as a drummer, but I'm the oldest in my band(which is quite opposite of Rina's).

As for MAMI SASAZAKI

Among the group, she's the biggest fan of Japanese Anime, right? So, am I! hehe~

As for HARUNA ONO

She's the oldest in the group, so am I.

I think that's about it. I'm sorry for being annoying. Sad

Back to top Go down
Mami_lover

Mami_lover

Caless Student
Caless Student
their Asian same as me
Mami loves bleach like me
Tomo`s the same height as me right now(still growing)
Mami loves art and designing so do i
Mami loves the guitar and i do to so i am dieing to learn how to play it
Mami loves cute stuff and so do I ( CANTA )
My bangs are the same as Tomo`s in the taiyou egaku story PV
Can`t think of anymore write now *.hardwork. *

Back to top Go down
tamahukay

tamahukay

Caless Student
Caless Student
im asian and im the same height as mami and i play the guitar in a band as well XD

Back to top Go down
amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam,

me and Tomomi likes sports

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down
aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
I was born on the same month as Mami and Tomomi, I apparently believe in aliens just like Rina. I love anime and drawing as well just like Mami.
I don't have much similarities with Haruna though besides us being both Asian. Tongue

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
we're asian lolz

anw, i realised me and rina have kind of the same style of drumming. i won't say exactly the same, but after watching many different bands and their drummers, i would say the style that is most similar to mine is still Rina's. considering i started drumming before i started following SCANDAL, seems kind of a coincidence.

i love soymilk like Rina too

and i love anime like Mami as well.

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
JosephRuela

JosephRuela

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have a Stratocaster Guitar like Mami, but it's a red like cherry, and mami's guitar is white with stickers!! auhauahuahuah
uhnn, and we like the same animes!! XP
and I have never been in zimbabue, I think they have never been in zimbabue too >.<

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Signatureqb
Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Sh_cov15
Back to top Go down
Rokuken

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uhmm..Rina & I are a part of Team 1991! BANZAI!!

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Shoutbox-sig

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Untitled-1
SCANDAL is not my obsession, it's my ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down
TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
I play bass like Tomomi, and my personality is very much like hers ^^

Back to top Go down
Ronrinesu

Ronrinesu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ai-no-storia.com/
I'm very very short as Haru. xD And I'm half-blind as her. She said it very well, life would be very hard without contacts and glasses.
And I guess you could say I am mature for my age.

You are a drop in the rain,
just a number not a name

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 40-3

And you don't see it
You don't believe

Blog ♒️ DeviantART ♒️ Tumblr ♒️ MyAnimeList ♒️ Last.fm 

♒️ Ask.fm
Back to top Go down

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haruna:
She have A blood type, I have O blood type. People with A blood type generally attracted to people with O blood type.

Rina:
we both believes in aliens
I also like fantasy movies

Mami:
Personality wise, we similar. She always look serious while actually not, so do I.
we both like melon.
I also know how to cook
I also a huge fan of one piece and bleach
We both play monster hunter

Tomomi:
She's also have A blood type which is attracted to O blood type generally.
we both like strawberries.
we both wake up late. Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 12776
we both streaming at youtube when we have a sleepless night.
I also a bad at drawing
we both loves beach (I live near beach)
She hate carrot, I like carrot
My favorite time is also 23.59

SCANDAL:
I'm Asian too and of course I'm also a Human just like them.

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Haru- Height Wise and teeth wise (hers: crookered, mine:two front ones discoloured, deeper voice (goes even deeper when I answer the phone and say hallo?)

Tomo: I tend to wack my whack my close friends, go crazy when I'm with my friends...

mami: gamers (shes more serious then I am), anime lovers, like drawing, laidback, easygoing

Rina: play piano, not so outgoing; shy, can't do outregeous things like other people... believes in the paranormal .cool.

Last edited by bleachnlife on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
Paladinoras

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm kinda laidback but unassuming like Rina, plus both of us are B blood-typed.

Other than that I can't say much, considering I'm a dude and they are a bunch of girls o.o

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 R7kd9g

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down
JayPub

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Everyone always tells me that I'm mysterious and very serious but in reality, I'm very silly. I guess in that aspect, Mami and I are alike. Oh! Plus she's a gamer and so am I.

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 K_on_by_0m3ntor0-d3jvhcwHave you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Free_yui_icon_by_the_fry_bat-d45scy8
Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 ScandalliveTOURteammember2
Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 ScandalliveTOURsupporter
Back to top Go down
tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
How Am I Common With SCANDAL?

Im Like Haruna The Leaderish type..always Thinking..And i also Know Hot to dance With the Guitar:)..Haruka used To Be A Dancer So Do i..But The Call Of Rock Music Made Me Choose Of Having My Own Band..and I didnt fail So Someday I Wiil Do My best To Have A Famous Band Also:)

Im Like Tomomi Whenever She's Cheerful and Joyful:) Thats The attitude That My Friends Like about Me:)...And I Can Also Change My Voice to Like Pikachu..and Change It To any tone I can Wherever Its low Or High:D Like Tomomi:)
PIKA~~~JUUU~~~Happy)

Im LIke MAMI...Just like When They're Not yet Famous..People Who Doesn't Know Her Always Judge Her To Be Dark And Serious type...But When They get To Know Her More they Found Her Cheerful And Her Heavenly Side:)Im Also A Gamer like her and an Anime Lover:)

Im Like Rina...Like her Shyish Type But Still There's A Smile Always Written In our Face Even When We are Not Smiling:)..im Also Like Her When She Join's The Band..She Thinks Of Quitting Because Of The Mistake's She is Doing..But Because Of Her Bandmates Cheering and Encouraging Her She Became The Best Drummer:)

That's Why I Really Love Scandal Because They 100% Captured My life and They Really Became My LIfe:D

SCANDAL's MY LIFE:)

LOVE :onionrider:

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down
Hagalaz

Hagalaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, Rina was born on the 21st of August 1991. I was born in the same year on the 21st of April.

I'm also a bit of a gamer, so I guess Mami and I have that in common. That's all I can really think of right now though.

Back to top Go down
tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
@tofu your Dp is Epic! DBz In Real Life!1 HAHAH!:D
Anyways Just Found Out That rina Like's Pan(Bread) so Much That she wants to be a baker:D
And So Do I:D
I can't eat dinner W/o Bread:D Nice one Ho Onion

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
my personality and haru's r somewhat alike and some of rina's too

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
Ender

Ender

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haruna: We both have some major fang action going, but my two front teeth are really like a rabbits. They are HUGE compared to the rest of my teeth. And I also stare at people when I want to toy with them.

Rina: We are both perfectionists to the point that I get pissed off with myself if I can't get something right.

Tomomi: Sports/athletics? Check. Plays the bass? Check. The goof/comedy relief of the group? Check. Bounces off the walls when pumped? Check. Tends to make random comments and observations? Check.

Mami: Quiet and timid when around others, but get me around people I know and oh boy. Anime, video games, tries to get along with everybody. Yup, yup, and yup.

Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Rina and me are just few months and dates apart when it comes to birthdays (October for me, August for Rina), and we're both perfectionist too. Also, judging from 100Q&A, some of Rina's answer are the same as one I would answer if asked the same (more similarities than the other SCANDAL girls). As for the others, not much except for being Asian and being human XD

Back to top Go down
yukime213

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
rina and i are both drummers Happy im also a cry baby like rina, while im a bit gamer like mami Happy

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. .love. .love. 
Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 Cover11
Back to top Go down
MasayumeBERRY

MasayumeBERRY

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://m.facebook.com/MasayumeBERRY/
I was born in May (the 5th), the same month of Tomomi & Mami, and my best friend in August (the 5th), the same month of Haruna & Rina. We have a band. I am the bass player, lyricist and the "funny one" (Tomomi), she is the guitar player (Mami, Haruna) and the "shy & fearful one". We both are vocalist (SCANDAL).

Uh... Anime & videogames (Mami), bloodtype A (Haruna & Tomomi), a little bunny teeth (Haruna)... stop.

.happy.

Back to top Go down
Athenagiku

Athenagiku

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://pinkyantigo.webs.com
Mami's birthday is May 21..
and Tomo's May 31...

mine is May 27 so i kinda feel happy coz my birthday stands between them LOVE

Have you noticed anything between your self and a member of SCANDAL - Page 4 DV3qTyS
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.