BEST★Xmas 2023 [Page 1 of 1]

BEST★Xmas 2023
Posted Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:03 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
BEST★Xmas 2023 WjbIbCO

SCANDAL will be holding their annual BEST★Xmas concert this year as well!

Date: 2023.12.24 (Sun)
Venue: Toyosu PIT
Doors: 17:00
Start: 18:00

Ticket price: 5,500 yen (adults) / 5,000 yen (students) ※Additional drink charge not included

BEST★Xmas 2023 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: BEST★Xmas 2023
Posted Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:34 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hello, hello!
Lottery results for the ticketing just came out today (for those that applied)
I was wondering if there are other foreign members here who are planning of going?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:38 am

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
M wrote:Hello, hello!
I was wondering if there are other foreign members here who are planning of going?
I'm going!
I won a ticket in the first lottery round for Mania members in October.
Very excited, I've always wanted to go to their Xmas show

BEST★Xmas 2023 | KAKO Fes 2023 | MIRROR 2022: Toronto (Anaheim - Dallas)Special Thanks 2018: SF - Anaheim - DallasFeedback Shibuya store: 2018 & 2019
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:58 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
nosferous wrote:
I'm going!
That’s really cool! I’m also going and just got my ticket today. I got a double digit number and really hoping there’s a chance to be at the barricade section. It’s my first time going to a concert in Japan, so I’m guessing the number here is my queuing number and the seiri bangou would be the section! Kindly correct me if I’m wrong.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:17 am

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
M wrote:
nosferous wrote:
I'm going!
That’s really cool! I’m also going and just got my ticket today. I got a double digit number and really hoping there’s a chance to be at the barricade section. It’s my first time going to a concert in Japan, so I’m guessing the number here is my queuing number and the seiri bangou would be the section! Kindly correct me if I’m wrong.

Glad you're going too!

Interesting, I still don't have my ticket number. I have the digital ticket on my e-tickets app but it says the sequence # information will be available tomorrow (12/22 after 15:00 (Japan time))

I've only been to a handful of numbered entry concerts in Japan.

The seiri bangou in my experience has always had a Letter followed by a Number.

The Letter is the group you line up with, and the number is what your place in line is with that group.

So if you're group B 25. Then they'll let all of A group in first, then start letting B group in based on the sequence of your number.

The Chilli Beans. concert I went to a year ago in Sendai was the most organized I've been to so far. 

They had papers on the walls around the outside of the venue before the entry doors with Letter and number range so it was easy to figure out where to start lining up. Just find your letter and range. Then talk to a few people simply to see what number they had vs. your number to figure out if you get in front or behind them.

The other concerts I went to people were just a large unorganized body of people hanging out, then someone started shouting the letter and numbers. Or eventually someone comes out and says Group A over here, Group B C D over there and starts shouting letter and number. I wish they were all as structured as the Chilli Beans show. I think that's on the venue though and the artist/tour doesn't have much to do with how that happens.

This will be my first time to Toyosu Pit venue.

Here's a few printed ticket examples I have since they function the same but printed slightly differently (in one example the letter and number are right next to each other, in the other the letter and number have a large separation between them, but they both are still Group Letter and then your number sequence in the group).

Atarayo concert I went to last month example- I was Group A and 52nd person in line for Group A. I got lucky and 25 people before me didn't show up during roll call, so I got second row! Otherwise I probably would have been 3rd maybe 4th row.

BEST★Xmas 2023 Exampl10

Here's when I saw Chiaki Satō in September, I was Group C and 5th person in group C. 
BEST★Xmas 2023 Exampl11

So they let all of Group A and B go in before they started letting my group in.

I have no digital ticket examples of my own. Best Xmas 2023 will be my first digital ticket for a Japan concert. 

Some of the digital tickets I saw on social media for their recent debut tour they did, it didn't seem there was a letter. Just a number.

Edit:
I'm having a recollection that at the Chiaki concert they had a separate line for Fan Club. And Fan Club went in first. Then group A from general sale, and B and so on...

I'm not sure if SCANDAL concerts ever do that or not. Perhaps one of our more experienced members will see this and chime in.

BEST★Xmas 2023 | KAKO Fes 2023 | MIRROR 2022: Toronto (Anaheim - Dallas)Special Thanks 2018: SF - Anaheim - DallasFeedback Shibuya store: 2018 & 2019
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:48 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
nosferous wrote:Here's a few printed ticket examples I have since they function the same but printed slightly differently (in one example the letter and number are right next to each other, in the other the letter and number have a large separation between them, but they both are still Group Letter and then your number sequence in the group).

Atarayo concert I went to last month example- I was Group A and 52nd person in line for Group A. I got lucky and 25 people before me didn't show up during roll call, so I got second row! Otherwise I probably would have been 3rd maybe 4th row.

BEST★Xmas 2023 Exampl10

Here's when I saw Chiaki Satō in September, I was Group C and 5th person in group C. 
BEST★Xmas 2023 Exampl11

So they let all of Group A and B go in before they started letting my group in.

I have no digital ticket examples of my own. Best Xmas 2023 will be my first digital ticket for a Japan concert. 

Some of the digital tickets I saw on social media for their recent debut tour they did, it didn't seem there was a letter. Just a number.

Edit:
I'm having a recollection that at the Chiaki concert they had a separate line for Fan Club. And Fan Club went in first. Then group A from general sale, and B and so on...

I'm not sure if SCANDAL concerts ever do that or not. Perhaps one of our more experienced members will see this and chime in.

Would you happen to know how many is there per group? 
Oh man, I haven’t signed up yet for the fan club and only moved to Japan quite late (hence I ended up buying the tickets late as well), so I’m guessing I should give up my hopes on securing a position near the barricades hahaha.

Did you also buy your tickets from eplus? Eplus notified me earlier at 3pm jst that the ticket details have become available. The seiri bangou was just a letter, however below it was the number like below:

BEST★Xmas 2023 8013a8bf-eb36-4617-b123-bd8d892fe7e5

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:02 am

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
M wrote:

Would you happen to know how many is there per group? 
Oh man, I haven’t signed up yet for the fan club and only moved to Japan quite late (hence I ended up buying the tickets late as well), so I’m guessing I should give up my hopes on securing a position near the barricades hahaha.

Did you also buy your tickets from eplus? Eplus notified me earlier at 3pm jst that the ticket details have become available. The seiri bangou was just a letter, however below it was the number like below:

BEST★Xmas 2023 8013a8bf-eb36-4617-b123-bd8d892fe7e5

I haven't seen any full tickets / entrance info for this show yet so who knows maybe you'll still get a really good spot. Maybe after 3pm today when I get my ticket info I'll have more to share.

If there are groups it depends on the venue size I think.

I've seen where each group is close to 100 people, and then I've seen where each group is over 100 probably like 200. I've mostly gone to small venues 500 - 1000 people. 

Toyosu will be my largest indoor in Japan to date. 
For standing concerts it's around 3,000 capacity and Best Xmas 2023 sold out.

For Scandal's debut tour a few months ago. There weren't letter groups as far as I could see but I know the number went up to at least 750. Pretty sure those venues held more and sold out so the number probably went much higher.

Yes, my ticket is through e-plus via- mania light submission. They did all Best Xmas 2023 fan club tiers (premium & light) submissions at the same time. Often they do premium first, then the lower tier as separate submission periods. I suspect even if they do all fan clubs at once during lottery sales. High tier fan club gets priority winning and numbering.

To be clear I'm not sure at Toyosu for this concert how the lines will work. Not sure if they do separate fan club vs. general sales lines. I just recall that happening when I saw Chiaki Satō in Osaka in September.

For your seiri bangou it looks like you attached an image, but the image isn't showing for me.

I checked my ticket app again and still says it will be available later:
BEST★Xmas 2023 Img_0e10

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:20 am

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got my info and I am 100% not getting anywhere near the front, lol

I'm in group A and my number is a little over 1,400 !!!! BEST★Xmas 2023 1f62d 

A little surprised there's still a letter group and I'm part of group A if my number is almost half the capacity of the venue.

Just happy to be going and see Scandal live  BEST★Xmas 2023 1f60e

EDIT:
It looks like there are two letter groups for Best Xmas 2023
A and B

I saw someone post a B ticket photo, and I saw another post on Twitter where someone also mentioned this year there are only two letter groups A and B.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:00 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh damn, I guess I should abandon all hope for getting near them hahaha. But anyway, I was also just anticipating to hear them live. It would be my first time seeing them. I always passed up on watching them in my home country and vowed to watch them in their home country, so I’d also feel pretty much accomplished either way hahaha

Thank you for sharing what you found!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:04 am

nosferous

Caless Student
Caless Student
M wrote:Oh damn, I guess I should abandon all hope for getting near them hahaha. But anyway, I was also just anticipating to hear them live. It would be my first time seeing them. I always passed up on watching them in my home country and vowed to watch them in their home country, so I’d also feel pretty much accomplished either way hahaha

Thank you for sharing what you found!
Hahaha it will be amazing no matter what. My first concert I was in the middle of the crowd and had an amazing time and was hooked on their live performance. 

Best Xmas as your first SCANDAL live, what an intro to Scandal live this will be!
I’m so excited for tomorrow!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:22 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Setlist:

1. Renai Revolution 21 (Morning Musume. cover)
  2. Dobondobondo no Theme
  3. SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE
  4. Shunkan Sentimental
  5. LOVE SURVIVE
  6. STANDARD
  7. A.M.D.K.J.
  8. Switch
  9. CANDY
  10. Highlight no Naka de Bokura Zutto
  11. Flashback No.5
  12. Take Me Out
  13. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
  14. one more time
  15. SCANDAL BABY

BEST★Xmas 2023 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.