Go down

paperplane

paperplane

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)

My three favorites from the new album. "Electric Girl" is based off the transcription that was in GIGS. Let me know if you find anything wrong!

Midnight City
Mado wo Aketara
Electric Girl

Here are pdf versions with only guitar and bass for those who can't use guitar pro files:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2dauqmxg6bj6d44/Midnight_City.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oaypuvxq99cikfs/Mado_wo_Aketara.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3kcsq1sc5e1rxzg/Electric_Girl.pdf

Last edited by paperplane on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pdf versions)

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
paperplane wrote:My three favorites from the new album. "Electric Girl" is based off the transcription that was in GIGS. Let me know if you find anything wrong!

Midnight City
Mado wo Aketara
Electric Girl

Wow, three songs in one shot. Nice one.

I have GP6, but I have a n00b question - how do you do your transcription?

1. annotate from handwritten notes?
2. record yourself playing and the recorded file is auto-transcribed into GP?

This is obviously out of topic - if you could PM me your response.

[Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
mirai

mirai

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm a bit of a noob so sorry if this is quite an obvious question, but for Electric Girl, it seems the tabs are empty beneath where it says "Intro"? They start on page 2 instead. I'm a bit lost as to where I'm starting because of this. Sorry  [Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl 1f605 

Anyway, thank you for these!

[Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl Scanda11
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
mirai wrote:I'm a bit of a noob so sorry if this is quite an obvious question, but for Electric Girl, it seems the tabs are empty beneath where it says "Intro"? They start on page 2 instead. I'm a bit lost as to where I'm starting because of this. Sorry  [Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl 1f605 

At the start of the song, MAMI scrapes the strings of her guitar behind the nut to give that ‘clik clik’ -like echoes backed by RINA’s drumming.

HARU’s singing starts on the 5th bar (page 2).

Depending on whose guitar part you wanna play, you choose the corresponding notation to follow:

[Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl 01_DF8925-286_B-4351-_B1_DD-1_FBE16_DC2267

If you wanna strum along, I’d recommend playing HARU’s part.

Last edited by kudo_maharizu on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

[Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
mirai

mirai

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:
mirai wrote:I'm a bit of a noob so sorry if this is quite an obvious question, but for Electric Girl, it seems the tabs are empty beneath where it says "Intro"? They start on page 2 instead. I'm a bit lost as to where I'm starting because of this. Sorry  [Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl 1f605 

At the start of the song, MAMI scrapes the strings of her guitar behind the nut to give that ‘clik clik’ -like echoes backed by RINA’s drumming.

HARU’s singing starts on the 5th bar (page 2).

Depending on whose guitar part you wanna play, you choose the corresponding notation to follow:

[Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl 01_DF8925-286_B-4351-_B1_DD-1_FBE16_DC2267

If you wanna strum along, I’d recommend playing HARU’s part.
I see! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

[Guitar Pro] Midnight City / Mado wo Aketara / Electric Girl Scanda11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.