Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: LA - 2011-07-07 (TOMOMI)
Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:10 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL over Gaga anytime all the time!!!

Thanks Tenjou! missed you at the con though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:48 am

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
320x200 wrote:They're all nice, polite people so I'll just try to pick out differences in my impressions.

Tomomi is very outgoing and she's also very charismatic / good at fan attention. When it's your turn for an autograph or handshake she gives you absolute attention. For that moment she makes it clear it's just you and her going on. She's also always on the go, at the airport grabbing luggage and taking care of it, or getting chairs for everyone at the autograph signing.

Mami seemed nervous, at least during the small-group meet and greets.

Haruna was the toughest to read. Her normal / relaxed expression is pretty neutral so she could seem to be a little "aloof", but I think she's just not as outwardly expressive compared to someone like Tomomi who is more animated.

Interesting. Thanks for the introspective, @320x200!

Man, I really like Tomo now after that. Her undivided attention is something I'll definitely look forward to when I get the chance to meet them. :) I didn't think Mami would be the "nervous" type, though. I always thought it was going to be Rina, but I guess I was wrong about that as well... As for Haru, well, I was kinda expecting her to be more "outwardly expressive", especially as the leader of the band. I don't know why she'd seem "aloof" all of a sudden. Or maybe she just really is very difficult to read. IDK. :P

Makes me that much more curious and excited to meet them in person. I'm gonna have to see it to believe it. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:49 am

yupyupyup

yupyupyup

Caless Student
Caless Student
kylelaluces wrote:
320x200 wrote:They're all nice, polite people so I'll just try to pick out differences in my impressions.

Tomomi is very outgoing and she's also very charismatic / good at fan attention. When it's your turn for an autograph or handshake she gives you absolute attention. For that moment she makes it clear it's just you and her going on. She's also always on the go, at the airport grabbing luggage and taking care of it, or getting chairs for everyone at the autograph signing.

Haruna was the toughest to read. Her normal / relaxed expression is pretty neutral so she could seem to be a little "aloof", but I think she's just not as outwardly expressive compared to someone like Tomomi who is more animated.

Interesting. Thanks for the introspective, @320x200!

Man, I really like Tomo now after that. Her undivided attention is something I'll definitely look forward to when I get the chance to meet them. Happy I didn't think Mami would be the "nervous" type, though. I always thought it was going to be Rina, but I guess I was wrong about that as well... As for Haru, well, I was kinda expecting her to be more "outwardly expressive", especially as the leader of the band. I don't know why she'd seem "aloof" all of a sudden. Or maybe she just really is very difficult to read. IDK. Tongue

Makes me that much more curious and excited to meet them in person. I'm gonna have to see it to believe it. :D

I can confirm that about Tomomi. During the panel, she looked around a lot and all smiling. She was the face of the band during the panel. I don't know if the straw incident was intentional or not, but she seemed to enjoy herself. Haruna was more quiet. She seemed a little tired. Man, she's so small, just like a doll. Rina and Mami didn't make much eye contacts and less animated, which to me a surprise, because Rina was the one who tweets and blogs the most, second by Mami.

During the first meet and greet, I was sitting in the second row. When my eyes met Tomomi's, I nodded lightly as saying hi, she noticed and nodded back. In the second meet and greet, she also looked around and smiled at fans. Basically, they were all more reserved during the panel and M&Gs, but Tomomi was closest to her usual self we knew of.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Didn't think Mami would be a nervous kid she seems pretty ok... we should make SCANDAL do more small scale conventions so they won't get nervous infront of a smaller amount people.... I thought they'd be ok with people since they've done it with a big crowd but its probably the way you feel when doing a presentation infront of your class... you know em all but yet you still freak out... (not that they know all of their fans)
Thanks for the translation once again! Well Tomo you gotta understand you and SCANDAL is lady gaga to us fans....

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

LA - 2011-07-07 (TOMOMI) - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:03 am

kyokira

kyokira

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

@320x200 Thanks for the your opinion!
Thanks for the tenjou for the translation too!

TOMO last sentence.. I was like Huh..
Lady Gaga =.=..
Cant compare it this way.
Each of every SCANDAL member has their own unique personality!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Well I guess she wanted to a comparison that everyone knew... like Lady Gaga...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

LA - 2011-07-07 (TOMOMI) - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:13 pm

kawaii93

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
Yay! A blog from TOMO!

Thanks for the translation!

Back to top Go down