You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Who sings the "Tokyo" song in Encore show?
Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:09 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This may be a silly question, but I can't figure out who sings in Tokyo.
At first I though it was Mami and Tomomi, but then I believe I heard Haruna too. 
Maybe all four of them?
 Help  Tongue

Back to top Go down

Re: Who sings the "Tokyo" song in Encore show?
Posted Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:38 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Just an FYI, "TOKYO" is originally from their SAKURA Goodbye single. Happy I don't think they've ever said anything about the vocals for that song, but pretty sure it's all four of them singing the whole song together on the CD version.

However, on the BEST SCANDAL live DVD, you can see TOMO, MAMI, and RINA singing the different verses + HARU, TOMO, and MAMI singing the chorus.

Who sings the "Tokyo" song in Encore show? 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:27 am

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Just an FYI, "TOKYO" is originally from their SAKURA Goodbye single. Happy I don't think they've ever said anything about the vocals for that song, but pretty sure it's all four of them singing the whole song together on the CD version.

However, on the BEST SCANDAL live DVD, you can see TOMO, MAMI, and RINA singing the different verses + HARU, TOMO, and MAMI singing the chorus.
Yes, I love that version! Do you know if there is a subbed video somewhere? I'd like to know what Rina is saying, she changed the lyrics jaja

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:26 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joameba wrote:Yes, I love that version! Do you know if there is a subbed video somewhere? I'd like to know what Rina is saying, she changed the lyrics jaja

Sorry, but links to stuff from official releases (DVDs, CDs, etc.) are not allowed to be posted on SH.

That said, though, I don't think I've ever seen a "subbed" version of it anyway, but I'm pretty sure that RINA's saying "I love the older guys (ojisan) who come to live houses on Christmas" (as they held that live on Christmas Eve + it ties in to the lyrics of the song).

Who sings the "Tokyo" song in Encore show? 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:56 am

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just wanted to know the lyrics, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:06 am

RandomAsianDude8

RandomAsianDude8

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Just an FYI, "TOKYO" is originally from their SAKURA Goodbye single. Happy I don't think they've ever said anything about the vocals for that song, but pretty sure it's all four of them singing the whole song together on the CD version.

Tomo and Rina's voices sound kinda similar while singing .uhuh.I think since this song is at a vocal range lower than Tomomi's higher range its hard to recognize the voices.

I really like the song..however, I never really understood what the lyrics mean though .deli.  Still cannot make out what the lyrics imply .sweat.

.nerd.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:15 pm

gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow.... "Tokyo" I think that I'm the last person who still hearing that song for nowadays.

well.... I still didn't understand what the lyric means even there's a translation forum here

And the official DVDs and Cd's are rare now, I can't collect the BEST SCANDAL live DVD .omg.

and I'm agree with @thoseguiltyeyes that four of them were singing together in the CD version

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:35 pm

RandomAsianDude8

RandomAsianDude8

Caless Student
Caless Student
gitariskamaran wrote:wow.... "Tokyo" I think that I'm the last person who still hearing that song for nowadays.

well.... I still didn't understand what the lyric means even there's a translation forum here

And the official DVDs and Cd's are rare now, I can't collect the BEST SCANDAL live DVD .omg.

and I'm agree with @thoseguiltyeyes that four of them were singing together in the CD version
No, dude..I listen to TOKYO too! I like it :3

.nerd.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:11 pm

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just heard this song for the first time recently. I love songs like this that show the girls personality, kinda wacky,but cute and funny at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Osakashnaide

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've been listening to this song for quite sometime since it's on my spotify but its just recently that I've been aware of how I like the song. This is after I've watched it on their DVD Best Scandal. I must say it' s a fun song.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.