Hot Ones [Page 1 of 1]

Hot Ones
Posted Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:43 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
This is one of my standard go-to's when I have 20 or so minutes to kill and want to watch YouTube.  I'm not sure if this series is showing anywhere outside the US, but if you like a twist on the ol' celebrity interview format, this is it.  

The premise is the interview is conducted while eating hot wings with each subsequent wing hotter than the last.  The interviews on their own are generally pretty good, but there is an extra level of humor that goes into each one depending on the celebrity's tolerance for spicy food.  

The show has been on for 8 seasons.  More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Ones

Gordon Ramsey was featured on one of the recent episodes, and I was laughing out loud while watching this during lunch today.  Caution: it is Gordon Ramsey and it's loaded with F-bombs.  Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot Ones
Posted Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:21 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love this show too. I enjoy seeing everyone's different reactions as they get to the spicier wings. 

Gordon Ramsay one was great, loved how he couldn't last 10 more than seconds without saying f@ck or $h!t at the last 2 levels. The one with Key & Peele and the one with Neil deGrasse Tyson are my two favorite episodes, go check them out. 

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot Ones
Posted Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:59 am

LK

LK

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Got me interested. Will watch some episodes later.

Back to top Go down