Koisuru Universe [Page 1 of 1]

Koisuru Universe
Posted Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

Koisuru Universe 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: Koisuru Universe
Posted Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol, it seems like a lot of their promo pics are them just sitting on a couch/bed or something, but I like it tho. Haru's outfit is killer, and Tomomi is back in her 'long sleeve sweater and short shorts' combo again.

I'm looking forward for more pics of this. Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:42 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I love the "I don't know, I don't care!" vibe of Haruna in the picture.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Metal Mickey wrote:I love the "I don't know, I don't care!" vibe of Haruna in the picture.
and that seems to be very close to her personality, partly lol 

@topic: 
I really love this concepttt
For the couple of recent singles(?) they've been having more simple photos for the releases. Like if we compare the latest shoots to the older ones, for ex., Yoake No Ryuuseigun, Kagen No Tsuki, Departure, Hello World, etc. the recent photos are REALLY SIMPLE, but I love it. I'm hoping for individual photos as well as usual~ 
And I'm also extremely excited for the MV. I hope it will be something serious and they'll not over-work with it or the opposite .hmmm.

Koisuru Universe Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:51 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
New profile pictures on their main site:

Koisuru Universe MeBw3gI
Koisuru Universe PJj3FRK
Koisuru Universe K6E3Q2H
Koisuru Universe EiszSGW

Koisuru Universe 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:26 am

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

hey there, i thought this would be the right place to share this ~

i made 55 GIFs the Koisuru Universe MV ! i started by taking the level of black rearranged version that someone posted here in a Mega link, i can't remember the user's name... but credits and many thanks to them for editing the video this way, it looked better !

i've cut many short extracts of 1 to 4 seconds and extracted them in MP4 with Adobe Premiere Pro. i wanted to cut the full shots very precisely, to the frame. when there black screen cuts of a shot (that occurred during when the main riff was played), i've cut them so it would look better to watch. i noticed there were some shots that were repeated (ex : Tomomi-4, you'll see which one it is), and some other moments that occurred at different times of the MV, for instance Mami holding and eating a grape can be seen at 1:16, but its last shot that i added to the end of the GIF can be seen at 3:54. about the quality, i've tried to stick under 8mb, because i mainly shared those GIFs on Discord, and i don't want to spend money on Nitro lol. so for the quality, i've used the following settings on ezgif : 800*450 resolution, 20 fps, more colours to the moving parts of the frames enabled, eventually 50-75 % of the speed when the GIF would be super short (ex : Rina-7), and a slight lossy gif compression of 20 (ouf of 200, so there's a tiny bit of grain and noise but it's okay really), up to 35 when i couldn't get the GIFs under 8mb in a first place. by the way, of all the 55 GIFs, only 3 are above 8mb. this MV has lots of very short shots, so sometimes it was hard to make a good GIF, so i might as well add some screenshots :3

anyway, here's an Imgur gallery
and if some of you would rather download them directly, i imported them on Mega too

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Electric Mami wrote:
i started by taking the level of black rearranged version that someone posted here in a Mega link, i can't remember the user's name... but credits and many thanks to them for editing the video this way, it looked better !

That was probably me. Wish I had a better quality version (e.g. blu ray) to apply the "fix" to but, meh, maybe one day?

Anyway, you're welcome. Nice gifs!

Koisuru Universe 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:05 pm

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
Haruna's Ears wrote:That was probably me. Wish I had a better quality version (e.g. blu ray) to apply the "fix" to but, meh, maybe one day?

Anyway, you're welcome. Nice gifs!

YES, it was you indeed ! good job on this one, and really glad you appreciate the GIFs ~
I guess we'll get a blu-ray source towards early to mid-2022 in a third Video Action, i hope :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:57 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Thanks Electric Mami, that's really a lot of effort. 

Koisuru Universe is Scandal's most confusing MV but also the most visually attractive (colours and all). Your gifs did it justice.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.