Go down

Re: Things that remind you of SCANDAL
Posted Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:30 pm

graysky14

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
let me add one on my list, my phone... because of the song 'switch'

Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 146456 Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 pm

fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
Medios wrote:Why, because you wish your girlfriend were Haruna?  .lol.

For me, it was chatting with my old friend with whom I first saw Namida No Regret PV.

.tsk. Hmmm.... My girlfriend like haru when i see from near .common.

It's not for my wish... This realize for me....

you can laugh it....dies.

Tama SCANDALOUS

Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 2572229682Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 2572229682Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 2572229682
Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 924158
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
The Moon, i remember Ono-san because of that, eventually i remember all of them.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:32 pm

yu1ku

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well today i saw a car with the brand name suzuki written on its back and i immediately thought of Rina..happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:57 am

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
literal meaning of scandal that happens in our surroundings. and when someone say rock Happy)

Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:10 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^LOL definitely. Me too. 

Most of the time, just things that relate to their song titles or their names. Like, if I hear it or a part of it elsewhere, my mind automatically jumps to Scandal. When I play my instruments or see them in general (like in stores, etc). Anything related to girl bands and j-rock.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 pm

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
melon. 

i immediately think of Mamitasu!

Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:28 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Dinosaur toys pretty much remind me of Dai-chan and RINA haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Dhan-kun

Dhan-kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
takoyaki and swimming pool

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:49 am

drake79

drake79

Caless Student
Caless Student
i just realized that everytime i mumbling or whistling, its always SCANDAL's songs, so maybe it just stuck in my head, so i always remember .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:11 am

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
everytime I see my phone, or I see that teacher that resembles Haruna .. well all the things around me reminds me of them,

Things that remind you of SCANDAL - Page 3 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:06 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Not really things, So Ono-san is always on my mind. That is why i always remember SCANDAL.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Natsuki1217

Natsuki1217

Caless Student
Caless Student
Before it was electric guitars and high school girls in uniform
but now it's high-lighted hair colors and cool clothings (like those of Mami's)  .love.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.