You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Mizthreekeys

Mizthreekeys

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello, I'm Mizthree from Jakarta, Indonesia.  I'm planning to watch the Scandal concert at Zeep Haneda in October.  Is there any information where I can buy tickets from Indonesia?  I'm trying to register as a member on Scandal Mania, but my post code can't be read cause I’m from other country.  Do I have the opportunity to be able to attend concerts and become a member of Scandal Mania? Thank You Happy

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
jsyk, this subforum is for asking site related questions only. I have moved it to a more appropriate subforum.

And to answer your questions:

• You can in fact join MANIA if you're overseas, but you must sign up for a Tenso account to get a Japanese address in order to do so (they do not allow non-Japanese addresses to be used).

• HOWEVER: Even though you can join the club, it's next to impossible to join the MANIA-only ticket lotteries unless you're actually living in Japan or can visit there rather frequently.

• You need to have a Japanese SIM card in order to make a ticketing account and sign up for the ticketing service that they use. The service makes you verify your account via a code sent via text message to a Japanese number. You can do this with a Japanese SIM card, but you'll have to be physically located in Japan in order for this to work.

• Please read this thread about what it's like to try and buy tickets.

Ask to buy a ticket and register to a member Scandal Mania 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum