sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(L-R: Asahi (bass), Yūta (guitar), Cham (vocal), Sōsuke (guitar), and Takumi (drums)

Formed on April 1, 2014 in Tokyo, they are:

Cham (チャム or ".△") - vocals
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yūta Kanno (菅野悠太) - guitar

Sōsuke Watanabe (渡辺壮亮) - guitar, backing vocals

Asahi Shibue (渋江アサヒ) - bass

Takumi Aoyama (青山拓心) - drums

Their first music video "Saredo Kijutsu-shi wa Sai wo Furu" reached 1.4 million views in 6 month despite absolutely zero promotion. They held their first one-man concert on June 24, 2017, on the same they released their second music video "N-shi no Tsuite". They released their debut mini-album Yosō wa Uso yo on September 6, 2017.

Music videos:

"Saredo Kijutsu-shi wa Sai wo Furu"

"N-shi no Tsuite"

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I stumbled on this band a few months ago on YouTube and added them to my ever-growing "J-Rock" playlist.  Aside from these two songs I haven't found any other music from them, but I wish some more would pop up on YouTube or they offer an album in iTunes/Amazon for sale.

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I found "Saredo..." on youtube a few months ago (the thumbnail worked!!) and liked a lot.
They released their first full album last month, WOTOSHIANA, which includes Saredo and N, but new versions, they didn't copy-paste them like all the bands I know haha.
It is available on spotify if you wanna hear it (I'm not sure if it's restricted, I use a japanese account)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down