What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Cover11
Back to top Go down

Re: What bothers you the most...
Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:12 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Guitar strings breaking in less than 1 month.

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 am

f.raw

f.raw

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
violins strings that breaks while I'm playing it

MAMI-chan!!! .nosebleed. .dies.
What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Kktxn_11What bothers you the most... - Page 16 TestapWhat bothers you the most... - Page 16 Mami2013
~I just want you to know that you've always made my day~

~CENSUS of SCANDAL fans~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:30 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Talkative Woman

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:39 am

Lala_Scandalous

Lala_Scandalous

Caless Student
Caless Student
people who talks about nonsense to me while i'm listening to music calmly...
:freeze:

.smile. What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Scanda10 .smile.

"..Nee ima anata wa watashi wo oboeteiru? Nee ima watashi wa anata wo omoidashiteta.."
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 pm

masufcpys

masufcpys

Caless Student
Caless Student
A lot of things, I´m a person with strong convictions (jejeje). For example:

1. People who mistreat animals.
2. People who mistreats weaker people.
3. People stealing.
4. People who wastes food.
5. A lot of etc... etc...

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Firma12
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:24 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
My classmates.

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 am

mamijjang

mamijjang

Caless Student
Caless Student
Kpop lover hating on Jpop lover and vice versa. i believe whatever music we like we should not hate on other kinds of music. MUSIC IS ONE :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
mamijjang wrote:Kpop lover hating on Jpop lover and vice versa. i believe whatever music we like we should not hate on other kinds of music. MUSIC IS ONE :D

W e can't help it, not everyone thinks like you do.

@ Topic,

My Sister

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
People saying you cannot like Japanese idols and J-Pop...I do.

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:52 am

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hiei wrote:
mamijjang wrote:Kpop lover hating on Jpop lover and vice versa. i believe whatever music we like we should not hate on other kinds of music. MUSIC IS ONE :D
I think you only put the finger on the spot with that remark, Hiei.

What bothers me at the moment are the two conifers in the the garden. One of them doesn't look well and has to be cut down soon, but my parent won't let the other one stand on its own, too. So it is very likely they both will be gone in the near future... And seeing how happily the birds are hopping from branch to branch in both trees, it makes me sad. =(

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 am

mamijjang

mamijjang

Caless Student
Caless Student
Myo-Hwa wrote:
Hiei wrote:

What bothers me at the moment are the two conifers in the the garden. One of them doesn't look well and has to be cut down soon, but my parent won't let the other one stand on its own, too. So it is very likely they both will be gone in the near future... And seeing how happily the birds are hopping from branch to branch in both trees, it makes me sad. =(

do you guys hate on kpop? if so and why? just curious hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Myo-Hwa wrote:
Hiei wrote:

I also think so.

@ Topic,
Our Dog

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
People trying to talk to me when I'm either: 

1) having my earphones plugged in and listening to music
2) playing my guitar with headphones on. 

I don't know how many times I have to tell my parents I can't hear them when I'm doing either of the above.

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Alarm Clock at early sweet morning

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:55 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My work. It has no meaning at all, it should involve creativity, but really, it's repetitive.

Luckly, soon I will move jobs, so I just have to wait.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:08 am

Rencast_Guilty

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
College entrance exam???? It's coming fast!!!

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Photo.php?fbid=334681953327735&set=a.241925532603378.56543

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:53 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer

Me, too. For me, J-Pop and K-Pop are just the same. They're pop. The only difference is the language.

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
^ I prefer Jpop, and the last time i had a trash talk on that subject was a year ago, when i was younger. Nowadays, i just respect other's choice of things, it's their lives, i don't have any right to question/ bother/ mess or meddle with them. And hopefully both sides starts to think that way.

@ Topic,
Noisy Frog Outside, this location is troublesome.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:58 pm

donkdoronkdonk

donkdoronkdonk

International Performer
International Performer
someone who crossing the road without using something like zebra crossing or that bridge for crossing but there's bridge or zebra cross nearby .rage.

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Rina_s14

.dance. RINA .dance.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
The Warning of the Heaven, sent by the wind. I won't listen though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:09 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
Brad Pitt. Because he kissed my Tipani! .mad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
My two brothers watching my moves

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Nikkasa

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
My Classroom. So hot inside. Feel like you are in hell, You can’t focus that much.

What bothers you the most... - Page 16 BgKuUQh
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Sugarcube wrote:Brad Pitt. Because he kissed my Tipani! .mad.
You want Brad Pitt to kiss you, or....Tiffany to kiss you? .evilgrin.

@Topic:

1. The fact that I have to wake up every day. I hate waking up from my sleep! :<
2. People talking to me while I have my ears covered with earphones/headset.
3. People sleeping while riding shotgun when I'm driving on a long trip.
4. Spitter on the karaoke mic.

And a lot more.

.omg.What bothers you the most... - Page 16 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down