Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:18 pm

moomeow

moomeow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna's Ears wrote:
How did you go?!

Congrats! My experience was also blood-pumping! I was camping at the site since 0945, practicing hitting refresh and clicking the right buttons, getting that muscle memory. But at 1000 my browser couldn't refresh. It just got stuck. Thankfully the page was open on my phone, and for some reason I managed to refresh the site on my phone. And I got that sweet sweet VVIP Happy Even after I completed the order on my phone, my browser was still stuck, lol.

Super excited for my first Scandal gig! :D

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:24 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ha. I had the phone ready to go as back up, as well. I was gonna try and do both simultaneously but things got a bit crazy!

Anyway, well done. See you at the front!



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:12 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Since yesterday Jan 17th, it seems for Philippines VVIP Center rows 3-4 tickets suddenly reappeared for sale.

Reminder perk is concert poster and high touch only.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:07 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Haruna's Ears wrote:I hope to run into you and will definitely be open to any recommendations on places to stay or visit if you have them. I have only spent a single day in Singapore while passing through, many years ago.

Now, about that stiff one...

Need to know what you look like first (to recognise you) lol.

Recommendations? Whilst Singapore is a neighbouring country, I don't know enough "in" info to give you one. It depends on how long will you be staying / what do you wanna make of the holiday /etc.

Singaporean SH members - help an Oz fan out here please?

Flying in, SCANDAL, prolly breakfast at zamzam @Arab St, flying out - that's me.

Still dreaming of a chance at VVIP via a radio competition a la Detroit Rock City.

Grin



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK •
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本 • 23/10/21 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 26/10/21 YOYO | PARIS • 28/10/21 Lido | BERLIN • TBC The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel | SIN
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:28 pm

Fox

Fox

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hope they add more tours dates... only 3 locations in Europe and always UK/Germany/France getting the shows. This is much less compared to last time and that was three years ago.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:37 pm

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
Need to know what you look like first (to recognise you) lol.

Ha. Well, yeah, maybe if anyone was interested in organising a meeting place/time, it would narrow it down a bit. Might still be a small photo in my introduction thread. Basically I'll be the guy who obviously looks lost!

kudo_maharizu wrote:
Recommendations? Whilst Singapore is a neighbouring country, I don't know enough "in" info to give you one. It depends on how long will you be staying / what do you wanna make of the holiday /etc.

I might get in the night before and leave the day after and hope to stay somewhere near the show. I don't think I'll be straying too far and just get around on foot if that's feasible. There's a good chance I'll be back later in the year so I'll worry about really taking in the sights then.

kudo_maharizu wrote:
Still dreaming of a chance at VVIP via a radio competition a la Detroit Rock City.

Grin

Ha. Don't forget to give 'em your details before hanging up the phone!



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:54 pm

moomeow

moomeow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna's Ears wrote:I might get in the night before and leave the day after and hope to stay somewhere near the show. I don't think I'll be straying too far and just get around on foot if that's feasible. There's a good chance I'll be back later in the year so I'll worry about really taking in the sights then.

Well definitely check out Hard Rock Hotel then. That's right where the show will be  [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 1f609

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:14 am

Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
moomeow wrote:
Well definitely check out Hard Rock Hotel then. That's right where the show will be  [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 1f609

I did consider it, as it would be supremely convenient, but those prices ($400+ p/n) are simply scandalous!

Still, it'd be worth it if I bumped into the girls in the elevator or while doing our laundry. Hmmm... They might be short a buck for the machine... I could help them out and they could repay the favour by ironing my socks... hmmm...

I'll keep the option open for now.



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 2foml0
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:02 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Haruna's Ears wrote:Still, it'd be worth it if I bumped into the girls in the elevator or while doing our laundry. Hmmm... They might be short a buck for the machine... I could help them out and they could repay the favour by ironing my socks... hmmm...

I'll keep the option open for now.

Yup, spend that money on HR Hotel only to find that they are staying at Marina Bay Sands.

Back to topic: VIP tix holders will see that there is a queue number on the tix. I hope this will be enforced. Personally, not keen on doing that camping in front of the venue shebang anymore lol.



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK •
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本 • 23/10/21 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 26/10/21 YOYO | PARIS • 28/10/21 Lido | BERLIN • TBC The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel | SIN
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:53 am

lachrymosewinter

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:Since yesterday Jan 17th, it seems for Philippines VVIP Center rows 3-4 tickets suddenly reappeared for sale.

Reminder perk is concert poster and high touch only.

..Really? VVIP slots became available? how come? that was sold out from the first day of ticket sales.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:33 pm

wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lachrymosewinter wrote:
wildthing wrote:Since yesterday Jan 17th, it seems for Philippines VVIP Center rows 3-4 tickets suddenly reappeared for sale.

Reminder perk is concert poster and high touch only.

..Really? VVIP slots became available? how come? that was sold out from the first day of ticket sales.

It just appeared, I suspect reservation not paid for otherwise VIP/sponsor tickets being released?

So for people who missed it now is your chance.
https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/2131548/scandal-world-tour-2020-quezon-city-new-frontier-theater

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:42 am


Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
According to the Samsung homepage (you will do priority ticket sale today) there will be normal tickets and meet & greet tickets for the German (and European?) concert.

Any idea if that meet & greet will be the same as VVIP in asia? Last time I remember there was a High Touch ticket event in Europe...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:14 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Keashaa wrote:According to the Samsung homepage (you will do priority ticket sale today) there will be normal tickets and meet & greet tickets for the German (and European?) concert.

Any idea if that meet & greet will be the same as VVIP in asia? Last time I remember there was a High Touch ticket event in Europe...

Hard to say, since no details have been announced.

It looks like the previous promoter (B7Klan) is not handling things this time, so it is possible the new promoter could have changed the contents of the VIP tickets. The past two times they were in Europe, the VIP tickets were called "VIP tickets," but the only perk offered was the "high touch (high-five)" opportunity with the band. However, since this time the tickets are being referred to as "Meet & Greet Packages ," it kind of sounds like the perks could be different/better.

Hopefully someone announces actual details sooner rather than later lol



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2022 KFTD @Paris - London - Berlin - Toronto - NY - Anaheim - Dallas - Atlanta
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:20 am


Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Keashaa wrote:According to the Samsung homepage (you will do priority ticket sale today) there will be normal tickets and meet & greet tickets for the German (and European?) concert.

Any idea if that meet & greet will be the same as VVIP in asia? Last time I remember there was a High Touch ticket event in Europe...

Hard to say, since no details have been announced.

It looks like the previous promoter (B7Klan) is not handling things this time, so it is possible the new promoter could have changed the contents of the VIP tickets. The past two times they were in Europe, the VIP tickets were called "VIP tickets," but the only perk offered was the "high touch (high-five)" opportunity with the band. However, since this time the tickets are being referred to as "Meet & Greet Packages," it kind of sounds like the perks could be different/better.

Hopefully someone announces actual details sooner rather than later lol
Well, the Samsung Priority ticket sale will start in about 40 minutes. Since it's been a while I was able to attend a SCANDAL concert (back in 2017 in Tokushima), I'm looking forward for the M&G ticket. Only "problem" is the need of a babysitter since my wife wants to see the concert too :D

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:47 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wait, are the priority tickets seriously restricted to O2 customers in the UK?

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:10 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:Wait, are the priority tickets seriously restricted to O2 customers in the UK?

https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets/5e1f3342cff47e0030a80430/scandal?topCategory=TICKETS&subCategory=TICKETS

Seems like it. Just to see, I tried downloading the app as well as hitting that register button on the above mentioned-site, but both of them make you input a UK-only mobile phone number in order to register, and I'd guess that from there they probably make you input your O2 account info and the like.



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 HELLO WORLD @ Paris 4.26 London 4.30 Essen 5.15 Chicago 5.20 MEX 5.22 LA 5.23 Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018.9.5 Special Thanks @NY 9.7 SF 9.9 Anaheim 9.12 MTY 9.14 MEX 9.16 TX 2022 KFTD @Paris - London - Berlin - Toronto - NY - Anaheim - Dallas - Atlanta
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:12 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
joon wrote:Wait, are the priority tickets seriously restricted to O2 customers in the UK?

https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets/5e1f3342cff47e0030a80430/scandal?topCategory=TICKETS&subCategory=TICKETS

Seems like it. Just to see, I tried downloading the app + hitting that register button, but it makes you input a UK-only mobile phone number. I'd guess that from there they probably make you input your O2 account info and the like.
I sincerely hope the Live Nation presale on the 23rd includes VIP tickets.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:18 am

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Keashaa wrote:
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Keashaa wrote:According to the Samsung homepage (you will do priority ticket sale today) there will be normal tickets and meet & greet tickets for the German (and European?) concert.

Any idea if that meet & greet will be the same as VVIP in asia? Last time I remember there was a High Touch ticket event in Europe...

Hard to say, since no details have been announced.

It looks like the previous promoter (B7Klan) is not handling things this time, so it is possible the new promoter could have changed the contents of the VIP tickets. The past two times they were in Europe, the VIP tickets were called "VIP tickets," but the only perk offered was the "high touch (high-five)" opportunity with the band. However, since this time the tickets are being referred to as "Meet & Greet Packages," it kind of sounds like the perks could be different/better.

Hopefully someone announces actual details sooner rather than later lol
Well, the Samsung Priority ticket sale will start in about 40 minutes. Since it's been a while I was able to attend a SCANDAL concert (back in 2017 in Tokushima), I'm looking forward for the M&G ticket. Only "problem" is the need of a babysitter since my wife wants to see the concert too :D
VIP tickets are already gone? Went to get one on the dot and it says.

"Diese Veranstaltung wird momentan bearbeitet und ist daher vorübergehend nicht im Verkauf.
Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt noch einmal oder beginnen Sie erneut."

So ein Mist haha

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:23 am

Mistereinspruch

Mistereinspruch

Caless Student
Caless Student
I believe the VIP tickets are not available yet. The message by ticketmaster.de states that they are working on the event and because of that nothing is there yet...



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 2xNUTXn
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:26 am

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mistereinspruch wrote:I believe the VIP tickets are not available yet. The message by ticketmaster.de states that they are working on the event and because of that nothing is there yet...

Yeah, I just clicked on the English tab and the message seems a little less confusing than the German one.



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:44 am

lachrymosewinter

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
wildthing wrote:
lachrymosewinter wrote:
wildthing wrote:Since yesterday Jan 17th, it seems for Philippines VVIP Center rows 3-4 tickets suddenly reappeared for sale.

Reminder perk is concert poster and high touch only.

..Really? VVIP slots became available? how come? that was sold out from the first day of ticket sales.

It just appeared, I suspect reservation not paid for otherwise VIP/sponsor tickets being released?

So for people who missed it now is your chance.
https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/2131548/scandal-world-tour-2020-quezon-city-new-frontier-theater

..Yes i checked the Ticketnet website..i wonder what happened, anyway i'm still looking forward to SCANDAL's Manila concert this June.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:29 am

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
VIP tickets on ticketmaster.de are open now.



[Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022 - Page 3 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:41 am


Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Reachie wrote:VIP tickets on ticketmaster.de are open now.
Not really, sale starts tomorrow...

VIP ticket is early entry and meet & greet (photo ok).

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:46 am

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Keashaa wrote:
Reachie wrote:VIP tickets on ticketmaster.de are open now.
Not really, sale starts tomorrow...

VIP ticket is early entry and meet & greet (photo ok).
 SAMSUNG Prio tickets sind heute seit 10 Uhr. habe mir grad eins gekauft.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Old Thread] SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2022
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am


Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Reachie wrote:
Keashaa wrote:
Reachie wrote:VIP tickets on ticketmaster.de are open now.
Not really, sale starts tomorrow...

VIP ticket is early entry and meet & greet (photo ok).
 SAMSUNG Prio tickets sind heute seit 10 Uhr. habe mir grad eins gekauft.
That's right, but we were talking about ticketmaster. And for using Samsung priority ticket system, you need a registered samsung device (and I don't have one).

So I have to hope that VIP won't be sold out until tomorrow...

Back to top Go down