ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://soundcloud.com/ariksyahbana
Their new EP will be release (exclusively) on Tower Records
Gwaahh, and Tower need a Deputy for buy it .______.

.love.   HAIL QUEEN M!!!   .love. 
SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Indonesian fans who are interested to join our SCANDAL INDONESIA FANS group on LINE please feel freely to PM me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah, not on CDJapan....

Back to top Go down

rollermonkey

Caless Student
Caless Student
Has anyone had any lucks finding lyrics for their songs?
.please.

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
rollermonkey wrote:Has anyone had any lucks finding lyrics for their songs?
.please.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure how accurate these are, but it's the one link I found that's not some fan blog haha

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ariksyahbana

ariksyahbana

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://soundcloud.com/ariksyahbana
They had released their new EP on iTunes -> [url=itun.es/jp/tIg0fb]Polka New EP[/url]
That link is iTunes JP, but i had tested it on my iDevice and it's automatically change to my region store (worked and available too on iTunes Indonesia Store). Good luck!

.love.   HAIL QUEEN M!!!   .love. 
SCANDAL INDONESIAN FANS

Indonesian fans who are interested to join our SCANDAL INDONESIA FANS group on LINE please feel freely to PM me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
ariksyahbana wrote:They had released their new EP on iTunes -> [url=itun.es/jp/tIg0fb]Polka New EP[/url]
That link is iTunes JP, but i had tested it on my iDevice and it's automatically change to my region store (worked and available too on iTunes Indonesia Store). Good luck!
clicked on the i-tunes link in the OP and the new ep is there :D thanks for the heads up. Purchased.

edit:
its on amazon and google play too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

PolkaSting starred in a recent Android commercial in Japan!

(Video might be region blocked)

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Good for them. Their popularity is really coming on fast. Their videos on youtube are gaining views really rapidly.

Back to top Go down
gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmmm...... there's something horror if you see the whole video from "mermaid"  .hmmm.

how can they play their instrument inside a swimming pool??????  .wtf.

anyway...... a good video a good music

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

gitariskamaran wrote:hmmm...... there's something horror if you see the whole video from "mermaid"  .hmmm.

how can they play their instrument inside a swimming pool??????  .wtf.

anyway...... a good video a good music

Truth is, they can't! Haha.
It makes for nice cinematic effect though.

For comparison, SCANDAL would not like playing in a torrential downpour Tongue

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Here's something I'm really curious about:

Who is PDSR's label?

When I do a google search for it, it says, "Label: Polkadot Stingray."

So, are they self-produced, or is my google-fu just weak?

Back to top Go down

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My research has turned up that they are not signed to a label yet. Also, Shizuki directed the Telecaster Stripe video.

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

saldiven wrote:Here's something I'm really curious about:

Who is PDSR's label?

Wikipedia-Japan lists them as an independent band, which I think is pretty right.

Some extra trivia I found--
Birthdays:
Shizuku- Oct 15
Ejima- Aug 22
Uemura- Oct 23
Mitsuya- June 25

The green guitar Shizuku is seen with is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Qberto wrote:My research has turned up that they are not signed to a label yet. Also, Shizuki directed the Telecaster Stripe video.

That's actually really freaking awesome, and it increases my appreciation for the group a lot.

With how many views their videos are getting on youtube, I think it's only a matter of time before one of the larger labels picks them up.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lexian wrote:
saldiven wrote:Here's something I'm really curious about:

Who is PDSR's label?

Wikipedia-Japan lists them as an independent band, which I think is pretty right.

Some extra trivia I found--
Birthdays:
Shizuku- Oct 15
Ejima- Aug 22
Uemura- Oct 23
Mitsuya- June 25

The green guitar Shizuku is seen with is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Already 1-man tours thats insane, this band so hot right now, I hope they get super big I like them a lot, hopefully they'll do more shows when im around in Japan and get a chance to see them

Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
so i came across Shizuku's old [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it looks like its right before the current band line up was formed.

notable video

which later became 

i wonder if she already had the name for the band then wrote the song, or wrote the song then later used it for the band?

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I've read that she either had or still has another music venture going on, but I cannot remember the name of it. She's pretty darn talented, I think.

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

I don't think it's been mentioned yet but I found their instas. So I'll plug em here too Happy

Back to top Go down
park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The fact that they are not yet bought by a big label is a good thing. More indie singers/bands are better. I had enough of the comercial music that is almost everywhere .

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
They're still an indie band, but they got to record a commercial. They're not doing too badly...

Back to top Go down
park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This commercial is so awesome. I expected to see  Google Pixel, not  Xperia XZ. But it was a good choice, it is the most beautiful phone on the market right now. Shizuku is so beautiful too Love Struck . Also the way she say 'Android' is funny.

Dose she have a Xperia XZ as her personal phone ? I saw some picture with one on her twitter. Most artists use iPhones, that's why I am asking.

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Telecaster Stripe hit 2M views today:

Back to top Go down
park23

park23

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I saw that  play they have 2 versions of Telecaster Stripe on google. Is there a difference between them or is an error ? Telecaster Stripes from Honenuki E.P Album and TELECASTER STRIPE from TELECASTER STRIPE ALBUM.

Also what doese the lyrics from Telecaster Stripes and The Mermaid means in English ? Are they something like Scandal's lyrics ? I am looking forward to buy them(2 euro both, cheaper than a beer) but if they are 'meh' I will not.

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

park23 wrote:I saw that  play they have 2 versions of Telecaster Stripe on google. Is there a difference between them or is an error ? Telecaster Stripes from Honenuki E.P Album and TELECASTER STRIPE from TELECASTER STRIPE ALBUM.

As far as I can tell the song does not differ between the EP and the single release.
Most likely, they put the single onto the EP like how many other artists do.

Back to top Go down