Hello! ^_^ [Page 1 of 1]

Hello! ^_^
Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:23 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Konnichiwa! Hello guys!

Tho my username's LK14, you can simply call me LK. I'm a Filipino and naturally from the Philippines. Hi sa mga kababayan ko! Looks like there are a lot of us here. So exciting! I'm a relatively new fan of SCANDAL and while I dare say I am already a big fan, I will not go here and there saying I'm better than everyone else. Haha. So please be friendly to me. Hihi.

The brief history of me falling in love with SCANDAL started a few months ago when I saw a shared post in facebook of a new friend (who is also a big fan of them!) featuring a promotional vid (or a greeting vid, can't remember which) of the girls for their Manila concert. Filipino fans might be familiar with the said vid (there are three in total, I think) from Primetrade Asia, Inc.'s page. They did not really look striking to me at that time maybe because of their makeup or Tomi-chan, Rina-chan and Mami-chan just standing there but I really loved the way Haru haru spoke and the way she said "Mahal namin kayong lahat!" is sooo cute!
LOVE

I have a vague memory of their songs Harukaze, Shojo S and Shunkan Sentimental which is kind of given cosidering they're opening themes to famous Anime. So I searched about the girls, was starstruck, felt my heart beating faster... and the rest is history! I'm a Japanophile and SCANDAL gave me one more reason to love Japan! Isn't it wonderful how you just met them but you feel you already know them for a long, long time?
.toj.

Also, I want to add this one, I and a different friend from Metro Manila joined Animax Asia's ticket giveaway contest for SCANDAL's Manila concert but, unfortunately, we didn't win. It's supposed to be our graduation gift for ourselves. Huhu. Oh, well. So you people fortunate enough to watch them at Manila, enjoy and give 'em your hearts out!

Anyway, I hope I'll have a good time here and also contribute to SCANDAL's fandom and the girls' good fortune!

P.S. I just graduated yesterday.  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! ^_^
Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hello LK, welcome to Scandal Heaven. 

Seems like most of the member I see got to know Scandal through anime theme songs, so did I. I hope you could get a chance to see them live someday, I'm sure you will love it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you!

I hope they do more theme songs for Anime for more exposure! Fans like me knew about them only because of a lucky chance. I watched videos of some of their live shows and I'm loving them all so yasss, I hope so too! Thank you peachclub!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:42 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Hi LK,

Welcome to SH and congratulations on your Graduation Happy

I am one of the pretty rare English SCANDAL fans and have loved them for many years and like you I also fell in love with Japanese culture and music.

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:00 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Double thanks to that tonymiller! I was already a member of our Fb group too. And we had the best graduation ever!

In England's (and GB's case in general), I think it is quite understandable for you have lots of international stars. I can only imagine if SCANDAL has the same exposure with acts like 1D and even those Korean bands. It would be wonderful!

Indeed, there's so many things to love about Japan. Coincidentally, one of our guest speaker yesterday shared to us the concept of Ikigai! Yay! Haha.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:44 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@LK

I am very happy to say SCANDAL have been to London twice Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yo!!! Another Filipino fan  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Welcome to SH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

.love. SCANDAL IN MANILA 2018 .love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:04 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@tonymiller

Lucky you!

@rikitasu

Thank you kababayan!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:48 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Welcome! 
The first few months (or years) are the best because you have tons of videos and songs to discover, have fun!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Congrats for graduating, can't you go to the concert by other ways?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:24 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@joameba, thank you!
You're right, it's like finding a chest box full of treasure!  LOVE

I can but I also have to mind other responsibilities, not to mention I don't yet have a stable source of income. Manila is also a long way from us. I was banking on the 'free' tickets from Animax's contest to at least trim the expenses down but fortune was not on my side.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:09 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hello and Welcome to SH.

Hope you have a good time here  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:01 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you @libresse.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down