Hello Everyone ! [Page 1 of 1]

Hello Everyone !
Posted Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:30 pm

lesliemenard

Caless Student
Caless Student
My name is Leslie and don't be mistaken I am a Man haha … I actually have been a long time SCANDAL fan maybe around 11 plus years.. I was actually a VVIP in their Philippines Concert until COVID happens and the reason I am only here now is because I am kind of an introvert.. I really want to make friends with everyone here it is hard not to talk to anyone about the greatness of SCANDAL HARU omg HARU hmph and yes I love Haruna so much but I still love all the girls all the same <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone !
Posted Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:54 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Leslie,

Welcome to SH !

We are all huge SCANDAL fans here so you are in the right place, I was lucky enough to see them in London but the last two years they did not make it because of Covid, I really hope we see them again this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:50 pm

Meph1766

Meph1766

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.setlist.fm/user/Meph1766
Hello Leslie. Welcome! 
Cool! You are with them, almost from the very beginning. How much do you like the latest album?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hello Leslie and welcome to SH. Leslie is a Scottish name plus there a Clan that goes by that name as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

You find that everyone very easy going on SH, we put mild comments down if we do not like a song by Scandal. For me I just say "it no my cup of tea"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I also got ticket for their gig in London this year.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:33 am

Miasthma

Miasthma

Caless Student
Caless Student
Welcome, Leslie! I understand the hesitancy with joining/talking, but I'm glad you made the decision to be a part. You're so right that it isn't difficult to talk about Scandal's greatness. Just last night I put on a playlist of their videos while having dinner with friends so that they could bask in the music. Hope you enjoy it here!
 TOMO peace

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:06 am

DavidGoliaf

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi Leslie, how are you doing?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:12 am

Rasen

Rasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey there Leslie and welcome to SH

I wish i was also a fan like you from the early time, Joining later on makes it really hard to find SCANDAL related stuff like tv shows and etc...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:42 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome to the forum Leslie! It seems there's a lot of Scandal fans in Philippines.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down