You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Hello Everyone! [Page 1 of 1]

Hello Everyone!
Posted Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:14 am

BMetal23

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone! I discovered SCANDAL during the pandemic. Actually I discovered many things during my downtime in 2020. 1st was BABYMETAL which lead to BANDMAID which lead to SCANDAL! I can't believe what I've been missing! Feels like I've wasted the last 15 years. I am so excited I've got tickets to see SCANDAL in Seattle on July 20 and in Anaheim on the 22nd. It'll be a great couple of days and a lot of driving!. Then BANDMAID just announced they'll be in Sacramento, Ca in October so I've got tickets to that now! I hope everyone has a great 2022. 
RINA peace

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!
Posted Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:10 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi and welcome to SH !

Yes at least the lockdown gave us lots of time to listen to music, you are going to see them live, excellent news, I saw them in London back in 2015 and they are amazing live, I really hope they can return to London this year Happy

Japan has many awesome groups, you have many more to discover and I hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:54 am

Andy666

Andy666

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hi and welcome to SH. That same route I took a couple years back, babymetal to Band-Maid then to Scandal.
I also got ticket for to see them alive in London this year.
HARU smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:18 pm

hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi,
I got here by way of Base Ball Bear. I happy you're going to the Seattle show. I welcome a fellow west-coast fan!

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:41 am

harurob

harurob

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Welcome to the forum! I discovered japanese rock through anime themes, SCANDAL through Bleach. 

My dream of going to a concert still remains   MAMI plz

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDALSEASONScollaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE INVITATION at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:01 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Welcome! The shows are gonna be bangers have fun!  MAMI dance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:44 pm

Rasen

Rasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Welcome to SH!

well one of the good things about discovering a band late is that you got ton of songs to listen to without getting bored. TOMO hmm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum