You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:05 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:London and Berlin do have VIP/M&G tickets left, but Paris does not. They sold out within the first day they went on sale.

Some French fans are angry because there was a previously unannounced presale for Paris that happened the day before the general sale was to start, and therefore the VIP tickets sold out very quickly when the general sale did start and many people who were planning on getting VIP were not able to.
Oh, sorry... I thought the M&G ticket option would be removed after being sold out instead of showing an error message if you try to order one. Stupid me.

.omg.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:59 am

The Sherwood Shinobi

The Sherwood Shinobi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Many thanks TGE for steering me to ticket web. I have purchased two VIP (or M&G) for the SCANDAL gig at the O2 in Islington from them without any trouble (although the price was pretty steep!). 
What I don't understand is why the booking office at the O2 Academy & ticket master both indicate on their sites that ONLY General Admission tickets are available & NO VIP packages are available for this event.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 am

rynardhell

rynardhell

Caless Student
Caless Student
So my M&G Paris ticket arrived today and I guess the souvenir ticket with photo and stuff is not a thing for Paris? I have a regular ticket and another one that says M&G on it.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 10420010
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:40 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
streame wrote:I don't really know why they chose such small venues... There are more than 8 months til the show! I am pretty much sure there is plenty of time to promote it well enough to sell out a much bigger venue,
On the other hand, I enjoy intimate shows more. I remember standing in the back in Manila... (Well, it was completely my fault for not going out early enough.) Compared to such experience, Vienna show was much more fun.

And I am just happy I am able to experience Scandal somewhere in Europe once again. Maybe if we buy out all tickets in a week organizers will consider an extension of the tour lol

This is really a strange decision, and only 3 countries are included in the European tour. Hope that if all tickets are sold quickly, they will change venues ..

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Some French fans are angry because there was a previously unannounced presale for Paris that happened the day before the general sale was to start, and therefore the VIP tickets sold out very quickly when the general sale did start and many people who were planning on getting VIP were not able to.
I managed to buy it on the first day of pre-sale. Did you know what the total number of this tickets was?

streame wrote:
Damn, that sucks! I attended 2 shows in Tokyo and they never checked names... Only your entrance number that was shocking enough for the western concert culture. I probably looked like an idiot standing in front of the entrance for an hour hahaha

Keashaa wrote:Well, the Japanese ticket market is considered very strict (most tickets are personal these days). But to be honest, it's the first time I've heard they really checked ID passport at the entrance. I've been to a few concerts in Japan (always with my name on the ticket) and there was never an ID passport check. On the other hand, these were always normal concerts... have you tried to attend a special fanclub show?

This trip was very spontaneous. I found out that I go, only 2 weeks before departure. When I went to a concert in Nagoya before, there were regular tickets from FamilyMart. No one checked. But this time it was a xMas show, all tickets were sold out, so I bought it on the Internet from another person before departure. I heard that they allegedly check, but did not think so carefully. I tried to talk with the guards a lot of time, but they only said that such rules and this ticket were not valid. Here is the pic of my unlucky ticket. I think the name in left corner[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 729c375c946d

rynardhell wrote:So my M&G Paris ticket arrived today and I guess the souvenir ticket with photo and stuff is not a thing for Paris? I have a regular ticket and another one that says M&G on it.
I buy eTicket and also received 2 different tickets in my email.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please do not triple post. For every post you want to quote, click on the "Multi-quote" button & then click on the "Reply to thread" button at the top/bottom of the thread pages.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:22 pm

Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Nobody has linked this yet (it's in German): https://musikundfrieden.de/events/scandal/

So it's confirmed that it's in the black room in Berlin, and doors open at 7 pm: I guess you have to be there before if you want a good place.

And there is a Facebook event as well: https://www.facebook.com/events/1218550328497899

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:13 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
The Sherwood Shinobi wrote:Many thanks TGE for steering me to ticket web. I have purchased two VIP (or M&G) for the SCANDAL gig at the O2 in Islington from them without any trouble (although the price was pretty steep!). 
What I don't understand is why the booking office at the O2 Academy & ticket master both indicate on their sites that ONLY General Admission tickets are available & NO VIP packages are available for this event.

If I am not mistaken (wrt to ticket sales of an event/gig/etc), tickets are allocated to the venue box office and the respective ticket sellers. Perhaps ticketweb is the only vendor that has VIP tix left.

Ticketweb:

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:32 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lombres wrote:Nobody has linked this yet (it's in German): https://musikundfrieden.de/events/scandal/

So it's confirmed that it's in the black room in Berlin, and doors open at 7 pm: I guess you have to be there before if you want a good place.

And there is a Facebook event as well: https://www.facebook.com/events/1218550328497899
Doors open at 7 pm, yes, but if the time table is the same as in London, M&G starts at 6 pm (with necessary arrival at 5.30 pm), so the first row(s) will already be taken at 7 pm...

Meph176 wrote:This trip was very spontaneous. I found out that I go, only 2 weeks before departure. When I went to a concert in Nagoya before, there were regular tickets from FamilyMart. No one checked. But this time it was a xMas show, all tickets were sold out, so I bought it on the Internet from another person before departure. I heard that they allegedly check, but did not think so carefully. I tried to talk with the guards a lot of time, but they only said that such rules and this ticket were not valid. Here is the pic of my unlucky ticket. I think the name in left corner[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 729c375c946d

As I already told: Japanese ticket system is very strict. I always went to a concert with a ticket that held my name. But it was never checked.

My wife went to a MUCC concert with a second-hand ticket, but the Japanese girl who sold the ticket also went there so she just said "I bought these three tickets, these two girls are my friends." and everything was fine.

My personal advice: never buy a second-hand ticket for a Japanese concert unless the person who sells it also goes to the concert and will help you pass the ID check.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts. Please do not double post. For every post you want to quote, click on the "Multi-quote" button & then click on the "Reply to thread" button at the top/bottom of the thread pages.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:46 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Meph1766 wrote:I managed to buy it on the first day of pre-sale. Did you know what the total number of this tickets was?

Unknown for all three dates since they never make the exact numbers public. However, based on past SCANDAL VIP events that I've attended, and seeing how many people have been in attendance, it's likely that it's somewhere between 100 to 150-ish per show in the US and Europe.

Also, I've noticed that there has been a lot of double or even triple-posting in this thread. Please do not make multiple posts.

For every post you want to quote, click on the "Multi-Quote" button that can be found on every comment, and then click on the "Reply to thread" button that can be found at both the top and bottom of the thread pages. It'll automatically quote every post you've selected.

[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:56 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Unknown for all three dates since they never make the exact numbers public. However, based on past SCANDAL VIP events that I've attended, and seeing how many people have been in attendance, it's likely that it's somewhere between 100 to 150-ish per show in the US and Europe.

100 to 150-ish per show? How is that possible?

M&G starts at 6 pm while doors for GA open at 7 pm. I suspect people with M&G tickets should be able to get the first row(s) in the venue.

Let's assume 120 M&G tickets -> that's 30 seconds per person (one hour planned for M&G). Since you're allowed to take a picture with the band (and maybe talk one or two sentences) I can't believe that's enough time.

But okay, maybe I just have no idea how they deal with that situation.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Keashaa wrote:Let's assume 120 M&G tickets -> that's 30 seconds per person (one hour planned for M&G). Since you're allowed to take a picture with the band (and maybe talk one or two sentences) I can't believe that's enough time.

In my experience (I've done this at least a few times lol), 30 seconds is probably the amount of time each person takes--if not shorter than that. It's not that people are being rushed by the staff or anything (though that has happened at least once before, AFAIK); I personally think that it's largely due to the language barrier. There have never been interpreters at the M&Gs to help you talk to the band (in North America, at least), so unless you can speak a decent amount of Japanese and are confident in doing so, you're likely only going to be saying a few words to them in either simple English or Japanese and then posing for a picture. This is easily done in or around 30 seconds per person, so yes, it is possible for the entire M&G to finish up within or around the allotted hour. Also, even if M&G happens to run a little over that allotted hour, they'll still postpone letting GA in until every M&G ticketholder has met the band and has grabbed a spot by the stage.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:07 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
UK e-Tickets, I just called Ticket Web, and they told me the organisers are still dealing with the tickets, we might not get the tickets until June/July/August Happy HAHAHA. Worse case 5 days before the event.

--

Just got the email response:

Thank you for your email, and I'm sorry you've been unable to see your tickets.

We're still looking at a few final details with the event organisers, so your tickets aren't quite ready yet. We're working hard to have this completed as soon as possible and we'll email you as soon as they're available.

Please check back to your account or app nearer the time and if they're still not available a week before the event, let us know and we'll make sure we get you in.

If you have any questions for us in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Wishes,
<SNIP>
Ticketmaster Customer Care Team

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:53 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
wildthing wrote:Thank you for your email, and I'm sorry you've been unable to see your tickets.

We're still looking at a few final details with the event organisers, so your tickets aren't quite ready yet. We're working hard to have this completed as soon as possible and we'll email you as soon as they're available.

Please check back to your account or app nearer the time and if they're still not available a week before the event, let us know and we'll make sure we get you in.

If you have any questions for us in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Wishes,
<SNIP>
Ticketmaster Customer Care Team

Looks like a precomposed standard email response to me. At the end of the day, we should get our tix before the show. Having it now doesn’t really mean anything.

Along the same topic, is there anyone who bought their London VIP tix via the physical non-eticket option received their ticket in the post yet?

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:48 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Keashaa wrote:
As I already told: Japanese ticket system is very strict. I always went to a concert with a ticket that held my name. But it was never checked.

My wife went to a MUCC concert with a second-hand ticket, but the Japanese girl who sold the ticket also went there so she just said "I bought these three tickets, these two girls are my friends." and everything was fine.

My personal advice: never buy a second-hand ticket for a Japanese concert unless the person who sells it also goes to the concert and will help you pass the ID check.
Yes, next time, I'll try to be more careful when buying a ticket.

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
In my experience (I've done this at least a few times lol), 30 seconds is probably the amount of time each person takes--if not shorter than that. It's not that people are being rushed by the staff or anything (though that has happened at least once before, AFAIK); I personally think that it's largely due to the language barrier. There have never been interpreters at the M&Gs to help you talk to the band (in North America, at least), so unless you can speak a decent amount of Japanese and are confident in doing so, you're likely only going to be saying a few words to them in either simple English or Japanese and then posing for a picture. This is easily done in or around 30 seconds per person, so yes, it is possible for the entire M&G to finish up within or around the allotted hour. Also, even if M&G happens to run a little over that allotted hour, they'll still postpone letting GA in until every M&G ticketholder has met the band and has grabbed a spot by the stage.
As I understand, in M&G description don't say anything about whether it is possible to take an autograph from a band? As I understand it, since this is not indicated, most likely not. Or is it still possible? Asking it? bcause I would not want to look like an idiot and ask them to sign a CD or something another if this is not allowed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Meph1766 wrote:As I understand, in M&G description don't say anything about whether it is possible to take an autograph from a band? As I understand it, since this is not indicated, most likely not. Or is it still possible? Asking it? bcause I would not want to look like an idiot and ask them to sign a CD or something another if this is not allowed.

Unfortunately, they never give out autographs during M&Gs. It just would take too long to do. Please do not ask the band to sign anything. The staff might also remind everyone before the M&Gs start that autographs will not be permitted.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:32 am

moomeow

moomeow

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Unfortunately, they never give out autographs during M&Gs. It just would take too long to do. Please do not ask the band to sign anything. The staff might also remind everyone before the M&Gs start that autographs will not be permitted.

Would they accept gifts/letters though? Like if I hand it to them before/after taking the photo?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:19 am

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
moomeow wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Unfortunately, they never give out autographs during M&Gs. It just would take too long to do. Please do not ask the band to sign anything. The staff might also remind everyone before the M&Gs start that autographs will not be permitted.

Would they accept gifts/letters though? Like if I hand it to them before/after taking the photo?

Usually you hand it to their staff for collection, so you should address it with a letter/note.

In Japan they usually have a gift collection box.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:38 am

Nico2012

Nico2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
I did M&G only once in Anaheim. Actually in the beginning it was not so bad but in the end they were kind of rushing. I saw some people frustrated but they were allowed to have only one shot. They never announced any rules, so first I believed that it's OK to take pictures but when I tried to sneak one close to the stage I was asked to keep my phone and that's how I learned that no photos were actually allowed and that we have only one opportunity for the picture with the band. It was just too much waiting at least for me since I was in the end of a long line but probably I would do it again:)

ああそううんいやでもべつにそっかなんかあのさあのさ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
moomeow wrote:Would they accept gifts/letters though? Like if I hand it to them before/after taking the photo?

I have given three of the most recent SH Fan Letter Projects that way (Vol. 7, Vol. 8, Vol. 9) at M&Gs in the US.

Honestly, though, it can vary depending on the venue, whether the staff wants to take your gifts before you go up to the band or have people leave them in a gift box as they're going inside the venue, etc. I've seen all of these happen before. So if you want to make sure what the rules are for the show you're going to, ask the venue staff before doors open.

Even if you can't give it to them directly and have to give it to the staff instead, be assured that any letters/gifts (sans food) will reach the band in the end!

Nico2012 wrote:I saw some people frustrated but they were allowed to have only one shot.

That's kind of a given for M&Gs for any artist, though? You almost always only get to take one picture with an artist due to time restraints and whatnot. That's unfortunate to hear that they also had to rush at the end during this M&G too. I wish they would allow more than one hour for M&G, but they never do...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:02 pm

AntaBaka

AntaBaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
Got my tickets for Berlin (no M&G, just standard tickets).
Now to get vacation days...

Black MAMI best MAMI - fite me.
[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 Mami_s10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Lombres

Lombres

Caless Student
Caless Student
AntaBaka wrote:Got my tickets for Berlin (no M&G, just standard tickets).
Now to get vacation days...

do you think we can wait just behind those with the M&G, so to be in the first rows right behind them? If we come early enough of course.
Every review of the venue says you can't see very well from the back of the room

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 pm

AntaBaka

AntaBaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
Lombres wrote:Every review of the venue says you can't see very well from the back of the room
Hrm.
I better not have to bring my opera glasses for this  [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 1f601  [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 1f605

Black MAMI best MAMI - fite me.
[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 Mami_s10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
AntaBaka wrote:
Lombres wrote:Every review of the venue says you can't see very well from the back of the room
Hrm.
I better not have to bring my opera glasses for this  [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 1f601  [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 6 1f605

If I remember correctly, the layout of the room is such that people at the back have a restricted view of the stage, not because of the distance as to need "opera glasses" lol. The venue has a capacity of 400 not 4000.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:52 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Check this for some impressions:
https://musikundfrieden.de/musik-und-frieden/schwarzes-zimmer-01/

I have to admit that the pillar in the middle of the room is quite annoying. Next I'd expect that there will be a small corridor between the first row and the stage (guarded by the crew or security).
So I'd assume standing in the back will be a big disadvantage unless you just want to enjoy the music and atmosphere.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:21 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Keashaa wrote:Next I'd expect that there will be a small corridor between the first row and the stage (guarded by the crew or security).

If you are lucky - this venue may well be like melkweg in Amsterdam. No barriers between front row and the stage (I was in second row during the YELLOW tour in '16, and it felt like "regular" front row lol). Try to arrive early to try get in front of the pillar. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:24 am

Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
With M&G tickets I assume one will get a place in front of the pillar Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum