You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore)
Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:22 pm

-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hahah the pink angmoh with a big plushie!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
-Rhythm wrote:Hahah the pink angmoh with a big plushie!

Was shocking when we saw her, like O_O

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Lol... guys I was the girl in the pink cosplay japanese uniform haha "^_^ I was just trying to stand out and all~
and omg I was crying like crazyy when I went on stage to meet them and get my book signed, I was just so overwhelmed! :""") I shook Tomomi's hand!! And she patted my head !! ^_^ and they all called me Kawaii!! Rina asked me for my age~~ and Mami was so nice <333 best day ever <3 then straits times took a photo of me.. hope an embarrassing pic of me crying my eyes out dosent end up in the newspaper.. >_> anyway.. who was that girl screaming TOMOMI!!!! when they came out ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 pm

iLoonatic

Caless Student
Caless Student
TomomixOgawa wrote:Lol... guys I was the girl in the pink cosplay japanese uniform haha "^_^ I was just trying to stand out and all~
and omg I was crying like crazyy when I went on stage to meet them and get my book signed, I was just so overwhelmed! :""") I shook Tomomi's hand!! And she patted my head !! ^_^ and they all called me Kawaii!! Rina asked me for my age~~ and Mami was so nice <333 best day ever <3 then straits times took a photo of me.. hope an embarrassing pic of me crying my eyes out dosent end up in the newspaper.. >_> anyway.. who was that girl screaming TOMOMI!!!! when they came out ?

woah...omg :o
GOOD JOB!!! :D u must be proud haha!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TomomixOgawa wrote:Lol... guys I was the girl in the pink cosplay japanese uniform haha "^_^ I was just trying to stand out and all~

You? Haha you INDEED stood out like you planned~ Kawaii >:D, Tomomi shooked my hand too !! Wee~~ Happy happy day.. hands couldn't stop shaking after~ too hyper

Ohw, that was Huda, our hardcore Tomomi fan~ .. Nice one

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 34 Yakusoku-1

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:33 pm

iLoonatic

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna randomly looked at me when i was queuing :D
but i go up my mind went blank -.- now i seriously cant rmb much lol...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iLoonatic wrote:Haruna randomly looked at me when i was queuing :D
but i go up my mind went blank -.- now i seriously cant rmb much lol...

I just kept repeating Hontoni Arigatou Gozaimasu over and over~

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Hahaha what were you guying wearing? I saw a girl about my age wearing a school uniform, and I saw some people in front of me wearing Scandal Heaven T-shirts, was that you guys? With all the camera equipment and stuff? Im sooo glad I got their early!! The line was so long after like 6PM! I left straight after I got my book signed, what happend after? Did everyone end up getting their books signed?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TomomixOgawa wrote:Hahaha what were you guying wearing? I saw a girl about my age wearing a school uniform, and I saw some people in front of me wearing Scandal Heaven T-shirts, was that you guys? With all the camera equipment and stuff? Im sooo glad I got their early!! The line was so long after like 6PM! I left straight after I got my book signed, what happend after? Did everyone end up getting their books signed?

I am the only red hair dude, you were near our bunch :D hope you didn't mind us commenting on your shocking appearence x3

Think some went for dinner~

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
DAMN!!!
now i feel like crying after missin the event!!

.waaa.

can somebody kill me.......
after the concert.....

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Serenula wrote:
TomomixOgawa wrote:Hahaha what were you guying wearing? I saw a girl about my age wearing a school uniform, and I saw some people in front of me wearing Scandal Heaven T-shirts, was that you guys? With all the camera equipment and stuff? Im sooo glad I got their early!! The line was so long after like 6PM! I left straight after I got my book signed, what happend after? Did everyone end up getting their books signed?

I am the only red hair dude, you were near our bunch :D hope you didn't mind us commenting on your shocking appearence x3

shocking.... ? um haha okay... well that's your opinion. I don't think I looked that bad actually. I wanted to stand out. Scandal said I looked really cute. That's what mattered most to me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TomomixOgawa wrote:
Serenula wrote:

shocking.... ? um haha okay... well that's your opinion. I don't think I looked that bad actually. I wanted to stand out. Scandal said I looked really cute. That's what mattered most to me.

Shocked not in the bad way, in a "Did not expect" kind of way~ you didn't look bad :3 すごい可愛いです ^_^, you aren't Singaporen are you..?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:45 pm

NoLifeKing

NoLifeKing

Caless Student
Caless Student
any photos to share?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:45 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Haha no I'm not ^_^ I'm Australian, but I live here of course. I'm wearing the same outfit to the concert on Saturday with my friend, who's also wearing a similar one~ !

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:46 pm

-Rhythm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Who's the one in canta hood? Lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
NoLifeKing wrote:any photos to share?

Coming~ uploading~~

TomomixOgawa wrote:Haha no I'm not ^_^ I'm Australian, but I live here of course. I'm wearing the same outfit to the concert on Saturday with my friend, who's also wearing a similar one~ !

Australian :D nice~~ Ha~ then it would be easy to spot you, I am going on saturday too~ :3

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:47 pm

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Serenula wrote:
NoLifeKing wrote:any photos to share?

Coming~ uploading~~

TomomixOgawa wrote:Haha no I'm not ^_^ I'm Australian, but I live here of course. I'm wearing the same outfit to the concert on Saturday with my friend, who's also wearing a similar one~ !

Australian :D nice~~ Ha~ then it would be easy to spot you, I am going on saturday too~ :3

Cool! See you there~! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 pm

yougohell

yougohell

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://xxyougohellxx.tumblr.com/
Serenula wrote:
-Rhythm wrote:Yup sure, i'm fine with it. =]
Btw, don't know if you guys saw me.. i'm the one with crumpler bag and in school uniform. Hahaha.

You are the only school uniform one right...if yes then I think I spoke to you with something along those lines . " Rushed down from school? Awesome!" .happy.

LOL, I think it's me if you're talking about the girl in a pinafore.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 (Singapore) - Page 34 Tumblr_lq4hy4RnJ41qzyh80o1_500
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yougohell wrote:
Serenula wrote:
-Rhythm wrote:Yup sure, i'm fine with it. =]
Btw, don't know if you guys saw me.. i'm the one with crumpler bag and in school uniform. Hahaha.

You are the only school uniform one right...if yes then I think I spoke to you with something along those lines . " Rushed down from school? Awesome!" .happy.

LOL, I think it's me if you're talking about the girl in a pinafore.

Ha! looks like I found most ppl that I spoke to today x3 Great!! oh.. you got a picture then~ :3 on the stage with the rest~ .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
NEWS

not sure if its been posted but im QUITE sure it hasnt

Limited exclusive Scandal Concert merchandise is on sale at the venue merchandise booth.
First 200 ticket holders who have purchase the merchandise will be given an opportunity to meet and greet with the band after the concert. (one per ticket holder for purchase and valid for the current day concert only).

info taken from SISTIC....

I HATE SCHL!! and i cannot pon liao cause i ask my fren help me buy lightstick...need go collect....

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Johnjozz wrote:NEWS

not sure if its been posted but im QUITE sure it hasnt

Limited exclusive Scandal Concert merchandise is on sale at the venue merchandise booth.
First 200 ticket holders who have purchase the merchandise will be given an opportunity to meet and greet with the band after the concert. (one per ticket holder for purchase and valid for the current day concert only).

info taken from SISTIC....

I HATE SCHL!! and i cannot pon liao cause i ask my fren help me buy lightstick...need go collect....

FOR TMR ONLY!? OR?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
should be both??
SISTIC nvr say so should be both

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 pm

iLoonatic

Caless Student
Caless Student
wah...gone liao la i dun even have money to go concert T.T

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Serenula

Serenula

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Johnjozz wrote:should be both??
SISTIC nvr say so should be both

No matter, already thinking of going tmr to buy merch incase shortage... is the booth outside or after ticketing?

Yakusoku~
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm

shinjet

Caless Student
Caless Student

Haha! nice to noe that u're in the forum =) u really stood out from the crowd!

My experience: I already thought of saying good luck to Scandal today. So after they signed & said arigatou to me, I wish them ashita wa ganbatte! I WILL NEVER FORGET THEIR SMILES. *dies a happy man* .dies.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.