You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
See you guys in New York, San Francisco and Anaheim! (Sorry but Dallas was a bit too much of a stretch for me)

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Welp, seems like I'll go to the first two, I can't get another card  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 1f605 
See you guys there, hopefully hehe

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 Accept10

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
Good hopefully see some old SH faces there. Was on the fence about the VIP if there wasn't going to be a M&G option but you all have put my mind at ease. Really hoped they would come to the MidWest like Chicago again or something but oh well. I'll be going to the New York show most definitely and maybe TX if I can see it happening.

Hopefully the VIP won't sell out before Friday, when I'm actually in a position buy them lol

Last edited by JR_Grimes on Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:VIP tickets obtained for all 4 shows! See you guys there.

Nice
I'm so jealous. Wish I could do that, too, but blew too much money in Japan last month.

But, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing y'all again Happy

Do you and Erich like peaches and/or pecans? I could bring some as thanks for all the work you do on the site Tongue

Back to top Go down
nexas99

nexas99

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got 2 VIP tickets for Dallas, can't wait to see you all there! Happy Also I really do hope there is a M&G for all 4 shows, as I won't be able to take off any additional time to go to other shows  SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 1f605
See you later

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spacecadet wrote:
Edit: Uh oh, just got my e-ticket, and it says in big letters "NO CAMERAS". Does it say that on tickets for the other dates?

Seems to be New York show specific, might be a venue policy, of maybe Scandal will be recording the show?

Asia tour some of the venues are also camera prohibited as a venue policy/artist policy.

Back to top Go down

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:VIP tickets obtained for all 4 shows! See you guys there.

Nice

Marine57 wrote:I got VIP for NY and SF but can’t find what all is included

iamcrazymike just posted the details for SF. It'll likely be the same for all of the shows.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 Captur10

Oh man looks like the VIP tickets were probably all sold out for Anaheim HoB since yesterday. When I was finally able to get on right at 10:00 AM PST the only option was General Admission.

.waaa.

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Going to NYC!

At long last~

TOJ Onion

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
saldiven wrote:Do you and Erich like peaches and/or pecans? I could bring some as thanks for all the work you do on the site Tongue

haha either is fine, but honestly, you really don't have to! Tongue

inocoma wrote:Oh man looks like the VIP tickets were probably all sold out for Anaheim HoB since yesterday. When I was finally able to get on right at 10:00 AM PST the only option was General Admission.

Live Nation's desktop site has been giving people a ton of problems. I just checked and VIP is still available on the Live Nation app!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
peashiee

peashiee

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.facebook.com/ScandalManiaMexico
Can't wait to see them again in Mexico  .love. I'm so happy, if any of you wants some help in Mexico we can help you!

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
wildthing wrote:Seems to be New York show specific, might be a venue policy, of maybe Scandal will be recording the show?

It's not venue policy, so my *hope* is that it's because they're recording the show. That would be awesome. I don't know why they'd have that policy just for one show, especially since the venue specifically does allow point and shoot cameras.

I might try anyway; if they ask me to check it, I'll check it.

Back to top Go down

inocoma

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

inocoma wrote:Oh man looks like the VIP tickets were probably all sold out for Anaheim HoB since yesterday. When I was finally able to get on right at 10:00 AM PST the only option was General Admission.

Live Nation's desktop site has been giving people a ton of problems. I just checked and VIP is still available on the Live Nation app!

Thanks so much Eyes for all the hard work and Love you put onto the site for everyone to share.

Back to top Go down
JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
I'm guessing ticket sales are final ? I tried to get insurance with my tickets and I seen the options and purchased it but it said an error had occurred.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down
dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
JR_Grimes wrote:I'm guessing ticket sales are final ? I tried to get insurance with my tickets and I seen the options and purchased it but it said an error had occurred.

? Like you purchased them and then saw it? Depending on which show, it'll be a different platform to buy your tickets on. For the nyc show, you had to turn down or accept the option before your final purchase

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Here's a stupid question: when they do these meet and greets in the US, do they have any kind of translator or anything with them? I've been taking Japanese lessons for 4 years but I am not at all confident in my ability to speak it under pressure like that. And I won't have my wife with me to translate this time. I'm just hoping not to miss my chance to just say a basic greeting and that I've been a fan for a long time.

I assume they understand probably a little more English than they can speak too, but just wondering how people usually communicate with them at the M&G's, if at all.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I'm going to San Fran, Anaheim and Dallas.  Doing VIP just for the SF show.  Regular GA for the other two.

@spacecadet
I told my Japanese instructor last week that he has 3 1/2 months to get me fluent enough in this language so I don;t waste time trying to think of what to say or struggle with what I'm hearing.  I am more nervous to speak Japanese than I am at actually meeting them.  I'm sure their basic English is fine.  By the fourth M&G fan they will already know what "You're awesome" and "You're so much cuter in person" already means.  We'll be okay.

Back to top Go down
Marine57

Marine57

Caless Student
Caless Student
spacecadet wrote:Here's a stupid question: when they do these meet and greets in the US, do they have any kind of translator or anything with them? I've been taking Japanese lessons for 4 years but I am not at all confident in my ability to speak it under pressure like that. And I won't have my wife with me to translate this time. I'm just hoping not to miss my chance to just say a basic greeting and that I've been a fan for a long time.

I assume they understand probably a little more English than they can speak too, but just wondering how people usually communicate with them at the M&G's, if at all.

There wasn't one when I met Band-Maid and May'n last year at J-Pop Summit but those are the only two I've been to.

Last edited by Marine57 on Tue May 08, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Re: Translators at M&Gs in the US

Unfortunately, they didn't have any at them during their last tour here. People then either had to talk to them in Japanese or simple English. Not sure if they might have one on this tour either. You also don't really have much time to talk to the band, so you aren't able to say much to them.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
spacecadet wrote:Here's a stupid question: when they do these meet and greets in the US, do they have any kind of translator or anything with them? I've been taking Japanese lessons for 4 years but I am not at all confident in my ability to speak it under pressure like that. And I won't have my wife with me to translate this time. I'm just hoping not to miss my chance to just say a basic greeting and that I've been a fan for a long time.

Last tour there were no translators at the meet and greets.

The time you have on the meet and greet is very short, basically the amount of time it takes for you to get from where you're waiting at to in between the members, picture is taken then you say something like thank you and leave.

This was last tour, this time around it could be different but I think its important to manage expectations.

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
I just got my first ever tattoo in honor of buying VIP! It’s of their logo— I’ve wanted it since they revealed it!!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Flightstar wrote:I just got my first ever tattoo in honor of buying VIP! It’s of their logo— I’ve wanted it since they revealed it!!
wow that's amazing! we want photo  .wow.

Back to top Go down
Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
It won’t let me post it here, if anyone wants to see just PM me and I’ll send it!

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:You also don't really have much time to talk to the band, so you aren't able to say much to them.

Yeah I figured you'd have about 10 seconds, which is why I wondered about it... because I'm probably gonna stand there saying "duuuuuuuhhhhh" for my 10 seconds trying to remember how to talk in *either* language! So I'm thinking I'd better think of something to say in advance.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
spacecadet wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:You also don't really have much time to talk to the band, so you aren't able to say much to them.

Yeah I figured you'd have about 10 seconds, which is why I wondered about it... because I'm probably gonna stand there saying "duuuuuuuhhhhh" for my 10 seconds trying to remember how to talk in *either* language! So I'm thinking I'd better think of something to say in advance.

Happens to everyone, on one of my first meet and greet I was so nervous I only told each member their own name while I emphatically high fived them, very embarassing  Facepalm but you'll see when youre there, if you prepare something small like "very nice to meet you" or something to say before you turn to face the camera or for after you take the picture and you look back at them before leaving it'll be quick but worthwhile

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 Slide-13
Back to top Go down
HitenMitsurugi

HitenMitsurugi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.dailymotion.com/vinicius-dbrovedo
Jade xD Go to the stage and help them with english xDD

I can go to México, but I will spent my all salary There... 
And I will need to contract a substitute for me during 3 or more days. This 3 days Will cost 1600U$ + food+substitute...
I dont know If its worth...

SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 6 R0ELqB
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.