Re: What would you do in a blackout?
Posted Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 am

cXxsiey

cXxsiey

Caless Student
Caless Student
Once there's a black out, my IMAGINATION really goes wild like...I'm in a horror movie or something..then I'll just shake my thoughts off and then play with my cellphone, lie down, playXD, sleep, or eat..That's it! HAHA .sweat.

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 Tumblr_mi539vpUp41qini1fo2_500

TOMOMI HARUNA RINA MAMI SCANDAL..lessthanthree
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 am

Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
sleepy head. that's all!! Happy

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 Ggggg112
What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 296664I L0ve Scandal!!What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 477790        What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 4084580553Forever Scandal What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 3566927540
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 04, 2013 1:51 pm

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
make some scary prank at night with my cousin .. What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 591184

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 05, 2013 6:43 am

SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
read my mangas, eat, play my guitar, sleep or draw Onion Smile sometimes it's good a blackout, because i get out from my computer

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 25, 2013 5:51 am

spannershark

spannershark

Caless Student
Caless Student
Listen to radio through the cellphone. If it gets dark then sleeping is a good thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
hide and seek with my siblings and cousins

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:17 am

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
listen 2 my cp's song.. <3 xD

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Wait outside the house.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 am

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
hangout with my friends and do some little scary prank .. What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 502648

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:45 am

RCInd007

RCInd007

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. Turn on the candle (if the blackout happen at night)
2. Have a chat with some friends
3. Listen to the people screaming Devil
4. Play some music with my cellphone

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Blame the Government

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 pm

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
when blackouts i usually sing HEAVEN by BRYAN ADAMS ^_^or sleep -_-

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:06 am

iamhardcore9

iamhardcore9

International Performer
International Performer
- listening music in cellphone
- go out and chat w/ friends

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Pray for a WHITE IN.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Minipinki

Minipinki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Search for my phone and light the way lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
tell my parents to turn on the generator (if we only have) LOL
I usually go out and scare my friends

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:59 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Light up candles and bring around candle lamps because I love them. I remember when I was younger I'd get so excited for "lights saving day" because I get to light candles XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:54 am

XwingsofaresX

XwingsofaresX

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Blackout, my favorite spontaneous time of the nonexistent year. (Thank SCANDAL for that, haha). I would actually go out for a walk.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:31 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
Search for candle or maybe i would able to get my phone and taran there will be light...

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Mewchi

Mewchi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nothing. Coz we only use solar electricity + a generator! #CHEATER! haha :D

WCHÏ .cool. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 am

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Go out for walk

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 am

ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
i would be able to stay were i stood before the blackout ...

What would you do in a blackout? - Page 7 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:04 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

If it's at night, most definitely sleep even if it's too early or too hot.
If during daylight, i'd probably grab the guitar and practice lol haha. Or do the stacked up homework while listening to SCANDAL in my phone  .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:12 pm

SparklingMagicalGirl

SparklingMagicalGirl

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sleeping ~! :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:36 pm

LAKAME_MAN

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow few days would be extremely hard.
I easily freak out, cry, act violent and think about committing suicide if I don't have a proper internet connection for a couple of days.
Without electricity, I wouldn't have internet, AND I wouldn't be able to listen to some music, watch videos, or anything else.
Seriously, I've been sitting here thinking about what I can actually do if there is a blackout for a few days, and I pretty much can't come up with ANYTHING.
Although it might FORCE me to go out by myself/with a friend. That might be a good thing, since I almost never go out unless I have to.
A blackout that only lasts for a couple of hours is already really hard for me... few days? I don't think I'd last.

Back to top Go down