Hey there, SH [Page 1 of 1]

Hey there, SH
Posted Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:06 am

Miasthma

Miasthma

Caless Student
Caless Student
My name is Mac and I've listened to Scandal for... I don't know how long? I was introduced to them back when I used Pandora because they were on my Stereopony station. Shoujo S played and I immediately bought BEST★SCANDAL, which I thought was a greatest hits album because of the name and every song was a banger, but that explains why I couldn't find much more from them. I came back years later and caught up on what was released before Honey came out (the teasers for Koisuru Universe are burned into my brain). Haven't seen them live yet, but that should change in July with the New York and possibly Atlanta shows. I'm so excited I can barely contain it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hey there, SH
Posted Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:39 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Mac, and welcome to SH. I am same as you, still got to see them Live, got ticket for London gig.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:00 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Mac,

Welcome to SH Happy

I am another English fan who was lucky enough to see them in London but I am really hoping the Covid Virus will let them come again, they are awesome live

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:50 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi Mac,
I see you're a Tomomi fan. Good going!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:38 am

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Hello Mac. Welcome! 
Like you I don't remember the exact time when I started listening them, I think it was 2014.
Who is that penguin on your avatar? Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:12 am

Miasthma

Miasthma

Caless Student
Caless Student
Andy666 wrote:Hi Mac, and welcome to SH. I am same as you, still got to see them Live, got ticket for London gig.

How exciting! Are you doing the VIP package, too? While the new album is highly anticipated, I kind of wish I could have seen the KftD promotion tour since a newer album means fewer older songs will be performed given time constraints.

tonymiller wrote:Hi Mac,

Welcome to SH Happy

I am another English fan who was lucky enough to see them in London but I am really hoping the Covid Virus will let them come again, they are awesome live

I bet! My heart keeps racing every time I think abut seeing them in person.

hogradish wrote:Hi Mac,
I see you're a Tomomi fan. Good going!

Of course I love them all, but my heart belongs with that killer bassist.

Meph1766 wrote:Hello Mac. Welcome! 
Like you I don't remember the exact time when I started listening them, I think it was 2014.
Who is that penguin on your avatar? Happy

That is Mina Myoi, one of the Japanese members of the k-pop group Twice. She was told that she stands like a penguin on stage a lot so that has become her animal.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:21 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
I give the VIP package a miss, too shy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].  Hopefully they will play at least three or four songs from KftD.

I only like a couple Twice songs(not a big fan of Pop music) I do have a soft spot Jeong Eun-Ji from Apink.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:33 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Miasthma

You would probably like Kaimook the cuddly penguin from BNK48 ( Bangkok ) then Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:38 am

Miasthma

Miasthma

Caless Student
Caless Student
Andy666 wrote:I give the VIP package a miss, too shy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].  Hopefully they will play at least three or four songs from KftD.

I only like a couple Twice songs(not a big fan of Pop music) I do have a soft spot Jeong Eun-Ji from Apink.

Maybe you just need a friend to support you in meeting them. It is nerve-wracking, though, so I understand. And it's cool if you don't do the pop scene. Definitely not for everyone.

tonymiller wrote:@Miasthma

You would probably like Kaimook the cuddly penguin from BNK48 ( Bangkok ) then Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That was a cute video! I really enjoyed the uke playing. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:07 pm

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome to the forum Mac!

I remember being a first time listener lol
"Is BEST SCANDAL a best album? Is it SCANDAL - Baby or SCANDAL - Scandal Baby?"

I wish I could go to Europe or the US to see them as I live in one of the most distant countries from Japan.

Miasthma wrote:How exciting! Are you doing the VIP package, too? While the new album is highly anticipated, I kind of wish I could have seen the KftD promotion tour since a newer album means fewer older songs will be performed given time constraints.

At least we have some live streams for KftD. On the other hand there's nothing from the Honey days ('OVER' is one of my top songs btw).

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:38 pm

LoveSurvivor305

LoveSurvivor305

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nice to meet you, Mac!

I am envious of you having a chance to see them twice. I have yet to get a chance to see them once.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

harurob wrote:I remember being a first time listener lol

And yeah, the debut album does really have a stupidly confusing title. Thank god, that it is good enough to not disappoint. Never thought about Scandal - Baby though, that's funny.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:43 am

Miasthma

Miasthma

Caless Student
Caless Student
harurob wrote:Welcome to the forum Mac!

I remember being a first time listener lol

I wish I could go to Europe or the US to see them as I live in one of the most distant countries from Japan.

At least we have some live streams for KftD. On the other hand there's nothing from the Honey days ('OVER' is one of my top songs btw).

OVER is so good! I say that about almost every song they have, but I think it's true. Honey as an album really hits, too.

LoveSurvivor305 wrote:Nice to meet you, Mac!

I am envious of you having a chance to see them twice. I have yet to get a chance to see them once.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

And yeah, the debut album does really have a stupidly confusing title. Thank god, that it is good enough to not disappoint. Never thought about Scandal - Baby though, that's funny.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You'll see them, I'm sure! I really do hope you'll see them eventually.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:58 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Mac! 

Welcome to SH Happy 
I've also not seen them live before but it's gonna change in September when I see them in France, hopefully haha

Enjoy your stay in our lovely community HARU heart

Back to top Go down