Gintama [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Gintama
Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:56 am

SakataJun

SakataJun

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://youngwonton.wix.com/youngwonton
I've been hooked on Gintama since the first episode I think. It's just too hilarious!

The character introductions in the first few episodes are pulled off so well and it wasn't really that boring either. The humour matches mine quite well too. I do like puns and wordplay type humour but every once in a while, some good old physical/toilet humour is always good. .lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I mean come on, who doesn't like a samurai who picks his nose?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
yeah, the best troll anime there is.

I liked how they trip on personalities they parodied,
so as how they made the charaters twisted in comparison to reality .

note : Matsudaira- who was the head of Shinsengumi and other Police forces in Gintama, is actually a Joi patriot .

Last edited by Hiei on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake in typing)

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 am

nhv_howell

nhv_howell

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hiei wrote:yeah, the beat troll anime there is.

I liked how they trip on personalities they parodied,
so as how they made the charaters twited in comparison to reality .

note : Matsudaira- who was the head of Shinsenguni and other Police forces in Gintama, is actually a Joi patriot .

oh?where did you get that info?

:onionrider: Lez do dizz :workhard:

Gintama - Page 2 MMuserbar

Gintama - Page 2 MMaffiliate
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
by watching Hakouki 1st

Last edited by Hiei on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
so as,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsudaira_Katamori

-mastudaira katamori fought the meiji government;s army .

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2