Medal_0

Medal_0

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone, i'm Medal' !

I'm SCANDAL's fan since about November 2014 with the review of Bleach and my discovery of "Harukaze" (<3) (but I already knew Shoujo-S and Shunkan Sentimental without retaining the name of the song or the group, as for many op at the time, now I retain X))

I love these girls and I saw their 3 lives they did in France since 2014 (and it will continue in the future) :3

My dream would be to see them in Japan, the atmosphere must be crazier than here in the West *-*

I don't have any favorite songs but the ones I listen to the most and know the lyrics well are Harukaze, Saishuheiki Kimi, Bright, Ao, Eternal, One More Time and Heaven na Kibun.

I'm already on the Scandal-Heaven's discord (but not very active)
And finally ! I join this forum !

- Medal', a french fan who use google trad X)

Last edited by Medal_0 on Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi French Neighbour, , I am from the UK and have also been a SCANDAL fan for a long time Happy

Welcome to Scandal-Heaven and yes they are awesome live !

My favourite is Tomomi but I love them all, hope you have fun here.

Tony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Andy666

Andy666

International Performer
International Performer
Hello Medal and welcome to SH.  I am also from the UK, went down to London this year to see them for the First time, love every moment of it.

Bright and Heaven na Kibun are two of a few songs I listen to lot.

Back to top Go down
harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Welcome to the forum!

They really love Paris. I hope to see them live one day.

Medal_0 wrote:I don't have any favorite songs but the ones I listen to the most and know the lyrics well are Harukaze, Saishuheiki Kimi, Bright, Ao, Eternal, One More Time and Heaven na Kibun.

Interesting list, it shows how versatile they are.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down