You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
2many2no wrote:Also, if you look at the bottom of the LiveFrom About Us page (https://livefrom.events/about-us/) it says "Link to your store" Has there been any idea that livestream merch will be available to buy? I seriously need more Scandal swag and apparel.

They already offered some for pre-order only for Japanese fans during the first two weeks of July (they were just leftover KFTD tour merch with the word "Livestream" stamped on them).

Unfortunately, it kind of seems doubtful that they'll offer these for overseas fans since nothing was mentioned in this initial announcement and the show's now only three weeks away.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
2many2no

2many2no

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:They already offered some for pre-order only for Japanese fans during the first two weeks of July (they were just leftover KFTD tour merch with the word "Livestream" stamped on them).

Unfortunately, it kind of seems doubtful that they'll offer these for overseas fans since nothing was mentioned in this initial announcement and the show's now only three weeks away.

Yeah, I kinda figured that, but there's nothing else quite like buying stuff from the band's swag table at the concert. It's just part of the concert experience. You know, the scramble to get that last XL shirt in the style you want.  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 1f609 

I keep hoping they'll restart the international store, especially since they are more than ever becoming a world band. But it would be really tough to sell at a streamed concert without having a way to ship already set up.

まつげの先が頬をかすめる距離で 目が合ったら
When our eyes meet at the distance my eyelashes graze your cheeks
Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Any idea what platform they'll be using for the stream?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 2foml0
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Haruna's Ears wrote:Any idea what platform they'll be using for the stream?

Officially unknown for overseas as of now, but it could simply just be on LiveFrom Events's site. If you make an account on their site (it's not required), there's a tab in your profile that tells you what livestream tickets you've bought and also a "My Watchlist" tab.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
I just now realized that I registered in LiveFrom site after I bought the ticket. I hope that won't be a problem, because I got the confirmation letter of purchase.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 VOFnWIx
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm chatting with someone at LiveFrom.
"Hi John - We will be sending an email with a unique access code and instructions about 3 hours before the show. Then you will click on it, open a window put in the code and go from there. Yes you will have controls for resolution and volume and you can cast or airplay it to a bigger screen if you so desire. No need for an account with us to watch."
I'm waiting for information on maximum resolution and will edit this post accordingly.
The chat finally continued:

Me:What is the maximum resolution please.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 108015672_163193871989681_1242666317708522485_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=1eb0c7&_nc_ohc=tLN1d7w8tbgAX9Vq-ij&_nc_ht=scontent.fsjc1-3

I will find out for you.

Me:Since it might depend on my location, I'll mention I'm on the west coast of the US.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 108015672_163193871989681_1242666317708522485_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=1eb0c7&_nc_ohc=tLN1d7w8tbgAX9Vq-ij&_nc_ht=scontent.fsjc1-3
It really depends on the Artist. We don't stream below 720p but not always at 1080p.

Me: K, thanks!
So I'm assuming since it depends on the Artist, Scandal will go ahead and pay the extra money for 1080p. I also may be reading too much into the reply, since on the LiveFrom Facebook site has video samples running at higher resolution, but HD quality is totally fine with me.

Last edited by hogradish on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:11 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Meph1766 wrote:I just now realized that I registered in LiveFrom site after I bought the ticket. I hope that won't be a problem, because I got the confirmation letter of purchase.

hogradish wrote:"No need for an account with us to watch."

Sorry if I confused anyone, but I wasn't trying to imply that it's necessary to have an account with their site in order to watch the stream. If that was the case, they would have required you to sign up when purchasing a ticket. Those were just some details I noticed after deciding to see what kind of things are on the site after you sign up for an account with them, which made it seem like the stream could be hosted on their site.

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just bought a ticket. I tried to buy using a card directly but it was declined so I had to use paypal with same card and it worked.

Can't wait for the show!

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Sorry if I confused anyone, but I wasn't trying to imply that it's necessary to have an account with their site in order to watch the stream. If that was the case, they would have required you to sign up when purchasing a ticket. Those were just some details I noticed after deciding to see what kind of things are on the site after you sign up for an account with them, which made it seem like it could be hosted on their site.
Yes, you're right.

And I got an answer from the tech support team.
"That won't be a problem! We send the tickets out via the email used to purchase the ticket."

Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hey, I bought a ticket on July 30th.

Today I logged in to livefrom.events site, but I can't see the ticket bought anywhere, any ideas where I can find this info? 

I went to profile -> Membership Plan, but nothing is being displayed.SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 Anotac10

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
victor_survive wrote:hey, I bought a ticket on July 30th.

Today I logged in to livefrom.events site, but I can't see the ticket bought anywhere, any ideas where I can find this info? 

There's no actual "ticket" because a link and code to view the stream will be sent to your email address three hours before it starts on August 21st. There is no need to create an account on LiveEvents's site.

As long as you got your order confirmation email, you're good to go.

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just watched another artists live stream just now with eplus stream+ service, although eplus report switching to Amazon AWS this month it still based on Vimeo for the live streaming, so my assumption is that the same Vimeo stream will be used for the overseas fans but you will be going to a different entry portal compared to the Japanese fans.

The streams are 240p to 1080p, also there is an optional Vimeo chat.

As for the archive, once the stream finished it gets actively archived and move to various cloud/cdn services and gets re-encoded multiple times after the live session, so if you wonder why you are watching it at 1080p and then it drops to 240p or you get disconnected, you might want to wait a for it to settle to be able to watch the broadcast at 1080p.

1080p streams and some kind of chat/audience participation have been the norm for all live streams in Japan since the cornavirus.

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So, it's officially a KFTD tour and they've said they'll perform what they were planing for the tour. Will they change it to add Spice? Can we expect the entire KFTD album?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Tuba wrote:So, it's officially a KFTD tour and they've said they'll perform what they were planing for the tour. Will they change it to add Spice? Can we expect the entire KFTD album?

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t15149-spice-scandal-s-spice-interview#769565

――I see. Will you be performing your new song "SPICE" during the show?

HARUNA: We will.

And I'm sure we will get the entirety of Kiss from the darkness. Every time they've gone on a tour in Japan in support of an album, they always play all of the songs on that album.

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Tuba wrote:So, it's officially a KFTD tour and they've said they'll perform what they were planing for the tour. Will they change it to add Spice? Can we expect the entire KFTD album?

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t15149-spice-scandal-s-spice-interview#769565

――I see. Will you be performing your new song "SPICE" during the show?

HARUNA: We will.

And I'm sure we will get the entirety of Kiss from the darkness. Every time they've gone on a tour in Japan in support of an album, they always play all of the songs on that album.

Thanks, missed that one Happy

Very excited to hear Ceramic Blue live!

Back to top Go down
Nico2012

Nico2012

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got a ticket (Order #13597). The only problem is 7 pm JST.

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I got the ticket today as well. This is the first time I have nothing on hand for a concert.
Except the expectation to receive the link or code to the stream.
Also this time cost a bit less than the first time I see them live in 2010.
I'm sure they gonna rock the stage like a real concert. Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Metal Mickey wrote:Also this time cost a bit less than the first time I see them live in 2010.
Wow that's amazing where was this at?  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 1f62e Even at their very first one-man live in SG in 2011, their cheapest ticket was already ~60USD.

Based on Nico2012's order number, it seems they've sold at least 5000 overseas tickets for this show  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 1f60a

Back to top Go down
wildthing

wildthing

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The Japanese page has been updated and is ready for the stream, I noticed the chat window they removed the login with Facebook/Vimeo, maybe to keep everyone anonymous, as of all the live stream I've watched, very few people actually login, but I guess as overseas fans many people might login with Facebook.

During the live stream there should be a audience counter, so we should know how many people will be watching live Happy

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nico2012 wrote:Just got a ticket (Order #13597). The only problem is 7 pm JST.

7 AM here, gonna have to wake up earlier than usual and make a lot of coffee.

Back to top Go down
Haruna's Ears

Haruna's Ears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
6pm here. Just enough time to squeeze a coupla pre-drinks in and top up my hipflask. I hope security aren't doing pat-downs...

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 2foml0
Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
My order #13756, 6pm here I will be eating along with banging my head to the music.
@Steadystate Their first formal concert in Hong Kong. They did two gigs in bars/livehouse the previous years.
At the aftershow M&G I asked Rina to come again next year. You know what? Scandal returned with the Asia tour 2011!

Back to top Go down
Ratto Volante

Ratto Volante

Caless Student
Caless Student
hogradish wrote:I'm chatting with someone at LiveFrom.
"Hi John - We will be sending an email with a unique access code and instructions about 3 hours before the show. Then you will click on it, open a window put in the code and go from there. Yes you will have controls for resolution and volume and you can cast or airplay it to a bigger screen if you so desire. No need for an account with us to watch."
Thank you!
I bought the ticket two weeks ago, and since I still haven't received any link, and since the concert is tomorrow, I was starting getting anxious!!!  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 1f600  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 1f600  SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream - Page 3 1f600

Back to top Go down
Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
1 pm here. 
It's a convenient time, I can't wait.

Back to top Go down
Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My "ticket" just arrived in my email... thought I would only received it 3 hours before the show.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.