You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Hello from Kentucky [Page 1 of 1]

Hello from Kentucky
Posted Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:25 pm

MattTrenkamp

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello!  I'm new here and newer to Scandal.  I came across theirs and Lisa's music though anime.  I'm a trail runner and plan on going to Japan next summer and run the Mt Fuji trail race.  I started studying Japanese a few months ago so that I won't have to rely on others people speaking English.  Still have a lot to learn.  Probably on the older end of the fan spectrum (50) but believe an open mind in life brings so many more new experiences.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Kentucky
Posted Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:22 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi !

Welcome to SH !

Maybe on the older end but you are younger than me Happy

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:22 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Hey Matt! Guess what, I'm a runner too! I have four international marathons under my belt including the Chicago Marathon 2017. Gosh, I miss Chicago!

How long you've been listening to Scandal? What's you favorite song of them so far? BTW, Lisa's music is also fantastic!

Have fun!

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:35 am

MattTrenkamp

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey MamiNoodles,

I stumbled across Lisa first around Christmas and Scandal around February.  That's cool you've done international marathons, I hear the Chicago Marathon is notorious for strong winds.  You should check out the Skydive Ultra held in Florida in January.  You start the race with a skydive.  I've already got my tix for Scandal in Atlanta in late September.  Hopefully they can make it.  It's the same weekend as the Georgia Jewel on the Pinhoti Trail.  Should be an awesome weekend.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:34 am

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Welcome to SH, you will find people from all age groups on here.

No doubt you will find Scandal music will help with your running [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:45 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Welcome, have a great time here  Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:48 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Welcome, Matttrenkamp.

I'm in your age bracket, so I very much like it when older fans from the States come on board to Scandal.  It makes me feel more normal.  So thanks for that.

There's a lot to discover in here, so enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:35 am

The Sherwood Shinobi

The Sherwood Shinobi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Greetings. I am also considerably older than you so don't despair. I am also a runner & enjoy cross country, trail & fell running. You've set yourself a tough task with the Fuji run! I first ran the Tokyo Marathon in 2008 & then came back for more to run Kyoto Marathon in 2015 & Osaka Marathon in 2016 & they were great fun. Japanese distance runners are a very friendly lot & you will find the spirit of camaraderie very strong. You may also be pleased to know that two members of SCANDAL are also keen runners with MAMI & HARUNA both completing the Osaka Marathon in 2017.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:21 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Hello again, Matt! I remember when I ran the Chicago Marathon in 2017, it was cool and dry until noontime. Then, the weather became scorching hot and windy. It is my favorite race so far though.

I'll definitely run Skydive and Rock n' Roll Marathon series after completing the Abbott World Majors. Unfortunately, I decided to refund my entry at the Berlin Marathon 2020 out of safety and financial concerns.

What's your favorite song by SCANDAL so far?

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.