You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 LdseDlP

SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』
Mito, Ibaraki Prefecture @ Mito LIGHT HOUSE - July 15th

Performance #52 of 53

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 IATBX7nt
RINA:「Feedback! Shop reopens today43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 B8Xu05c Head straight with Shibuya Tower Records on the left and it'll be on the right✌︎ Drop by, okay〜 」

HARUNA:「Something happened today that made me go "Yaーy╰(*´︶`*)╯♡I'm so happーy!" so I'll do my best today tooー!」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 PCpmP0Xt
MAMI:「Shoes I really like
Shoes that seem like they'd appear in a manga
Shoes that you can't stop turning」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 Jym494wt
RINA:「Best regards for the semi-finale of SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 B8Xu05c

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 PnJdedEt
TOMOMI:「〜Fantastic hair〜with a special collaboration of beads and rubber bands today」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 8QAoORDt
TOMOMI:「It got too long43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 GYoSkja

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 S2giX2Ft
SCANDAL:「SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 performance #52 @ Mito LIGHT HOUSE is done! Our first time in Ibaraki in 2 years! The tour semi-finale! The best atmosphereー! We'll meet again! All right, finally up next is the tour finale! Wait for us, Tokyoー!」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 LdseDlPt
TOMOMI:「Thanks, Mito!」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 C92fwYGt
HARUNA:『「SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour」 in Ibaraki, Mito, thanks so much43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 GrvoTne The semi-finale was awesome!
Our tour finale is finally the day after tomorrow! Best regards!』

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 JHXphOpt 43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 T1VgHJTt
TOMOMI:「The finale of MAMI-chan's hair salon!
Good work, MAMI-chan, these past 46 times (probably)43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 FbtxkW6
Thanks so much to every special person who watched these videos43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 FbtxkW6

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 OljgASwt
RINA:「A sense of unity that made us glad we had the tour semi-finale in Ibaraki43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 B8Xu05c We really felt the excitement! Thanks for today too✌︎ All right, the day after tomorrow is finale the tour finaleー! Really can't waitー!」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 N4mG2Gut 43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 JTX2OrEt 43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 8MW7vbMt
MAMI:「Ibaraki ・ Mito, thanksーーーー!!!
The se, semi-finale!43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 GrvoTne43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 GrvoTne43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 GrvoTne
Everyone's voices were awesome! They really reached us! The best43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc043 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 JampKxa43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 JampKxa
And, today was the finale of my hair arranging!
For this last time, I used goods that were newly released today43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc0
Thanks for keeping until the end43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc0

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 WLyD9nEt
SCANDAL:「52/53! Our first time back in 2 years! And the tour semi-finale! Thanks, Ibaraki!」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 0bJxNFet
SCANDAL:「NEXT STOP→TOYOSU
Finally the finale!! We're counting on you, Tokyoー」

#front-page #scabest47

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
So sad to see the last of Mami's hair salon.  It has been enjoyable to get a near-daily glimpse of the girls backstage.  Now that it's done, is there an ambitious SH member out there willing to string these all together to make one continuous, long-play video?

Speaking of hair, Mami's current color and style has been looking really good on her in recent pictures. If she doesn't go back to being a brunette, I'm happy with this style for a while.

Lastly, congratulations to Scandal on wrapping up another successful tour.  How about doing something over in the Americas now (North and South)?

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
In their Japan Billboard interview before this tour they spoke about wanting to tour with another group or groups. So maybe that's what the next one will look like. Just hope they can get to East Coast USA

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

etwee wrote:In their Japan Billboard interview before this tour they spoke about wanting to tour with another group or groups. So maybe that's what the next one will look like. Just hope they can get to East Coast USA

They just announced a mini-tour with three special guest bands (who I've never heard of). I think that might be the extent of that.

Personally, one of the things I like about most of the Japanese shows I've been to is no opening bands. I did see one Scandal show with one opening band (Flip) and a co-headliner (Androp), and while the one cool thing was that Scandal *really* went all out because their set was so short, the annoying thing was that their set was so short. Also I don't like Androp, so having to wait through them was no fun. (Flip was good, though.)

They really normally do some long shows. Maybe they want an opening band to take some of that pressure off, and so they can play a shorter set without having to conserve energy.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
spacecadet wrote:Maybe they want an opening band to take some of that pressure off, and so they can play a shorter set without having to conserve energy.

Not quite. It's more about expanding their and the other bands' fanbases. When they announced it at the live, they said that because they have confidence in themselves, they'd like to have fans of other bands learn about them + have their fans learn about the other bands.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 YM5sQlV

Congratulations to SCANDAL for completing their 47 prefecture tour!

All setlists can be found here:
https://www.livefans.jp/search?option=1&keyword=SCANDALの47都道府県ツアー&genre=all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 6yqVhc5

SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』
Tokyo @ Toyosu PIT - July 17th

Performance #53 of 53

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 27iGhGpt
TOMOMI:「For the finale today, I'm a coral 〜cutie princess〜 heading for Ryugu Castle」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 0CfH9Fot
SCANDAL:「SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 performance #53 @ Toyosu PIT is done! The perfect tour finale! Thanks so much, Tokyo! Next we have a joint band tour + summer festivals before that! We'll meet again at a live!」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 6yqVhc5t
TOMOMI:「Thanks, Toyosu!

We've completed the 53 stops of our 47 prefecture tourーーーーー!
Everyone nationwide who came out, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Good work to the staff and members43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 W8e3VjZ You guys are the best43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 W8e3VjZ Let's go eat delicious food43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 W8e3VjZ

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 4AOyqLEt
RINA:「We've safely completed all 53 performances of the sold-out SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour! Yayー! We did itー! We're so grateful; thanks! Next up we'll be doing a Tokyo/Nagoya/Osaka joint band tour in October with UNISON SQUARE GARDEN, 04 LIMITED SAZABYS, and BLUE ENCOUNT! So awesome!!!」

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 9o1K7ELt 43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 M7cupvpt 43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 JMHp4PFt 43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 VlPxiC1t
HARUNA:『「SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour」 finale in Tokyo, thanks so much43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 22r2Dc0
I'm glad we went to all of the prefectures and got to show many people our live today! Although tour's over, our journey still continues on43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 YwhDw5F
We're doing a joint band tour in October! Can't wait43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 SpansHC43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 SpansHC

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 R0NhgBPt
MAMI:「The finale in Tokyo!!!
Thanks for the best night everーーーーーーーーーーー!!!
Ah ah ah ah ah, geez!!
It was soーmuch fun⤴43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc043 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 SpansHC43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 SpansHC
It was so much fun that I forgot to take a picture of our hairstyles!
That's why I drew them43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc043 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc0
That's what they looked like today43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc0
The brown thing coming out of TOMO-chan's hair is a ponytail43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 NLsEhc0

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 3OtQPcdt
SCANDAL:「53/53! We've finished the tour! We ran on thanks to everyone! Tokyo, thanks for another amazing night today! We'll meet again!」

#front-page #scabest47

I'll write about highlights from the past 3 shows soon! For now, here are 2 about the finale in Tokyo:

-They announced their joint band tour by parting the curtains in back of RINA's drumset/where the tour backdrop was and showing a video announcing the tour. Can be seen via their Instagram Story.

-At the very end of the show is when they take a picture with the crowd. This time, they posed for the picture and their manager pretended like he was going to take it, but the lights suddenly turned off, the back curtains reopened, and a video that featured a slideshow of their past 52 performances of the tour + a congrats from their staff and the fans played on the screen. The band was tearing up a lot when that happened!

Back to top Go down
gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I wonder how does it feel when Scandal already complete their 47 prefecture tours......it must be an unforgettable moment at Tokyo for the final performance.

Indonesia were waiting for your performances (again) .hora.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:When they announced it at the live, they said that because they have confidence in themselves, they'd like to have fans of other bands learn about them + have their fans learn about the other bands.

That definitely makes for better PR Happy

Back to top Go down
3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I can't imagine what my reaction would be if I was in the audience and they came out for the encore and busted out the opening chords of SL Magic. I think my head would explode from joy!

Last edited by 3mania on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
If I were managing Scandal (or was in the band) I would have suggested recording every show of the 47 Prefecture Tour from the soundboard and an alternate recording to capture the room.  

Each night have a different set, and make sure to perform a few "lost songs" from the back catalog.  Present songs that have been ignored in a live setting for a long time, but make sure to change it up so the same few songs aren't being switched out each night (as they did).  After the tour completes, compile two CDs or a double disk set where one disk contains the best performances of the more familiar concert staples and the other contains all the album tracks that have yet to appear on one of their live DVD releases.

In addition to this, I would have made each performance available in a digital format only off their website.  Fans who purchased a ticket to a particular show could download the concert for free or at a reduced price, and all other fans would pay whatever the amount the band wants to charge.  

Bands like The Who and Metallica have done similar models, and it's a great way to always have product available at a low cost to the band (compared to recording and promoting a new album); it helps to excite and grow the fan base by having various live versions of their favorite songs that they've heard over and over again in studio form; and it helps to promote the forgotten back catalog.  This tour was the perfect opportunity to try such a marketing stunt.  And for an international fan like me that couldn't make it to a show, it would have been a great way to have shared the experience.  As @3mania just pointed out (to some degree), my head would have popped off hearing live versions of songs I never have, or at least not for a very long time.  Seriously, why isn't "SL Magic" featured much anymore in their live performances?  That's another topic for another day.

Back to top Go down
Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A good idea but I think that's easier said than done. They have like two lives in two nights at different places during that 47 prefecture tour. For the band to make different arrangements for songs that they haven't played for a while would require more time than just simple rehearsal before a live.

Back to top Go down
3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well not too hard, because it looks like they mixed up the set lists for most of the shows. I'm glad they realize how many people love the older songs. SL Magic, Switch, Hello Hello, Kangerou, and especially Aitai. They haven't played some of these since 2012ish.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Osakashnaide wrote:A good idea but I think that's easier said than done. They have like two lives in two nights at different places during that 47 prefecture tour. For the band to make different arrangements for songs that they haven't played for a while would require more time than just simple rehearsal before a live.

It's actually not as challenging as you may think.  Steely Dan toured a couple times this past decade where they played a full album each night and then padded the rest of the set with other songs in their repertoire.  Each night was a different album, and they played all their albums on the tour.  They have slightly more albums than Scandal, and their compositions are bit more complex with multiple musicians in the band.  Once you re-learn the full albums, changing songs each night becomes easy because they have all been rehearsed for the tour.  It's ambitious, but I think the girls are talented and focused enough that they could pull something like this off.  How cool would it be if they were do a large tour of Japan again and play a different album each night?

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Don Dio wrote:It's actually not as challenging as you may think.  Steely Dan toured a couple times this past decade where they played a full album each night and then padded the rest of the set with other songs in their repertoire.  Each night was a different album, and they played all their albums on the tour.  They have slightly more albums than Scandal, and their compositions are bit more complex with multiple musicians in the band.  Once you re-learn the full albums, changing songs each night becomes easy because they have all been rehearsed for the tour.  It's ambitious, but I think the girls are talented and focused enough that they could pull something like this off.  How cool would it be if they were do a large tour of Japan again and play a different album each night?

I'm a Pearl Jam fan (I think I mentioned this already in another thread) - I love how Ed V just handwrites the setlist a few hours before a show. I once saw them two nights back-to-back in 2012 and saw them play 41 unique songs in them nights, including some deep cuts. Now, PJ plays their stuff off the cuff and not like how it is on the album note-for-note, and sometimes Ed can (not often, though) forget the words, much to our amusement. The guitar solos are never the same, apart from key moments.

SCANDAL on the other hand, thus far, seems to be a band to perform their songs live pretty much like the album, with a few bits of improv (which still sounds rehearsed to me) here and there. I'm not saying it's a bad thing - depends on how the artiste wanna entertain their fans. If SCANDAL as a band wanna give their fans the 'best' as it were, it'll be difficult to do a 'Pearl Jam' and make some (if not most) fans go "hey, that's not what the solo sounds like". If SCANDAL doesn't mind being a looser band, perhaps getting deep cuts (like SL Magic etc) on a regular basis could be doable.

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 Screen_Shot_2017-03-04_at_00.00.09_zps3ythmiaj

MAMI has a couple of their own band scores on her shelf (see top left of the photo above) - I won't be surprised if she needs to open them to remind herself of how to play her own solos in songs they don't play often before they start to go on tour. Which is not unusual - Jason Newsted once bought a Master of Puppets CD because they were gonna play a deep cut on tour!

Gosh - we are all so out of topic here. Perhaps this bunch of posts can be moved if the admin deems this to be so.

Grin

43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kudo_maharizu wrote:Gosh - we are all so out of topic here. Perhaps this bunch of posts can be moved if the admin deems this to be so.

Grin

If you guys wish to continue talking about this new subject, then I shall move these posts to the Talk forum. Not sure what to even title it, though. 43 - SCANDAL TOUR 2017『SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour』 - Page 10 1f61b

Also, I think some of you forgot the point of the 47 Prefecture Tour: It was to play songs from the BEST ALBUM (here's the tracklist in case anyone forgot). No song that wasn't on the album was ever played during this tour. So, while it would have been nice to for them to have performed other non-BEST ALBUM songs they haven't played in a while, it was never going to happen during this tour.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@TGE

You are correct.  I just like to dream.

Back to top Go down
3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This site has more rules than Haruna's dating contract.  I'd love to know if they pulled out One Piece at any of these shows.  That song gets me every time.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
3mania wrote:This site has more rules than Haruna's dating contract.

Oh come now. Keeping a thread on topic is the most basic rule of any forum ever.

Each thread on this forum is dedicated to a specific topic. Discussing a subject that is not relevant to the topic it's being talked about in automatically makes it off-topic. Just like this is getting to be.

If anyone wishes to continue talking about the earlier off-topic subject, kindly make a new thread in the SCANDAL Talk forum.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.