You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Re: no special gifts given to VIP ticketholders at the US shows

Thanks for staying on top of it. Hopefully you'll be able to give us an update at some point. Would suck if there's not even an explanation made, but I know how things go sometimes.

I don't honestly know what they could realistically do about it now anyway.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

spacecadet wrote:I don't honestly know what they could realistically do about it now anyway.

I think their only option now would probably be to mail the gifts to people's billing addresses. We'll see...

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
victor_survive wrote:Also , one very funny thing is that Haruna made us sing “recuérdame” from Pixar movie “Coco” (I’m not sure if it has the same title on english)

lol I didn't realize it was a song from Coco until my friends mentioned it afterward. The English title is "Remember Me"

Question : in USA shows , did you receive the photo immediately? 

Yes, because they used your own camera/phone to take your picture.

And finally , as promised by LJE on the VIP ticket , we received a bag with an autographed poster and a little towel (I don’t know the English word for that kind of towel)

I think you mean backpack, not towel lol

This is a photo of the things included on the gift (CD was not included, I used it so poster would stay firm)

VIP gift - México show:

TGE, by saying little towel I mean the black thing that says "Let's make a SCANDAL" haha, I don't know how to call it, but they gave us that thing when we entered to the venue
joameba wrote:
victor_survive wrote:
So when the show started I was really emotional. SCANDAL really rocks on live, it was very shocking seeing them live, quite different from watching the live shows on youtube.

And finally , as promised by LJE on the VIP ticket , we received a bag with an autographed poster and a little towel (I don’t know the English word for that kind of towel)
I cried like 4 times on my first concert  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 1f60b 
Happy for you and all the mexicans, every fan deserves the chance to see them live
Si puedes podrías pasarme el solo de Tomo en EG? No grabé nada y es una de mis canciones favoritas, me arrepiento mucho Sad
Congratulations!

Claro que sí! Here's youtube link, sorry for the quality
Tomomi solo:

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
@spacecadet

The idea of making the live show available afterwards (either video or audio) is a great one, but what I was referring to was the shame that their licensed music was removed from streaming and purchasing sites prior to this tour.  I met quite a few people at San Fran and Anaheim who did not have all the band’s albums because they were either new fans or were streaming off of Spotify.  If I had any involvement with the band I would make sure fans could buy their music in the country which they were touring.

Btw, I could be wrong, but I think The Who started the trend of selling the live shows on their website on their ‘98 tour.  I have a lot of the CDs from this tour and the next four.  It would be cool if Scandal did something similar off their website.

As for the gift, or lack thereof, I know I purchased the VIP in SF for the purpose of meeting the band and getting a picture.  Whatever I got after that was just icing on the cake, and frankly I didn’t care what it was (if anything).  That being said, I’m not particularly upset I didn’t get anything.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm definitely not upset either, especially because I don't even remember if a gift was actually advertised for the NY show. I know it was for some shows and I assumed every show would get the same stuff, but I didn't buy my VIP ticket based on that.

I do admit to being a little jealous after seeing what's actually in the gift bags people in Mexico got, though. That's some cool stuff.

Back to top Go down
Kris1Otaku

Kris1Otaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am getting ready for the Dallas show.   Does anyone know if they will be doing autographs or photos for the VIP greet there?  I would like to get one of my album promo posters signed if possible but I do not want to drag it along if they will not be signing.

Please, Just a few more minutes away from the Real World.   CANTA Clap
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Kris1Otaku wrote:I am getting ready for the Dallas show.   Does anyone know if they will be doing autographs or photos for the VIP greet there?  I would like to get one of my album promo posters signed if possible but I do not want to drag it along if they will not be signing.

No autographs at all. Yes to a picture with them.

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
victor_survive wrote:
This is a photo of the things included on the gift (CD was not included, I used it so poster would stay firm)

VIP gift - México show:
That's pretty cool. I quite like the little towel :D Curious, are the autographs signed or just digital and printed?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
shunyi wrote:That's pretty cool. I quite like the little towel :D Curious, are the autographs signed or just digital and printed?

Actual signatures from the band themselves. You can see them signing them here. The towel thing was also not part of the VIP perks; they were made by a local fan group that handed them out in line.

They didn't give us signed posters for VIP in Mexico City, so that was really lame.  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 1f624

Mexico City: same set list. Really fun. The crowd was a lot better behaved than last time. And that's all I can say for now because I'm about to board a plane to Dallas lol

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm still processing the concert from yesterday. I was so happy! I met some people from here on the line (sorry I forgot everyone's names ^^') and they were really cool and helped me calm down a bit lol. If anyone remembers, I was the guy from Brazil having birthday Tongue

Thank you so much for everyone I met there. It was the best birthday ever! I loved the concert, they were so good. I want to see them again already lol

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 724scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 549scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 743scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 745scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 778scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 763
scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down
Devon4

Devon4

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
shunyi wrote:That's pretty cool. I quite like the little towel :D Curious, are the autographs signed or just digital and printed?

Actual signatures from the band themselves. You can see them signing them here. The towel thing was also not part of the VIP perks; they were made by a local fan group that handed them out in line.

They didn't give us signed posters for VIP in Mexico City, so that was really lame.  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 1f624

Mexico City: same set list. Really fun. The crowd was a lot better behaved than last time. And that's all I can say for now because I'm about to board a plane to Dallas lol

I spent $300+ for vip tickets in SF and anaheim

Only to miss the SF meet and greet because my bus was 2 hours late

And be told there were no gifts for either

They werent even allowed to squat in my picture with them since i wanted them to be closer showing i like them all equally instead of how other people asked them to swap.

Tomo mami
Me
Haruna rina

It wouldve been a better setup than having them STAND in a line for hours. Just get some stairs and chairs to let them sit

Back to top Go down

Evelotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
On the merch, is it US sized or JP sized?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Evelotaku wrote:On the merch, is it US sized or JP sized?

T-shirts are US sized, as they should be.

Back to top Go down

Evelotaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
T-shirts are US sized, as they should be.
Cool, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Photo!
Posted Sat 15 Sep 2018, 18:59

Juanpe

Juanpe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello guys,

I went to the Monterrey and Mexico concerts, in Monterrey I had a VIP ticket and they took me a photo with the girls, they told me I would be able to download it from their site but until now nothing...

Does anyone know where can I find the photos?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Juanpe wrote:Hello guys,

I went to the Monterrey and Mexico concerts, in Monterrey I had a VIP ticket and they took me a photo with the girls, they told me I would be able to download it from their site but until now nothing...

Does anyone know where can I find the photos?

Thanks!

It'll be up on their Facebook + Flickr, and they'll most likely take a few days to upload all of them. They did that last time.

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My picture probably came out awkward as hell, they said happy birthday to me and I didn't knew how to react lol

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 724scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 549scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 743scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 745scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 778scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 763
scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hohenheim wrote:My picture probably came out awkward as hell, they said happy birthday to me and I didn't knew how to react lol

You know I hear almost nothing but horror stories about these photo M&G's (both in the news and in person - one of my friends recently paid for a Motley Crue VIP ticket and said Vince Neil was a total jerk), but then Scandal comes along and they seem so nice. It caught me off guard a little too; I almost expect them to be somewhat jaded after 12 years of playing shows in front of people. But they're not. I don't know how they get through 200 people at a show and are that nice to all of them.

Anyway, sounds like you had a great birthday present!

Back to top Go down
Kris1Otaku

Kris1Otaku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hope it’s ok to post this in this thread. I’ll apologize now if it’s not.   We just checked in to our room here in Dallas, right after taking a walk down to find The Bomb Factory. Any SH members planning a meet up tomorrow before the show?

Please, Just a few more minutes away from the Real World.   CANTA Clap
Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
spacecadet wrote:
hohenheim wrote:My picture probably came out awkward as hell, they said happy birthday to me and I didn't knew how to react lol

You know I hear almost nothing but horror stories about these photo M&G's (both in the news and in person - one of my friends recently paid for a Motley Crue VIP ticket and said Vince Neil was a total jerk), but then Scandal comes along and they seem so nice. It caught me off guard a little too; I almost expect them to be somewhat jaded after 12 years of playing shows in front of people. But they're not. I don't know how they get through 200 people at a show and are that nice to all of them.

Anyway, sounds like you had a great birthday present!

I was really impressed by how kind they were, I was afraid they wouldn't even understand me but they did and they were so, so cute  .love.

It certainly was a great birthday present, and the best birthday I ever had!

Back to top Go down
3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
No doubt. I hope they make a nice cut off the VIP upgrade, because I can't believe they had to do a sound check, then the M&G at HOB (at least 250 ppl) then get their heads in game mode and rock out that killer set. The fact that I was making some bank would be the only thing that would make me smile that many times! About 1/2  way thru I could tell Rina was a bit over it, but they kept smiling and genuinely looked like they appreciated the turn out.

Back to top Go down
danlexia

danlexia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalinthehouse.tumblr.com/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Mexico City: same set list. Really fun. The crowd was a lot better behaved than last time.

Unfortunately I can't say the same thing. There were some really rude guys on MAMI's side. One of them hit us really hard to get to the front row only to record and the other hit me and my mom on the face to get the pick that was thrown our way. Everyone on our side was particularly rude, for me the crowd was better last time. In general it was alright, but MAMI's side was wild this time. Not in a good way. At least they weren't rude to them. But the concert was great and the girls looked really happy. Especially Haruna, she was super cheerful. 

hohenheim wrote:I'm still processing the concert from yesterday. I was so happy! I met some people from here on the line (sorry I forgot everyone's names ^^') and they were really cool and helped me calm down a bit lol. If anyone remembers, I was the guy from Brazil having birthday Tongue

Thank you so much for everyone I met there. It was the best birthday ever! I loved the concert, they were so good. I want to see them again already lol

Hey! It's really great finding you here! I'm the girl who also likes MAMI hahaha. I'm so glad the girls wished you a happy birthday, that must have been amazing. I'm sure that memory will stay with you forever. It was so nice meeting you, hope we can meet at other concerts and stay in touch!

The highlight for me was when I took the picture with them. I told them that I went to see them to Japan this year and they were so happy. They all said Oh! Gracias!!! (like that, in Spanish hahaha) and they kept waving at me when I left. Everything I've done for them was worth it just for this moment alone haha. Also MAMI kept looking at me during the concert and smiling, priceless. She also saw me crying during Koe lol. Their performance was amazing, so much energy. I'll keep working hard so I can see them live every year!

And I'm so glad I could meet you guys again. I always have a great time talking to you. I hope we can meet at many more concerts and hang out. Thank you for everything!

scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 Sca_he10

5.20 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City 4.27 / 4.28 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Orix Theater, Osaka 5.11 / 5.12 SCANDAL TOUR 2018「HONEY」- Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokyo 9.14 SCANDAL US & MEXICO TOUR 2018「SPECIAL THANKS」- El Plaza Condesa, Mexico City TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- YOYO Palais de Tokyo, Paris TBA SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 「Kiss from the darkness」- O2 Academy Islington, London
Back to top Go down

Lorenacheese616

Caless Student
Caless Student
At what time will people start showing up to the dallas show?

Back to top Go down
joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
danlexia wrote:Unfortunately I can't say the same thing. There were some really rude guys on MAMI's side. One of them hit us really hard to get to the front row only to record and the other hit me and my mom on the face to get the pick that was thrown our way. 
aww espero que no se hayan lastimado  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 1f623 
luckily this four girls can make you forget the worst things easily just with a smile or whatever they do  scandal_spthx - SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" - Page 18 2764 

--
Does anyone knows the name of the song they used before the concert started? (not theirs, it was always the same)

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Lorenacheese616 wrote:At what time will people start showing up to the dallas show?
I will be there around 2:00.  My friend who I’m staying with works for the Cowboys and I got to leave the house when he does to get ready for the game tomorrow night.  If it’s raining too hard I’ll be at one of the bars nearby watching football.  Look for a yellow “Special Thanks” tour shirt.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.