Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Tomo secretly captured☆! Photographer: Rina

Tomo secretly captured☆! Photographer: Rina - 2006-09-16 (RINA) AarTyb1

Rina heーreー☆

Today, I went to Caless earlier than everyone else and practiced by myself(人б<`;) The Nagoya pair came 30 minutes later, and after that Tomo arrived(・∀・)!! After playing it about five times, we headed to a nearby studio(°_・) Using actual drums really did feel great凹o。(丿‥`。)
We left Caless after 9 hours had passed(0・Д.屮)

As for school, practice for the sports festival has begun from today d(*ゝω・´*) I hear that girls will be dancing to jazz and hip-hop at the sports festival P3`)g⌒☆(I can't wait~☆!)

※Thanks so much for the comments※

I'm doing my best to update every day;haha
"Kana" is a pretty ordinary name, so they went with "Natsuna"(..` Rina☆Nana☆Natsuna. Everyone has (na) in their names, and "Nana" is the only one with a different kanji ♭0чV♪)+.

I'll do my best in English☆ It's getting even more difficult↓ Taking the exam will be hard↓

I'm such a cat person(P-`q) They're adorable, aren't they? No?・・・I like giraffes. But I like those who like elephants even more.

haha

This has been Rina trying to have a bit of a go at things(・∀・)!! haha
Bye byーe☆*Oo.(人UωU◎)

2006-09-16 10:36
Spoiler:

Comments that RINA was answering from this previous blog:

Baron Kuni: Congrats on the birth of Natsuna♪ For a second I thought I read 「Kana」, but it's 「Natsuna」, isn't it? I fumbled a bit... Akakana, Koukana, Aokana. Next to Natsuna is eating nappa...like that.
In any case, it's a nice name. Do all of your siblings have the character 「菜 (na)」 in their names?

Are you working hard in English? The other day a foreigner called out to me. Their foot was entangled in a jungle gym, but I couldn't understand what they said. I said, "I'm sorry"。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。 and ran away. Rina-chan, please don't run away if something like that happens to you, okay♪

Are you a cat or dog person?
I like giraffes. But I like elephants even more.

Tomo secretly captured☆! Photographer: Rina - 2006-09-16 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.