You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What is your One Favorite Song from BEST★SCANDAL?

What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le1138%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 38% [ 74 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le1114%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 14% [ 28 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le119%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 9% [ 18 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le111%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 1% [ 2 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le113%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 3% [ 6 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le117%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 7% [ 14 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le113%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 3% [ 6 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le112%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 2% [ 3 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le112%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 2% [ 3 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le117%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 7% [ 14 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le112%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 2% [ 4 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le117%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 7% [ 13 ]
What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-le115%What is your one favorite song from BEST★SCANDAL? - Page 2 Bar-ri11 5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 195
SeleneUsagi

SeleneUsagi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Anata Ga Mawaru for me, I like TOMOMI's voice and the guitar combination (ironically that song was my least favorite) but now i always listen in my MP4 .smile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.cool.
Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Scandal Baby. I love the bassline and guitar riff, and it's just overall a fun song to listen to. Quintessential Scandal.

I also want to give an honorable mention to Ring! Ring! Ring! because it has no votes yet, lol. I like Mami singing and that boogie woogie bassline.

Best Scandal is my favorite album, so a lot of other songs are close behind.

Back to top Go down

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think SCANDAL BABY is the most epic song from the playlist in this album
,full of teen spirit so i choose SCANDAL BABY

Back to top Go down
astoriasky

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
Kagerou for me.

Haruna's part on 2:28 is the reason why i started liking Scandal. her voice is just beyond beautiful there especially on the live versions of the song.

Back to top Go down
NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
カゲロウis one of my favorite songs (be it live or recording) so I'll vote for it here.

In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down
harukichi

harukichi

Caless Student
Caless Student
sakura goodbye is the best ^^

kimi no kawari nante inai kara
Back to top Go down
souichiro-san

souichiro-san

Caless Student
Caless Student
Doll!

Back to top Go down
ragna

ragna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I like the album complete

but vote for ANATA GA MAWARU

Back to top Go down
sacredjoe

sacredjoe

Caless Student
Caless Student
Shoujo S the best because I love Bleach and specially SCANDAL hehe

Back to top Go down
amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
fam, u gotta love Tomomi's voice ANATA GA MAWARU is some mad song, Tomomi merks it in that song.

dont get this fam, how can ppl say Tomomi's voice aint good.am, shes the 1 fam, no 1 can beat her voice its soooooooo dam cute.

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

DarKVinK64

Caless Student
Caless Student
Damn! It's a good question, it makes me think too much time, i doubt with doll, sakura goodbye and Hitotsu dake, but i voted for Sakura goodbye for the message in it Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Yume Miru Tsubasa

I just love the verse part~ Hehee

"Even though we are so far from each other , Still our hearts will Intertwined"8->
Back to top Go down
tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
voted for shojo S .clap.

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

Mikazuki

Caless Student
Caless Student
My fav0rite SCANDAL BABY[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
I voted for Space Ranger because Space Ranger is the basis, SCANDAL without Space Ranger, it's as a car without engine

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<==
Back to top Go down

Shoujo S, why?

because it is the first song I listened for Scandal and the reason why I am here right now

Nice one

Back to top Go down
mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i voted for Scandal Baby.. but it was hard. i really love all the songs from this album..

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down
ILOVERINASUZUKI21

ILOVERINASUZUKI21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL BABY .rage.

~ it represents the first success of SCANDAL releasing their fist album and it is really a great song!!!

Focus your mind and use your imagination to see my Siggy .evilgrin.

~You can call me Risu... (´•ω•`)
Back to top Go down
mamiislove

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It's hard to choose but it was needed. I chose Shoujo S because I really like the meaning of that song.

Back to top Go down
erina anire

erina anire

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL BABY~

i think this is a song that represents them ^.^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ダイスキ 大好き だいすき ダイスキ 大好き だいすき ダイスキ 大好き ダイスキ
Back to top Go down
ichan69

ichan69

Caless Student
Caless Student
.toj. but... all sing are very goood!! u.u

Back to top Go down
reine0314

reine0314

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
im torn between sakura goodbye and scandal baby but still voted for my all-time favorite SCANDAL BABY [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
augustripper

augustripper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal Baby .smile.

Back to top Go down
parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Am I really the only one around here who thinks Hitotsu Dake was best? ><

こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This poll has been around since Sept last year but somehow I failed to notice it :-/

Anyway, Anata ga Mawaru. That song doesn't get old and rocks extremely hard. I wish they would play it live more often. Really good song.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.