Go down

SCANDAL MANIA [Page 4 of 8]

Re: SCANDAL MANIA
Posted Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:12 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yay! Confirmed! You can sign up for Scandal Mania internationally using Celga! .happy.

SCANDAL MANIA - Page 4 ScandalMania

Just note that Celga doesn't automatically forward the FC materials. You just need to submit a shipping request and go through the regular payment process for them to ship stuff out (give it a couple of months for the materials to arrive after signing up).

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am

chesterljh

Caless Student
Caless Student

Singapore people...contact me at 98459362
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Does anyone know how to tell how frequently the FC booklets will be released? (since celga doesn't send notifications when they've received these so you can request shipping)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've received two fan club booklets since registering in December last year. If anybody needs to know when I would gladly post a notice so you can get your shipping organised.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:18 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks, L, that would be awesome! Happy I don't want to bug Celga by asking them if things have arrived all the time. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:21 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'll post a notice on this thread just in case any other fan club members would like to know, maybe it would be best if you subscribed to this thread or I could PM you, which ever is convenient for you. Happy

I'm sure you're aware of the birthday card they send you, only you would know when you receive that one. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:26 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'll subscribe to the thread Happy

I heard about the birthday card. I heard something about your favorite member writes it? Did you hear that too? I don't think I specified a member when I signed up...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't recall hearing anything like that, but it would kill me if Mami personally signed/wrote a birthday card! I didn't specify a member either if this is true.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:47 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ok, yeah I just read it online somewhere but I was sure the signup didn't ask for that so I didn't quite believe it. It would be awesome though Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:56 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm not quite sure what to expect in the birthday card, it must be some printed card and maybe with a prewritten message that all the fan club members get.

Have you bought anything from the FC store? I'm not sure if this is the FC store. I was kind of hoping for more items.

I noticed Canta is now available, but I already bought one at the X'Mas live. I've no idea when or where the Canta hoodie would be available to fans, but I really want that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
As far as I know that is the FC store. I'd love one of the hoodies there but they've been sold out as long as I've been checking the page. They should stock it with some t-shirts or something because I'd buy some stuff for sure. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 am

chesterljh

Caless Student
Caless Student

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks chesterljh. That is amazing, is that personally signed or is it just printed? I noticed it says 'By Haruna', what's up with that? I'll just have to wait a few more months for the birthday card.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 am

chesterljh

Caless Student
Caless Student
it seems to be printed out instead of personally signed...it was sent to me just like that with my name behind..its a postcard..thats all

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh, that's what I thought. It didn't seem likely that it was personally signed, they must have a lot of fan club members and it would be inconvenient to personally sign them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 am

wormwood

wormwood

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
is there a registration fee?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Aki wrote:is there a registration fee?

5,000 yen

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 am

chesterljh

Caless Student
Caless Student
L wrote:Oh, that's what I thought. It didn't seem likely that it was personally signed, they must have a lot of fan club members and it would be inconvenient to personally sign them.

how i wish it was really signed by them...=(

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:43 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just a heads up, there's a new members-only polo shirt and towel in the official goods store.

Shirt: http://kittywebshop.com/?pid=30164470
Towel: http://kittywebshop.com/?pid=30164556

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:27 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Has anyone figured out how to log onto the Scandal Mania Website? I can't seem to figure out what they want for the username/password...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Sweet thats awesome I wanna join.... but do they send the mail outta Japan?? Its a fair to Australia. How do you get a Can Ta plushie?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL MANIA - Page 4 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 pm

qx123

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anyone who is a member knows what advantage comes with being a member with regards to live tickets?

So far all i knew is that they can do preorder but do any one knows if it comes with better seating or just random? Scandal tix doesnt really go out of stock so quick that if it is not with better seating arrangement i think i am able to go with eplus instead.

Please teach if you happen to know! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
I seem to have neglected this thread for a while. I thought I would stop by to let you all know that they've sent out another fan club magazine. I've yet to receive it since I'm no longer living in Japan. I have my fan club related material sent to a friend of mine, who will be sending the magazine to me shortly!

320x200 wrote:Has anyone figured out how to log onto the Scandal Mania Website? I can't seem to figure out what they want for the username/password...

To be honest I am at a loss as to what that feature is. I had been meaning to take a look into it, but I haven't found the time to do so. I don't remember registering or writing down a password when I joined the fan club, yet I don't see an option to 'join' on the page.

qx123 wrote:anyone who is a member knows what advantage comes with being a member with regards to live tickets?

So far all i knew is that they can do preorder but do any one knows if it comes with better seating or just random? Scandal tix doesnt really go out of stock so quick that if it is not with better seating arrangement i think i am able to go with eplus instead.

Please teach if you happen to know! Thank you!

In regards to tickets, there are certain fan club only events that you are able to purchase tickets for. Although I'm not entirely sure, I think fan club members are entitled to pre-sales before they go open to the general public.

I think the only real benefit would be that you would have a ticket with a lower number, which would entitle you to enter the concert hall before anyone with a higher ticket number. This would mean that you would have a better chance to get up close, but it doesn't guarantee it. For example, if I have a ticket numbered 50 that would mean I would be allowed inside before someone with ticket number 110. If it's an all standing concert then generally I would have a better chance of getting to the front of the stage, or choose where ever I want to stand. However if something unfortunate were to occur such as I ended up getting lost (unlikely) in the arena, or if somebody pushed me away from the front of the stage then I couldn't do anything about it because there aren't any reserved seats. Still, if you have a ticket number higher than 150, you probably don't have a chance of being up close depending on the size of the venue and its arrangements.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the update! I was wondering when the next magazine was going to come out. :)

Does anyone know what this means on the SCANDAL MANIA goods store?
"バンドやろうよ!! V.ol2
関連グッズは6月25日より発売になります。"
I thought it meant something about new member-only goods being available on the 25th but I've been refreshing the page throughout the day and I haven't seen anything new...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:45 am

L

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's still early though. Perhaps you should refresh it in a few hours. Hm... is it a score book?

Under that notice it mentions SCANDAL Mania goods being released in July.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum