Bluedelay

Bluedelay

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hello!

I hope everyone is enjoying "Kiss from the darkness"! I really liked the album and there are songs that i repeat many times, haha. One of those songs is "Tsuki", and i couldn't resist the temptation to learn the song and make a cover. So, if you enjoyed the song as me, i hope you could enjoy my version too Happy

Greetings!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Cover Videos
Posted on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/concerts/Meph
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Bluedelay wrote:Hello!

I hope everyone is enjoying "Kiss from the darkness"! I really liked the album and there are songs that i repeat many times, haha. One of those songs is "Tsuki", and i couldn't resist the temptation to learn the song and make a cover. So, if you enjoyed the song as me, i hope you could enjoy my version too Happy

Greetings!
My favorite song from new album. Thanks for this version. Great work, I like it!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Cover Videos
Posted on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:58 am

Bluedelay

Bluedelay

Caless Student
Caless Student
Meph1766 wrote:
Bluedelay wrote:Hello!

Greetings!
My favorite song from new album. Thanks for this version. Great work, I like it!

Thank you, Meph! It's one of my favorites too!  SCANDAL Cover Videos - Page 44 1f604

Back to top Go down