You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Tomo's Love for Flowers & Plants
Posted Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:15 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Honestly, every time Tomo shows all the plant and flower arrangements she's done it amazes me.  Tomo's Love for Flowers & Plants 1f33f  Tomo's Love for Flowers & Plants 1f33a  Tomo's Love for Flowers & Plants 1f337 

I live in DTLA and we have this HUGE flower market and every time I go I get excited and think, "Oh man, I can totally do this!" Then I take a moment and realize I probably couldn't. LOL 

But seriously, when I see her posts or stories it makes me want to try too! That's talent right there. I could see her doing that for a living post-Scandal life.

Check out The Los Angeles Flower Market

P.S. Parking can be a pain...as always here in Downtown LA.  .fustrated.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomo's Love for Flowers & Plants
Posted Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:41 am

USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That totally makes sense. Tomomi IS a beautiful flower. In so many videos, she appears to be a total goofball, just because of her huge zest for life.

Anyone who's read any of my posts can easily tell that to me, SCANDAL is AUDIO NIRVANA. Listening to them is like "Dancing on the moon", to borrow a phrase. And looking into the credits, seeing which songs were penned by Tomomi, even a blind man couldn't help but see what a sweet and tender heart resides in her breast.

The person who is granted the blessing of touching her heart is luckier than they could ever deserve!!

Last edited by USAadoresU on Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:14 pm

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was surprised at first when I learned of her fondness of plants but I realized it's a beautiful juxtaposition: her animated, sprightly and sometimes sultry activities on and off stage side by side with the calm and serene aspect of her hobby. I kinda liked her more because I'm a green thumb myself although I prefer herbs and 'practical' plants more than ornamental ones.

One thing I noticed is that she seems to prefer non-flowering plants. For example, on one of her IG stories, she was seen checking non-flowering plants and her coat was even caught by the thorns of a cactus.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:24 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
LK I noticed how she has an affinity towards non-flowering plants as well. That's why I believe she has a keen eye for arranging as I don't believe it's easy to do it with those.

I agree USAadoresU that through her IG stories, you can see the tenderness in her heart. There is a calming and almost serene side to her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:31 am

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
She is also a good cook!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:27 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Scandal_Feedback yeah, and you can see the passion in her eyes. 

@izzy really!? I thought Mami's the only good cook from the group. The probability that Tomo's also planting veggies just shot upward!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:10 am

izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
She often makes stories on Instagram where she shows the food she eats, it looks so delicious!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Tomomi will be the best girlfriend of the four.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:54 am

Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
@izzy Yeah, I noticed how she shows a lot of her meals on IG. She seems really domesticated. It's funny because I've been watching a lot of old videos of Scandal and Tomomi seems SO hyper back then. haha Granted, they were still young. 

@LK Same. Mami is probably still the best one but she never posts her cooking. So we don't see much of her skills in action.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:56 am

USAadoresU

USAadoresU

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Scandal_Feedback wrote:LK I noticed how she has an affinity towards non-flowering plants as well. That's why I believe she has a keen eye for arranging as I don't believe it's easy to do it with those.

I agree USAadoresU that through her IG stories, you can see the tenderness in her heart. There is a calming and almost serene side to her.

Sorry, I meant to get back with you on this earlier. It just took awhile to process some of the points in this discussion.

Tomomi is such a special young lady, most times I feel I'm selling her short. Such an example of inner and outer beauty I cannot recall, except in her band-mates/sisters.

The worst of it is, I never feel like I can do any of them justice in my admiration. But I never get tired of telling everyone I can get to listen to about them!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.