Posted Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:55 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

There are several young new 3-piece bands out there at the moment but akanesas has to be my favourite. 

akanesas currently have 3 demo CD's and a digital single to their name, with Ai-chan's powerful vocals and some solid rock songs they're certainly a band to watch out for next year, I'm looking forward to seeing them grow musically.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Left to Right:  Ai - guitar & lead vocals, Riyona - bass & backing vocals, Momoka - drums & backing vocals

Bio from the official website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An 18-year-old three-piece rock band from Shimanto, Kochi Prefecture.
Her weapon is a hot live performance with a straight and powerful singing voice.

Formed in 2019 at Kubokawa High School Light Music Club. Gained skills while in high school, won the “TOKYO MUSIC RISE” Encouragement Award in 2020, and
released the 1st DEMO “Akanesas” in March 2021. They have achieved good results across the board in light music contests, such as winning the highest award in the band category at the high school student live “MUSIC DAYS 2021”.

In March 2022, when he held his first one-man live in his hometown of Shimanto, more than 400 people visited, and the live was broadcast nationwide on Kochi newspapers and TV, as well as on NHK "Good Morning Japan." And so on, it's already getting a lot of attention from the media.

Moved to Tokyo after graduating from high school in April. She started band activities in earnest.
Released 2nd DEMO "Start Line" in June.
On September 7th, Digital Single “Aiaru Sekai” will be distributed and released.
Released the 3rd DEMO "Uta ni Uta" on October 5th.

Start Line (acoustic version)

Aiaru Sekai

Spotify page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YouTube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Re: akanesas (アカネサス)
Posted Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:39 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Akanesas will release their 1st EP on March 8th titled "Now I'm 19" two of the songs have had music videos released in the last 7 days

The first is "I don't want to grow up"

Released today "Beloved" which is also released as a digital single

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:10 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really like them! following them since their first demo release.
The three oldest songs are incredible (アサガオ, brain, 明日、世界が終わればいいのに). 
Not a big fan of their recent releases but hyped anyways for the new EP  HARU excited

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:16 pm

GT

GT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
joameba wrote:I really like them! following them since their first demo release.
The three oldest songs are incredible (アサガオ, brain, 明日、世界が終わればいいのに). 
Not a big fan of their recent releases but hyped anyways for the new EP  HARU excited
Fantastic songs especially brain, Ai posted an acoustic version of brain on Twitter a while back, puts a whole new complexion on the song [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The new EP has been out a few days now and it's excellent my favourite song is Track 2.  孤独 (lonely) with Ai-chan's powerful and emotional vocals it just hit hard the first time of hearing it.

Link to the EP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down