You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

D A I K I

D A I K I

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone!! my name is dave and ive seen this website on google since the day i started to like scandal but never got the chance to REGISTER and its been 8 YEARS ALREADY that i never realized that this website is a paradise for their fans, ive been looking everywhere where can i meet and see people who also appreciates scandal but i never found them UNTIL i got here... .toj.

Anyway.. im excited to get to know everyone here (if possible) so im gonna tell some things about myself.

Hobbies: FIRST; listening to SCANDAL (who else isnt ?), I play guitar (acoustic and electric), I like to play MMORPG games mostly, Im also the cook in our house (yeah i like cooking), I also love watching Anime and Sci-Fi/Horror Movies Happy

I found this gem website on youtube while browsing about scandal and seen a colab cover project of this website and i felt like i just went back as a 1st year college scandal fan triggering my urge to play their songs again. NICE TO MEET YOU everyone and i hope I could be a part of a cover project ^^ BTW i play lead guitar but could also do rythms <3 

Member i like: TOMOMI OFC

Back to top Go down
tio

tio

Caless Student
Caless Student
Welcome, DAIKI. .hi. 
Nice to meet you. I can't play the guitar so I'm looking forward to listen to your guitar play in one of the next cover projects  .clap.

I hope you have fun here. Happy

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Dave.

Welcome to SH !

My favourite is also Tomomi so I know we are going to get on just fine Happy

I also play bass guitar but I am not pretty like Tomomi Sad

Hope you have fun here .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D A I K I

D A I K I

Caless Student
Caless Student
thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

@tio dont expect that much since i rarely play my guitar these days cuz of work :< ya know, were not young forever T^T"

@tonymiller yeah when i listen on their songs i ALWAYS isolate the bass on tomomi's perspective, that made me fall inlove with her plus she can sing while doing some crazy bass belts/solo. many would not realize this but shes one of a kind!!! its hard to sing while playing chained notes.. ><""

anyways her style/her cuteness/her beauty really fits as a bassist XD

Back to top Go down
peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hello and welcome DAIKI. 

Seems like there are a lot of musicians here in Scandal, well I'm not part of that but I love seeing people doing covers for Scandal songs, or just playing their instruments. 

Anyways, have fun here in Scandal Heaven.

Back to top Go down
Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
Hello Dave!

Welcome to Paradise! You are a Tomomi fan too? Humm, looks like we are going to get on well together.

I'm a bass player myself, I could never get my head around six strings. Four is enough for me.

Anyways, have fun and enjoy your stay on Scandal Heaven.

Writers Catalogue

Where The Rubber Meets The Road (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
Front Page (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
To The End Of The World (2014, Scandal Fan fiction).
The importance Of Being Piper (2015, Fallout 4 Fan fiction).
From The West To The East (2016, Fallout New Vegas Fan fiction).

Growth (2016, Novel)
A New Beginning (2019, Novel).
A New Beginning 2: By The Blood Of My Enemies (2019, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 1]: The Ballade Of The Dark Queen (2020, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 2]: The Song Of Male Desire (2021, Novel).
One Night Only (2023, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 3]: A Hermit Out Of Her Shell (TBA-2024, Novel).
Back to top Go down
TwistedBaspin

TwistedBaspin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello there! Kamusta? hehehe

Welcome to the group. My mom is a pastor and a musician from a church and we have a lot of instruments lying in the house. I had tried all of them but my laziness is too much stronger than my will that's why I respect and admire people who was able to overcome such. Keep it up!

Can't believe only a month left and a few days for them to get here and for us to see them. Can't wait!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.