Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Hello,
Since I didn't attend any gig of the tour in Japan nor in North America (not enough money, and I already have a VIP ticket for the Paris show), I took care of the galleries for this part of the tour. I didn't expect it to end so abruptly, but everyone's safety and health is a major priority as we know.

That being said, HARUNA's latest tweet made me think that SCANDAL would probably want us to celebrate that at least four concerts could happen for this tour. It was as emotional to see it happen as to see it end too early. So I thought it would be nice to share the galleries of pictures and videos I was able to gather from the tour…

The galleries include "official" pictures and videos posted by the band members on their own Instagram accounts, by the staff on the band's Instagram posts and stories as well as Facebook, and by RINA on the LINE blog.
I saved all pics from all sources, removed the duplicates, kept the highest quality "version", and tried to put all the files in some kind of order that makes sense to me (which implies I tried to guess which song they're playing from their positions, instruments, fingers positions, and other visual elements such as the lighting or the member who sings).

Are also included fan pictures and videos. I'm probably missing some, but I'm gathering as much as I can. I searched the files by the scandal_mirror and scandalband hashtags on Instagram and Twitter and posts where the band was identified on Instagram, as well as pictures and videos shared by the fans on the SCANDAL Discord server.
I also included meet and greet pics, but even if these are online on public accounts, I always ask people (for right to the image matters) if I can include their pic and mention their handle on the corresponding social network, because I credit everyone's posts in the files' name. So if you see "blanks" between numbers in the fan pictures (for instance 096 and 099, nothing between), that's because I didn't receive an answer yet from a fan. Hopefully I'll end up receiving answers from everyone.
Also, please keep in mind that the galleries will probably keep being updated as time goes, considering not everyone shares their shots the night after the gig or the next day, so you might want to check out if something new was added sometimes.

If you have corrections to suggest, any fan pics/vids to suggest from social networks I would've missed, or pics/vids from yourself, please share them with me in private message (so we can keep this thread clean with the galleries only), and please mention the source (link, if the picture is not yours), the gig, and if I can mention your SCANDAL HEAVEN username as source/credit (if not, tell me which source you'd like me to mention, or I'll simply write " - Anonymous User (SCANDAL HEAVEN)" after the file number).
Full length videos of songs will rather be added to my "Live" archive on MEGA. I'll share a folder of all full length fancams of songs I've found as well. I've later figured out it would be much better to make folders for each gig ; it's much more tidy. Similarly to the fan photos/videos, for over 10 fancams uploaded by a single person, an additional sub-folder will be created in the corresponding concert.

Thanks in advance if you bring any contribution to it MAMI heart

I'm doing my best and I hope you'll be satisfied with these galleries. Crossing fingers for the band to recover soon and most importantly, not to force on their health : the voice in particular is a precious muscle, and damages can be irreversible if you force on it. So let's hope the band and the staff will take their time.
Let's spread love and celebration for the half of this tour that at least happened with great success RINA peace. That, even if our hearts are all broken from the latest news… We're all moved by the situation, and we'll all need to unite, to hopefully lift up the girls', the staff's and each other's mood… RINA cry

Last edited by Electric Mami on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:49 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down
Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

July 9 : Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Toronto, ON, Canada

July 11 : Sony Hall, New York City, NY, United States of America

July 13 : Big Night Live, Boston, MA, United States of America

July 15 : The Masquerade, Atlanta, GA, United States of America

North American leg fancams :

Last edited by Electric Mami on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down
etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Wooh thanks so much EM! Such a lot of work... Just noticed this for the first time

Back to top Go down

very nice
Posted Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:52 am

kevinrocks

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

you included my video footage from boston.
very cool!!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.