Hello from the Caribbean!
Posted Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:13 pm

Hello guys! Thank you for having me! Huge SCANDAL fan since 08, they are the four corners of my soul. There may be more popular bands around, but not as charismatic and amazing as this four powerhouses.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from the Caribbean!
Posted Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:43 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Hello Edoktober.

Welcome to the forum.  How did you come to know Scandal?  Have a favorite song, video or member?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:02 pm

Don Dio wrote:Hello Edoktober.

Welcome to the forum.  How did you come to know Scandal?  Have a favorite song, video or member?
Hello! I found the band vía YouTube’s algorithm as a recommended video. The groove of the bass and drums drew me in right away. Also watching them jump around in the video happy as can be made me love them. The double punch of Timotan and Haruna’s voice are a blessing. I don’t have a favorite member, I love them all equally because we all learned the struggles and the journey before 2008, after that we have been there with them all the way. Favorite videos are Cute, Kagen no Tsuki and Space Ranger. Favorite songs are Rising Star, Awanai Tsumori no, “Genki de ne” , Space Ranger.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:27 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Edoktober,

Welcome to SH !

My favourite member is Tomomi as I love her chipmunk voice and I am also a bass player but I love them all.

Yes I still love 'Space Ranger' too, that one takes you way back , hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:36 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
welcome!! good introduction  Nice one

Back to top Go down