Go down

SH USA Members [Page 26 of 29]

Re: SH USA Members
Posted Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:18 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Not too bad. It's gotten cold and snowy, but I'm adapting to it. The key is to wear layers! I get so excited each time it snows, haha. I get to go back to California next week, though. Looking forward to eating some In-N-Out.

SH USA Members - Page 26 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Nice! Well just to let you know that SoCal has been getting consistent weird weather as of late. It's off & on hot/breezy on the weekdays and rains on the weekends. Probably nicer on the coast but it's been like that for the past month or so here in the IE. :b

Hmm, since you have to cross the nation for In-n-Out, why not make your own chain that caters the same flavor? Heh...

SH USA Members - Page 26 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:07 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow, I just found this post lol.... I live in NC~

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:53 pm

kaname

kaname

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was only recently intoduced to the band...my fav song so is the Full Metal AaA Alchem

Do or don't do...there is no try.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:02 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^ Welcome to SH! Looks like you only joined a few days ago so have a look around the forum.

Although this thread hasn't seen much action lately, most of the USA members are actively strewn about the entire forum so you'll run into a lot of us elsewhere, if not here in particular.

Shunkan Sentimental is always a great starting point but I'll tell you though, there's a whole lot more where that came from.  Thumbs up 

Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need any help with anything. Whether it be something local or SCANDAL.

SH USA Members - Page 26 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 23, 2014 7:51 pm

furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
Oh wow! I didn't know there was a topic for US members!  Hohoho Onion If I had know I would have came here earlier! Hello! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 am

Daydreamer P

Daydreamer P

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello Everyone,

I am going to California soon near LA...so who wants to meet up with me?

Greets,

Pieter: some of you know me as The Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Darkath9

Darkath9

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I live in Tennessee...I hope Scandal comes out to this side of America soon Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Wizard Haru

Wizard Haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://wizardharu.tumblr.com/
a bit late but is anyone going to AX in LA?  If so anyone down to meet up?

SH USA Members - Page 26 Haruna_zps9bffb496
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:17 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Wizard Haru wrote:a bit late but is anyone going to AX in LA?  If so anyone down to meet up?
I'll be attending AX on Friday and Saturday, havent figured out if I'm staying around LA area on Friday night but would be cool if anyone wants to split a room or figure something out.  I still dont have my ticket but I think I'll be buying that shortly.

SH USA Members - Page 26 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:32 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Wizard Haru wrote:a bit late but is anyone going to AX in LA?  If so anyone down to meet up?
Ill be there and yeah I'm down to meet up though day 1 I wont be able to be there all day same as for day 3

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:20 am

EMC_RTHM

EMC_RTHM

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone, I'm new to SH and somechineseguy and Aosaru recomended I come introduce myself in this thread.

So... My name is Lalo and I'm from the Orange County area in California.  Hope to get to know everyone here.  CANTA Peace

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:30 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I as well was recommended by somechineseguy to check out this thread.

I am from what most people would call the Bay Area part of California. Hopefully there are others from here Peace Onion  . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:44 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just posted in your welcome thread, but I'll post here again, lol. I'm from Fremont, but I've moved to the East Coast. There is at least one other active Bay Area SH member. There are other fans from around NorCal who went on the Hawaii tour, but not all of them post here that much.

SH USA Members - Page 26 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
EMC_RTHM wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new to SH and somechineseguy and Aosaru recomended I come introduce myself in this thread.

So... My name is Lalo and I'm from the Orange County area in California.  Hope to get to know everyone here.  CANTA Peace

Dude! Where at? I'm right here in OC too! Lake forest represent!

SH USA Members - Page 26 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:08 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:I as well was recommended by somechineseguy to check out this thread.

I am from what most people would call the Bay Area part of California. Hopefully there are others from here Peace Onion  . . .
I'm from the Bay Area as well. ^.^ Other side of the bay though in Daly City.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Laureate

Laureate

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey everyone, I'm Laureate! Been a fan for a few years now, but for some unfathomable reason hesitated to join SH until now. Hope to get to know y'all.

I'm from California, originally, but currently live across the Puddle in Europe. (Any Ukrainian fans, here?)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Petit Melon

Petit Melon

Caless Student
Caless Student
Any Texas members?

Back to top Go down

Hello all in the US
Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Babynrse

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone, I just left a general Hello, in the othe forum. I am in south Florida, and came across Scandal in a Google+ page where someone had posted their song Queens are Trumps. I was instantly hooked. Since then I have bought many songs and joined their facebook and google+ pages. I found out that my son had been listening to them for awhile. When we found out they were finally coming to the US, we couldn't contain our excitement. Hope they have at least one show on the east coast.

thanks, Babynrse
.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Babynrse wrote:Hi everyone, I just left a general Hello, in the othe forum. I am in south Florida, and came across Scandal in a Google+ page where someone had posted their song Queens are Trumps. I was instantly hooked. Since then I have bought many songs and joined their facebook and google+ pages. I found out that my son had been listening to them for awhile. When we found out they were finally coming to the US, we couldn't contain our excitement. Hope they have at least one show on the east coast.

thanks, Babynrse
.clap.

Nice one 

How old is your son?

SH USA Members - Page 26 61185
Back to top Go down

my son
Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Babynrse

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaitanuva wrote:
Babynrse wrote:Hi everyone, I just left a general Hello, in the othe forum. I am in south Florida, and came across Scandal in a Google+ page where someone had posted their song Queens are Trumps. I was instantly hooked. Since then I have bought many songs and joined their facebook and google+ pages. I found out that my son had been listening to them for awhile. When we found out they were finally coming to the US, we couldn't contain our excitement. Hope they have at least one show on the east coast.

thanks, Babynrse
.clap.

Nice one 

How old is your son?

He is 22

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:50 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hi! New-ish member from Atlanta.

Hope to see some of you at Scandal's US tour next year :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 am

Flightstar

Flightstar

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://instagram.com/flightythenerd
Hello~ I'm also from the ATL area! I've been with the band for 2 and 1/2 years now and my love for them and their music only grows each day. I'm kinda obsessed with RINA as I have a huge thing for female rock drummers.
I really hope they stop in the south during the tour next year as my dad said he would take me as long as they come to GA or a state near us!

SH USA Members - Page 26 Tumblr_nfvxfrsppK1sruiejo5_400
Twitter/Cosplay Instagram: @flightythenerd
Normie/JMusic Instagram: @gabssthenerd
Student in CT, originally from ATL <3
Back to top Go down

Hello from Los Angeles
Posted Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:14 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello all, Rene here from the Los Angeles area (Whittier).

I just joined and I'm hoping Scandal will be coming to California!

I've been following their music for a year now. I barely understand any of the lyrics but love hearing their songs and watching the YouTube videos over and over.

Hope to hear of any fan events so we can welcome them to the USA.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:56 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Flightstar wrote:Hello~ I'm also from the ATL area! I've been with the band for 2 and 1/2 years now and my love for them and their music only grows each day. I'm kinda obsessed with RINA as I have a huge thing for female rock drummers.
I really hope they stop in the south during the tour next year as my dad said he would take me as long as they come to GA or a state near us!

Wow, didn't expect to run into anybody from my neck of the woods on SH.

I had hoped that their tour might bring them to Dragon Con or Anime Weekend Atlanta. I know that Scandal probably isn't terribly interested in that type of venue rather than a regular concert hall, but they'd have a huge built-in group of people interested in buying tickets.  Haha...mostly I just hoped for that 'cuz it would be so close to home.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.